Dr. Giancarlo Barolat, MD

Dr. Giancarlo Barolat, MD

Neurosurgery  |

Dr. Giancarlo Barolat, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Denver, CO. He is 67 years old and has been practicing for 43 years. Dr. Barolat is affiliated with Presbyterian/Saint Luke's Medical Center.

Barolat Neuroscience

1721 E 19th Ave Ste 434

Denver, CO 80218

Learn about Dr. Barolat

I offer the highest level of skills and dedication within my field of expertise. I believe the experience I bring to the practice is of the highest caliber. I take great pride in being able to help some of the most difficult pain conditions and strive to make each patient's experience a most positive one.

Video

Dr. Barolat's Experience

Dr. Barolat's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurosurgery

• Chronic Pain
  • Degenerative Spine Disorders
  • Leg Pain
  • Nerve Pain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Phantom Limb Pain
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Upper Back Pain

• Chronic Pain Management
  • Deep Brain Stimulation
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neurostimulation
  • Peripheral Nerve Stimulation
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spine Surgery

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Torino
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1980
  • Medical College of Wisconsin
  • Mount Sinai Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1979

Dr. Barolat has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Italian

Dr. Barolat does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barolat and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Barolat's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Barolat to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Barolat's Performance
in Parker, Colorado |
Dr. Barolat is by far the MOST genuine caring physician I have ever had to see, (I have seen ALLOT) His staff is ALSO EXTREMELY caring and knowledgeable. Not everyone likes going to the Dr., I actually look VERY forward to going to their office. I HAVE recommended them to everyone I talk to who needs their particular services. I would rate them a 1000 on a scale of 1-10!.
in Wichita Kansas |
Dr B is a very intelligent and compassionate person who takes time to hear your concerns then after reviewing my history with me explains what he feels is best plan for me. He took great care of me during and post surgery. He's my rock. They broke the mold after him. He's the real deal! Thanks Dr B!
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
He seems to have the experience so why if he cares, why doesn't he give back through charity or medicare?
Cheyenne, WY |
Dr. Barolat, and his staff are the most caring wonderful people I have ever met. I am always met with smiles and kindness. Dr. Barolat saved my life in dealing with pain. I am forever in his debt.
in Miami, FL |
Fantastic overall experience as a new patient. The entire staff was extremely helpful and kind throughout the visit. They made it very easy for an "out of towner" with everything. The staff and of course Dr. Barolat were fantastic. Very knowledgeable in his field and made me feel very optimistic in my future. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Looking forward to procedure with him.
in Denver, CO |
Love this man. He is the kindest, most patient surgeon I've ever met. He acts as if he has nothing better to do than talk to you during his appointments, which of course he does. But he truly cares about his patients so he takes the time. His staff and PA are awesome too.
in Lone Tree, CO |
One of the most personable doctors I have ever had. He takes the time to listen to what you have to say, he asks a lot of questions and actually listens to the answers. He doesn't give out blanket treatment options as he wants to find the treatment that is best for my condition. Amazing experience!
in Brighton, CO. |
Dr. Barolat is a very caring, compassionate man with super bedside manners. He want to make sure your understand what he is trying to accomplish with you healthcare. He has done wonders so far with my medical condition.
in Denver, CO |
These guys are so incredible and have been such a huge blessing to my life. I have been to so many doctors and specialist and can say with full honesty that this is one of the best facilities with the best medical staff and doctors I have ever had the priveledge of meeting. Doctor Barolat and his assistant Justin are just really great people. They care about me as a person and anyone who has been around many doctors knows that's a rare quality in their field. I would recommend then to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Giancarlo Barolat, MD?

Visit Dr. Barolat