Dr. Gianmichel Corrado, MD

Sports Medicine •  Male • Age 51

Dr. Corrado

Boston Children's Hospital, Sports Medicine Division

319 Longwood Ave Boston, MA 02115

Dr. Gianmichel Corrado, MD is a Sports Medicine Specialist in Boston, MA and has over 22 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine medical school in 1998. He is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Corrado to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Sports Medicine Specialists in your area

See similar Sports Medicine Specialists in Boston

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Corrado accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Corrado has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(617) 355-3501Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dr. Corrado treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Corrado's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Corrado

4.5

Dr. Corrado?
  • Appointment scheduling (17)
  • Office environment (17)
  • Staff friendliness (17)
  • Long wait times (7)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (3)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
Dr. Corrado treated our daughter when she was 9 and 11 when she was dealing with gymnastics injuries. His treatment of her was outstanding but equally good was his bedside manner which made a nervous girl and her parents have enormous confidence in him (that was rightly placed).
Sep 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gianmichel Corrado, MD?
I have been seeing dr Corrado for many years and as I hav even to many doctors in his specialty I have to say he is a standout. He is thorough and diligent, knows his stuff and listens. He has a humility that I also appreciate. He has also seen my children who feel the same way. I respect him and would highly recommend him. He is top notch.
Aug 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gianmichel Corrado, MD?
Dr. Corrado is terrific. He has seen three members of my family. I have seen him for foot pain, knee pain, and a herniated lumbar disc. He is straightforward, knowledgeable, and helpful. As a physician myself, I appreciate his ability to discuss problems in a clear and jargon-free manner.
Jul 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gianmichel Corrado, MD?
Dr. Corrado is one of the most humble, respectful, and admirable doctors I have ever seen. Anyone who says otherwise clearly does not have a strong understanding of who he is as a person and doctor. I am a varsity female college student-athlete who has been seeing Dr. Corrado since I was in middle school as well as my older sister who is also a varsity female college athlete. We both consider him to be our favorite doctor becuase he has done so much for us. He is the furthest thing from condescending as he treats each patient with respect and kindness. He is fantastic and a one of a kind doctor. If you want a doctor that treats you with respect and shows interest in your concerns about your injury, go see Dr. Corrado. I personally would not be the athlete I am today if I did not have a Doctor like him to keep me moving in the right direction. I highly recommend him to patients of all ages as he also sees my mother, father, and grandmother.
Jul 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gianmichel Corrado, MD?
Dr. Corrado has seen three generations of our family. He has helped my daughters thru many sports related injuries and always gives very good advice. Dr. Corrado is a very conscientious and kind doctor. He spends the extra time needed to come up with a solution. My whole family agrees that he is our favorite doctor that we have ever seen. Anyone would be lucky to have him as their doctor.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Jul 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gianmichel Corrado, MD?
Great demeanor with my child and has a good way about getting right to the point and explaining both the problem and the resolution.
BA – Jul 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gianmichel Corrado, MD?
I’ve been a patient of Dr. Corrado’s for over a decade. He’s seen me through repeated use injuries from elite rowing, put me back together after a bad kitesurfing crash, and provided pragmatic and effective care for musculoskeletal injuries from distance running. In my experience, Dr. Corrado considers patients as whole people, not just presentations of symptoms, and works to establish care accordingly.
Charlie – Jul 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gianmichel Corrado, MD?
Dr. Corrado has seen two of my daughters many times throughout their sports careers. He is friendly, knowledgable and extremely helpful. He has a great rapport with the girls and they feel very comfortable with him. He takes the time to listen to their concerns and is very realistic with his advice. I highly recommend him.
Jul 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gianmichel Corrado, MD?
I have seen Dr. Corrado for several issues over the years and he has always made me feel like family. He truly listens to your concerns and makes sure you are comfortable with where your treatment is going. He has gone above and beyond for our family. We have recommended him to colleagues who have brought their young athletes to see him as well.
Jul 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gianmichel Corrado, MD?
Dr Corrado has treated several family members for many years. This includes our young student athletes (male and female) and again as young adults. He is extremely caring and informative. His vast knowledge and excellent bedside manner has always calmed any fears that we have had. He has a wonderful manner with children, tweens and young adults as well as the parents. Thank you for always fixing us! We have found a gem!
