Dr. Giacomo Maggiolino, MD is a dermatologist in Kenosha, WI and has been practicing for 10 years. He specializes in dermatology.

Dr. Maggiolino's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Maggiolino

5.194805194805195%

Dr. Maggiolino?
Dr. Maggiolino's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Giacomo Maggiolino, MD
I highly recommend Dr. Maggiolino. He is very thorough and explains everything fully. I have had many experiences with dermatologists due to my skin cancer but he has been the best doctor I have seen. Both my children and my family see him now for various reasons and each is extremely pleased. The staff are great. Overall and A++ experience in care, pricing and satisfaction.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giacomo Maggiolino, MD?
Dr. Maggiolino has been my dermatology health care provider for the past 18 months. He and his staff have been highly professional in addressing and treating my dermatology issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giacomo Maggiolino, MD?
Dr. Maggiolino has been excellent during my visits. He listened to all my concerns and thoroughly explained my options in very easy to understand terms. Scheduling appointments has been very easy with his very friendly staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giacomo Maggiolino, MD?
The care that I received at Forefront Dermatology is top notch! Dr. Maggiolino is the best! He took the time to listen to all my concerns, was very thorough and explained everything completely. I had cool sculpting done and love my results!!! It is so important to actually have a physician perform this treatment. I had researched many places for cool sculpting and they didn’t have the physician anywhere on site! I was comforted that I actually had a board certified dermatologist be present!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giacomo Maggiolino, MD?
It's been a while that I had to see a skin doctor, but I was glad I did. Very little wait time, and once in the exam went fast. I had to have a treatment and that was very quick.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giacomo Maggiolino, MD?
Dr. Maggiolino is the most incompetent Doctor I have ever been treated by. I went to him for a simple Wart removal. Not only did he miss the wart on the back side of my neck with his liquid nitrogen treatment, he applied it to the other side of the back of my neck. When I refused to pay his bill he turned me over to a Collection agency. Which in turn, even though I refuted his Bill dropped my credit rating by more than 100 points. I would not recommend this so called Doctor to anyone...
We are disappointed to hear that you did not have...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giacomo Maggiolino, MD?
Dr. Maggiolino has been my dermatologist for years. He is thorough in his examination as well as presenting the various treatments available. I completely trust his judgement and care. Jeff S.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giacomo Maggiolino, MD?
Dr. Maggiolino and his staff are friendly and courteous. There was a minimal wait time when visiting his office, and I felt comfortable with him and his staff throughout my visit. Dr. Maggiolino was thorough while completing my check up and in his explanation of any concerns he had.
Excellent physician
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giacomo Maggiolino, MD?
I have seen Dr. Maggiolino 3 times for skin care over the past 12 months. He is friendly, is through in checking for any pre-cancerous spots, or any new skin conditions. He freezes keratosis growths as needed and provides helpful information for me. On my recent visit my wife also saw him, with good results too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giacomo Maggiolino, MD?
Both my husband and I saw Dr. Maggiolino for the first time this week. We both were very happy with our interaction with him as he was professional, methodical, and friendly. He explained things well as he did the exam and set up treatment. I recommend without hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giacomo Maggiolino, MD?
I had an extremely positive experience being a "first time" patient of Dr. Maggiolino who was recommended by my primary care giver. His exam, treatment, questions, and being aware of my medical history lead me to the confidence I now have in Dr. Maggiolino and his staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Maggiolino and his staff to family and friends. Thank you for your care and professionalism. God bless!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giacomo Maggiolino, MD?
He is knowledgeable, considerate, & very nice. Will help you to feel comfortable & at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giacomo Maggiolino, MD?
Dr. Maggiolino is excellent at his profession. He is a good listener who provided me with several affordable treatment options. He was able to fit me into his schedule one day after I called when I had a flare-up. It's comforting to know that I have a dermatologist that I trust and have confidence in.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giacomo Maggiolino, MD?
Went to Dr. Maggiolino for a benign skin lesion. Thanks to his thorough exam he found a small lesion that concerned him unrelated to my appointment. Long story short, it was malignant. I can't thank him enough for doing a thorough check and diagnosing me early. He takes his time with you and explains everything so you are a well informed patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giacomo Maggiolino, MD?
My first impression was the staff, who were friendly and courteous. The waiting room and exam room was clean and bright. Dr. Maggiolino took the time to explain the procedure he was doing and why he was doing it. He asked me if I had any questions several times and answered the ones that I had to my satisfactory. I was in and out of the office quickly but didn't feel rushed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giacomo Maggiolino, MD?
Dr. was very nice and helpful. I would recommend friends to him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giacomo Maggiolino, MD?
A good Doctor, a great experience overall.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giacomo Maggiolino, MD?
Without a doubt the most comfortable feeling a patient has to go through in setting up or scheduling appointments. Staff is always nice and very helpful in tasking what you are inquiring for or about. I have been made to feel everything is important and they take care of YOU. They don't push you out. Dr. Maggiolino is very understanding, patient, caring and helpful in making sure you are comfortable in understanding any issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giacomo Maggiolino, MD?
Yes I would recommend Dr. Maggiolino to anyone that is dealing with acne. He has worked wonders for myself and my daughter.
Hello Thank you for the positive feedback. I...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Maggiolino?

Dr. Maggiolino accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Maggiolino has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(262) 214-0794Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check Dr. Maggiolino's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Maggiolino's conditions and procedures:

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Birthmark
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lichen Planus
  • miraDry Treatment for Hyperhidrosis
  • Mole Removal
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Ulcer
  • Wart Removal
  • Warts

Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by ac...

• Dermatology