Dr. Giancarlo Barolat, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Denver, CO and has been practicing for 40 years. He specializes in neurosurgery.

Dr. Barolat accepts

Dr. Barolat accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Dr. Barolat's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Barolat treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Autonomic Disorders

Dr. Barolat treats Autonomic Disorders more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Barolat treats this condition more than 99% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Autonomic Dysreflexia
  • Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Carotid Sinus Syncope
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy

Dr. Barolat's conditions and procedures:

• Autonomic Disorders
  • Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Brachial Plexus Palsy
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Chronic Back Pain
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Leg Pain
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Nerve Pain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Spine Surgery
  • Spondylosis
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Upper Back Pain

I offer the highest level of skills and dedication within my field of expertise. I believe the experience I bring to the practice is of the highest caliber. I take great pride in being able to help some of the most difficult pain conditions and strive to make each patient's experience a most positive one.

• Neurosurgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Barolat

Dr. Barolat?
Dr. Barolat's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Giancarlo Barolat, MD
I had an appointment with Dr. Barolat to discuss trying another stimulator trial. I let him know that I needed extensive surgery involving fusion and scoliosis correction. He offered to review my imaging and reports. Dr. Barolat took extra time to explain the findings and offered his help. He was concerned and caring. Dr Barolat went above an ordinary appointment and helped me with difficult decisions. Not only is he an excellent doctor, but a compassionate doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giancarlo Barolat, MD?
Simply the best. Very comfortable under his care. I would HIGHLY recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giancarlo Barolat, MD?
Dr Barolot is compassionate and dedicated to giving his utmost to those under his care. My experiences was nothing short of amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giancarlo Barolat, MD?
Dr. Barolat was very helpful, and listed intently to my long list of spine related pain issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giancarlo Barolat, MD?
I have been treated by Dr. B for over 15 years and every time u walk into the office it is like the first time. You are part of their extended family. You are shown the utmost respect and they have your best intentions of helping you with your condition. If it was not for Dr. B and his staff I do not know where i would be today. My life has been truly changed for the best. So I can only say if u want a change in your medical condition go to the best of the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giancarlo Barolat, MD?
Dr. Barolat and staff are simply the best no matter who put you put him up against. Dr. Barolat has worked so hard to get my surgery approved over the a past 18 months. Dr. Barolat does outstanding work. This is my 2nd spine implant for pain. You will not go away feeling like a number at his office. He cares and expresses the want and need to help each of his patient. Justin Call his assistant is just the same. I could not ask for anything else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giancarlo Barolat, MD?
Great office. Best Doctor for helping you move forward in your quest for health. I love them because they care about you and your health. You feel almost like part of a family. I am looking forward to working with Dr. Barlow and improve my health not just for me but my family. Great office!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giancarlo Barolat, MD?
very patient. Listened to all of my concerns. explained everything so that my wife & I could understand
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giancarlo Barolat, MD?
Terrific communication, explained and demonstrated proposed procedure clearly, with specificity and easy-to-understand terminology which made my comfort level rise to the ultimate level needed for a successful outcome. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giancarlo Barolat, MD?
Dr. Barolat and his staff are the best in the business. I have been fighting chronic pain for the last three years. Dr. Barolat and his team have given me hope for the future and I am slowly regaining my life back. He is and excellent surgeon and a wonderful human being. He cares about his patients and he shows it by the level of care he provides. The entire staff is excellent and I can’t give enough praise to any of them! I have given many recommendations already!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giancarlo Barolat, MD?
Caring, concerned, diligent. Goes above and beyond. Truthful and direct. Incredible staff. Phones answered by a human, not a machine. Barely a wait time. Spends every minute I need. Have recommended him at least three times. Wish he were my PCP. Really need more like him in today’s medical climate. Can’t say enough good about him and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giancarlo Barolat, MD?
I decided to have Dr. Barolat put in a spinal Stimulator, back in 2010. He listened. That's more than I can say for many other Doctors I have talked to. He also made me feel comfortable and discussed options. He's also very Good. I would recommend 100%.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giancarlo Barolat, MD?
Dr. Barolat is one of the kindest most compassionate people I have ever met. His entire staff is wonderful. He spends an extraordinary time with each patient and makes sure all questions are answered. He made me feel very confident going into surgery and I was not disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giancarlo Barolat, MD?
Amazing doctor and man. Actually cared about me and meant it and gave me the time I needed no matter how long it took t to answer all my questions and those of my family. Very genuine!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giancarlo Barolat, MD?
Dr Barolat is one of the best doctors we have ever been too. He treats us like family and always has gone above and beyond to make my daughter and our family feel like we are getting the best treatment. He is genuine and caring. He is a very special doctor to us. Can't say enough about this man and his skills as a doctor. We have talked to others in the field and they look up and consider Dr Barolat as their mentor and expert! His office staff is awesome just like him! A plus office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giancarlo Barolat, MD?
The best doctor I have ever worked with
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giancarlo Barolat, MD?
Dr. Barolat is the BEST surgeon ever. I have had several surgeries, and my experience with Dr. Barolat and his WHOLE office and staff has been nothing short of wonderful. I had a Spinal Cord Stimulator implanted for a chronic thoracic pain condition, and the results are amazing. I no longer take any opiate type of medication, and I have cut my normal meds down by more than half in just a year. Dr. Barolat is TOP NOTCH, and the warmest surgeon you will ever meet!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giancarlo Barolat, MD?
Dr. B is an incredible surgeon and also an incredibly kind and caring man. It is rare that a talented surgeon has such an incredible bedside manner. He is very aware of the fact that everyone in his office is involved in patient care. Every single person in this office is kind, smart and knowledgeable. They make you feel like family which means a lot.. Justin Call is the smartest and kindest PA I have ever met. This office focuses on helping every patient improve their quality of life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giancarlo Barolat, MD?
Dr. Barolat is by far the MOST genuine caring physician I have ever had to see, (I have seen ALLOT) His staff is ALSO EXTREMELY caring and knowledgeable. Not everyone likes going to the Dr., I actually look VERY forward to going to their office. I HAVE recommended them to everyone I talk to who needs their particular services. I would rate them a 1000 on a scale of 1-10!.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giancarlo Barolat, MD?
Dr B is a very intelligent and compassionate person who takes time to hear your concerns then after reviewing my history with me explains what he feels is best plan for me. He took great care of me during and post surgery. He's my rock. They broke the mold after him. He's the real deal! Thanks Dr B!
Thank you for the positive feedback! We...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giancarlo Barolat, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Barolat?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Barolat treats patients.