Dr. Giacomo Maggiolino, MD

Dr. Giacomo Maggiolino, MD

Dermatology  ·
Male

Dr. Giacomo Maggiolino, MD is a dermatologist in Kenosha, WI and has been practicing for 9 years. He specializes in dermatology.Read his story

Forefront Dermatology - Kenosha

8501 75th St Ste J

Kenosha, WI 53142

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Maggiolino

Video

See how frequently Dr. Maggiolino performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Actinic Keratosis
Itchy Skin
high
Hives

Dr. Maggiolino's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Maggiolino's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Maggiolino "Dr. Maggiolino is a Board-Certified Dermatologist who is an expert in the treatment of acne, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, skin cancers, and excessive underarm sweating. Dr. Maggiolino offers treatment with miraDry, which is a safe FDA approved procedure that eliminates underarm sweat and odor permanently. A recipient of numerous awards, he is committed to providing the most up-to-date treatment options. The loss of his mother to cancer has strengthened his importance to providing genuine empathetic and compassionate care to his patients."

This content was provided by Dr. Maggiolino "Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out."

• Dermatology

• Mole Removal
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University Of Notre Dame
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Resurrection Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Stroger Hospital Of Cook County, Il
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Maggiolino has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Maggiolino to family and friends

Dr. Maggiolino's Performance

Excellent physician
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Maggiolino is my new family dermatologist. He is very knowledgeable and caring and we have enjoyed every visit with him. He has been very thorough with my son and I on our individual treatments and has made himself available to talk with outside of our appointments. I would unequivocally...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have seen Dr. Maggiolino 3 times for skin care over the past 12 months. He is friendly, is through in checking for any pre-cancerous spots, or any new skin conditions. He freezes keratosis growths as needed and provides helpful information for me. On my recent visit my wife also saw him, with...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Both my husband and I saw Dr. Maggiolino for the first time this week. We both were very happy with our interaction with him as he was professional, methodical, and friendly. He explained things well as he did the exam and set up treatment. I recommend without hesitation.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had an extremely positive experience being a "first time" patient of Dr. Maggiolino who was recommended by my primary care giver. His exam, treatment, questions, and being aware of my medical history lead me to the confidence I now have in Dr. Maggiolino and his staff. I would highly recommend...more