Dr. Giacomo Maggiolino, MD

Dr. Giacomo Maggiolino, MD

Dermatology  |
Male

Dr. Maggiolino is a Board-Certified Dermatologist who is an expert in the treatment of acne, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, skin cancers, and excessive underarm sweating. Dr. Maggiolino offers treatment with miraDry, which is a safe FDA approved procedure that eliminates underarm sweat and odor permanently. A recipient of numerous awards, he is committed to providing the most up-to-date treatment options. The loss of his mother to cancer has strengthened his importance to providing genuine empathetic and compassionate care to his patients.

Forefront Dermatology - Kenosha

8501 75th St Ste J

Kenosha, WI 53142

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Maggiolino

Video

See how frequently Dr. Maggiolino performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Actinic Keratosis
Itchy Skin
high
Hives

Dr. Maggiolino's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Maggiolino "Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out."

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Dry Skin
  • Hair Loss
  • Hives
  • Itchy Skin
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal
  • miraDry Treatment for Hyperhidrosis

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University Of Notre Dame
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Resurrection Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Stroger Hospital Of Cook County, Il
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Maggiolino has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Dr. Maggiolino's Performance
Lake Villa, IL |
First time visit with Dr. Maggiolino, very satisfied
Kenosha, WI |
Both my husband and I had first time appointments with Dr Maggiolino this week and were very pleased with him and his staff.
in Cedarburg, WI |
Two trips into his office with waiting times that I felt should not exist. My last visit which was a mid morning 10:00 AM I needed to wait an hour before being taken care of. His care is excellent but waiting not so good.
in Kenosha, WI |
Great provider. I'd recommend him to any of my friends or family who might need a dermatologist..
in Kenosha, WI |
He gave me a thorough examination and was prompt in coming in to see me. I feel he confident he took care of my needs.
Plymouth, WI |
Thorough, professional, made sure my questions were answered. Didn't have to wait long for my appointment.
in Salem, WI |
Dr. M is a very genuine and personable guy and he was excellent not only in his explanations of symptoms but very thorough in his treatment. I really felt comfortable at all times. I would highly recommend Dr. Maggiolino to family and friends.
in Winthrop Harbor |
I found the Doctor to be kind gentle and informative
in Campbellsport, WI |
I recently had to switch dermatologists due to my previous one moving out of state. I chose Dr. Maggiolino based off of reviews I read online and was pleased after my first appt. He was straight and too the point, but personable. He took the time to answer my questions and was helpful in developing a treatment plan that I was comfortable with. I expressed concern of the cost of some medication due to it not being covered by my insurance previously. He was receptive and respectful of my conc
Hi Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
in Kenosha, WI |
Thorough and professional. He explained everything during the examination
Hello Thank you for the positive feedback. I appreciate it very much.
Kenosha WI |
I had a wonderful experience. Dr Maggiolino and his PA were very kind and thourough. He explained everything he was concerned about. Highly recommend him.
Kenosha, WI |
Dr. Maggiolino answered all of my questions, was patient and thorough in his exam. I will be returning to see him as a patient.
Kenosha, WI |
very helpful and concerned.
Milwaukee, WI |
the doctor and his P.A. was wonderful however, his MOA was VERY rude which made the initial visit uncomfortable prior to meeting the Doctor.
in Kenosha, WI |
Dr. Maggiolino was very thorough and complete. He took enough time to make me feel like everything was covered - no rushing. He explained the procedures and what to expect in the future! I have recommended him to all my family!
Thiensville, WI |
Very nice staff and Dr. Maggiolino was very kind. Had the MiraDry procedure and all went well.
Fairport, NY |
Very patient with my father. Working hard to resolve his issues
Milwaukee, WI |
I have a lot of trust in Dr. Maggiolino. I had quite a case of rosacea- resistant to normal therpay and he was able to find treatment(s) that worked! He also has a trained eye. He found a very early skin cancer which I am also thankful for. He is also great about knowing how to obtain medications in the most affordable way possible i.e. Vouchers, etc- which is becoming even more important with the cost of healthcare today.
in Kenosha, WI |
Great doctor. Would recommend. The only thing that I wish was different is the timeliness of being seen. At my other child's recent appointment, doctor walked into lobby from parking lot 10 minutes after our appointment was supposed to start. This appointment we were seen right away though.
in West Bend wi |
I am very thankful that i've found a Dr. that always asks me my concerns of things on my body that may need attention. Being i've had a couple surgeries on my nose for basil cell carcinoma which were so scary. He has a good bedside manner and yes I do recommend him to people who need a good dermatologist.
in Kenosha wi |
Did detail inspection of my body
in Pleasant Prairie, WI |
Although I've only seen this provider once, I felt that Dr. Maggiolino and his staff treated me as if I been there for several visits and they knew me. I think they make a great effort to provide exemplary customer service.
in Pleasant Prairie, WI |
I got my first appointment with Dr. Maggiolino the same day I called. The office was very efficiently managed and I was in to see him within ten minutes. He was very quick to diagnose my chronic eczema and he prescribed two creams, one for the face and another for the body. I told him I had used one of them without success and he gave me a stronger version of it. The creams have been very effective, and although I felt rushed, I'm sure that was what allowed me to see him without a long wait.
Kenosha, WI |
Dr. Maggiolino was very caring and thorough and did not rush through the appointment even though my issue was minor. He took the time to explain everything to me. He and his staff were very courteous, helpful and professional.
Port Washington, WI |
Staff is helpful and friendly. Doctor is on-line. I was given several options of treatment, explained them including pros and cons and costs to me.
Have you seen Dr. Giacomo Maggiolino, MD?

Visit Dr. Maggiolino

Dr. Maggiolino accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.