MA – Jul 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gianmichel Corrado, MD?
Dr Corrado has taken care of three generations of my family. We have always found him to be warm, caring and compassionate, with a sense of humor that puts the most nervous patient at ease. He is thorough and conscientious with his care and always gives you plenty of time and attention and never makes you feel rushed. He provides wonderful care and I can wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone who needs a sports medicine doctor.
Jul 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gianmichel Corrado, MD?
Dr. Corrado has treated multiple members of our family, and we've sent friends to hims as well. He has been consistently wonderful -- knowledgeable, thoughtful, willing to explain and reassure. He isn't patronizing; instead, he makes you feel like a valued partner in your treatment. Truly one of the most skilled clinicians I've worked with.
Jun 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gianmichel Corrado, MD?
Dr. Corrado recently treated my daughter for a knee subluxation. He provided expert, attentive treatment and skillfully allayed her concerns. He also treated me and other family members over the years and we have found him to be highly competent, empathetic and refreshingly personable.
Apr 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gianmichel Corrado, MD?
Dr Corrado has helped my teenage daughter through a number of sports injuries over the last few years. He is always extremely patient, attentive and compassionate. He takes time to explain the injury, its cause and the rehab procedure. I was particularly impressed with how he handled my daughter's recently diagnosis of a torn ACL. This can be a devastating injury for an athlete. He was wonderful in how he delivered the news, and in his explanation of the surgery and rehab plan. He referred
Apr 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gianmichel Corrado, MD?
Dr. Corrado was my physician throughout my D1 basketball career at Northeastern. After years of shin pain in high school, Dr. Corrado was able to identify the root cause of the pain I had been experiencing and refer me to a wonderful surgeon to remediate the problem. Since the surgery, and a stellar rehab oversaw by Dr. Corrado, I haven't had any recurrent pain. Thank you so much Dr. Corrado, you afforded me the opportunity to have a successful, pain-free college basketball career.
Apr 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gianmichel Corrado, MD?
Been seeing Dr. Corrado since I was 10 and this fall will be playing D1 baseball (RHP). As a kid, I found it easy to understand as Dr. Corrado vividly demonstrated mechanical problems "athlete-to-athlete". As an adult, I appreciate the time he takes to answer my many detailed questions. Can't emphasize enough Dr. Corrado's passion for better, healthier athletes. He felt so strongly that I take yoga he went to my first class to make sure all was well. WOW – what doctor does that?
Apr 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gianmichel Corrado, MD?
Our kids have seen Dr. Corrado for years - from youth sports through Division 1 college athletics. Instead of dry clinical assessments, Dr. Corrado's uses his own sports experiences to relate well to patients of all ages in an animated, engaging manner. For us he has been a passionate advocate for our children be it with coaches, trainers or other parts of the medical system. An amazing guy and a great doctor.
Apr 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gianmichel Corrado, MD?
I have seen Dr. Corrado over the years for several different injuries and I am always impressed by his competence and professionalism. Even more importantly, my concerns are closely listened to and Dr. Corrado has a genuine respect for me and all his patients. He is always accommodating and invests a considerable amount of time and efforts to help me get back into sports because he knows how important it is to me. I have recommended Dr. Corrado to many of my friends and family.
Apr 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gianmichel Corrado, MD?
Dr Corrado was incredible with our 16 year old athlete that has been suffering with a knee injury for a few years. He was able to really listen to her, understand her, and address her concerns. He was amazing. I have never had a doctor who related to the kids like he did. He made things happen for her quickly. His talk with her was a few months ago and I still am amazed by how he 'totally got her'. Thank you Dr Corrado, you helped her in so many ways with your extremely caring words.
Mar 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gianmichel Corrado, MD?
Dr. Corrado was one of the most arrogant, rude, and dismissive doctors I have ever seen. I was sent to him by my team's athletic trainer after an ankle injury. He spent more time being condescending to me (a female college student) than actually talking about my injury. If you want a doctor that treats you with respect and shows interest in your concerns about your injury, go somewhere else.
Mar 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gianmichel Corrado, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Corrado?

Gianmichel D. Corrado, MD is a sports medicine physician in the Sports Medicine Division at Boston Children's Hospital, the head team physician at Northeastern University, and a lecturer in sports medicine at Harvard Medical School. Dr. Corrado speci...Read more

• Sports Medicine