Dr. Giancarlo Barolat, MD

Dr. Giancarlo Barolat, MD

Neurosurgery  |

Dr. Giancarlo Barolat, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Denver, CO and has been practicing for 39 years. He graduated from University Of Torino in 1974 and specializes in neurosurgery.

Barolat Neuroscience

1721 E 19th Ave Ste 434

Denver, CO 80218

Learn about Dr. Barolat

Video

See how frequently Dr. Barolat performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Pain
Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
Autonomic Disorders

Dr. Barolat's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Barolat "I offer the highest level of skills and dedication within my field of expertise. I believe the experience I bring to the practice is of the highest caliber. I take great pride in being able to help some of the most difficult pain conditions and strive to make each patient's experience a most positive one."

• Neurosurgery

• Neurostimulation
  • Peripheral Nerve Stimulation
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spine Surgery

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Torino
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1980
  • Medical College of Wisconsin
  • Mount Sinai Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1979

Dr. Barolat has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Italian

Dr. Barolat does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barolat and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Barolat's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Barolat to family and friends
based on 38 total reviews (17 with comments)

Dr. Barolat's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Centennial, CO
Caring, concerned, diligent. Goes above and beyond. Truthful and direct. Incredible staff. Phones answered by a human, not a machine. Barely a wait time. Spends every minute I need. Have recommended him at least three times. Wish he were my PCP. Really need more like him in today’s medical climate....more
in Colorado Springs
I decided to have Dr. Barolat put in a spinal Stimulator, back in 2010. He listened. That's more than I can say for many other Doctors I have talked to. He also made me feel comfortable and discussed options. He's also very Good. I would recommend 100%.
in Colorado Springs, CO
Dr. Barolat is one of the kindest most compassionate people I have ever met. His entire staff is wonderful. He spends an extraordinary time with each patient and makes sure all questions are answered. He made me feel very confident going into surgery and I was not disappointed.
in Bowman, ND
Amazing doctor and man. Actually cared about me and meant it and gave me the time I needed no matter how long it took t to answer all my questions and those of my family. Very genuine!
in Colorado Springs, CO
Dr Barolat is one of the best doctors we have ever been too. He treats us like family and always has gone above and beyond to make my daughter and our family feel like we are getting the best treatment. He is genuine and caring. He is a very special doctor to us. Can't say enough about this man...more