Dr. Ghiath Kashlan, MD

Dr. Ghiath Kashlan, MD

Internal Medicine  |

Dr. Ghiath Kashlan, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Lutz, FL. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Kashlan is affiliated with Florida Hospital Tampa, Medical Center of Trinity and Morton Plant North Bay Hospital.

Sunshine Primary Care

• HealthPlus
  • HealthPlus Amerigroup
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Dr. Kashlan

Dr. Kashlan is board certified in Internal medicine and has an extensive experience in diagnosing and managing both acute and chronic illnesses.We provide the best quality of care utilizing the most up to date treament protocols. We strive to help our patients lead a happy and healthy life.

Also, Dr Kashlan is the medical director for Royal Image and Spa/PrimeAesthetica Centers.

Royal Image and spa is your one stop solution for all your cosmetic needs.We are proud to offer Weight loss protocols and products including HCG protocol, Facial Rejuvenation, Botox and Dermal Fillers, Chemical Peels including Obagi Blue peel, Microdermabrasion, Sclerotherapy vein treatment, Bio-identical Hormone treaments, Anti-Aging treatment, Mesotherapy/Lipotherapy and Advanced Acne Solutions.

Dr. Kashlan's Experience

Dr. Kashlan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

• Cosmetic Medicine
  • Men's Health Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Acne
  • Addiction
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Depression

• CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATION, AMA CHAPTER MEETING SYRACUSE, 2003
  • COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR RECOGNITION AWARD, 2011
  • PATIENTS' CHOICE AWARD, 2011

• Arabic

Dr. Kashlan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kashlan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Kashlan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kashlan to family and friends
Dr. Kashlan's Performance
in Port richey FL |
Dr KashLan is the upmost reptitable doctor I have ever met in my life. His precise knowledge and care that he gives surpasses many in the medical field. You will not find another like this man, he is genuine and he will not give up til the problems are solved or managed. He is gentle and kind. I trust him without any doubts, I know he will never lead me wrong. Being in the medical field myself , I can promise you Dr KashLan is the best.
auburndale, fl |
He helped me change my life with out a dought.
in Florida |
Dr. Kashlan is one of the few doctors who still seems to genuinely care about his patients and well being. Very understanding and compassionate. I've been a patient for several years and would absolutely recommend him if he provides the services you require.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Dr. Kashlan makes me feel very comfortable which allows me to talk openly
in holiday, FL |
He is a life saver,he goes above and beyond to make sure that i receive the best care. He has shown the best bedside manner with his patience and understanding.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr Kashlan is extremely thorough and does not give the feeling that you are being rushed... He looks directly at the patient when he speaks.... He makes his instructions clear and precise....and orders follow up appts to keep track of the condition.....and he is simply a very nice and caring person. I highly recommend him. His staff is professional and friendly, always making me feel welcome and important... not just another patient
in Land O Lakes, FL |
Dr. Kashlan was very patient and gave me all time that I need to present my questions. The stuff is very nice.
in Tarpon Springs, FL |
Dr. Kashlan demonstrates excellent listening and clinical skills. He explains evrything and spends sufficient time with me. I would never change doctors unless I had no choice. I highly respect and am thankful to him and his staff. J Lewis
in Tampa Bay, FL |
I have in the past and still would recommend Dr. Kashlan to my friends and family as I have had a great experience with him. He is a very qualified M.D in many areas.
in Hudson, FL |
i go there once a month and there very caring and nice i tell people about him and his office all the time
I love Dr.kashlans office and his staff and would always recommend my family and friends to come there. Everyone is always nice to me and they care about the patient. I give them 5 stars
Excellent environment, a classy upscale affordable Dr!Caring staff,and a fantastic health provider.Would recommended Sunshine primary asthetica to anyone in search of a genuine Dr.(Dr.Kashlan)
in New Port richey Florida |
Dr. Kashlan is a great doctor. Very honest. I recommend him to everyone.
Started out promising,on the first visit, with the exception of new nurse assistant. Went down hill each additional visit. Now front desk staff rude. Now changing to a doctor that is available.
in Port Richey, FL |
In the three years that I have been under Dr. Kashlan care my health has improved a hundred fold. I have also been able to stop taking several medications that were causing negative effects in my daily life.Dr Kashlan has not only improved my health but most important my quality of life. Dr Kashlan treats the whole person and takes what ever time is needed to hear everything you have to say on every visit.
in New Port Richey, FL |
So far my experiences have been mixed Dr kashlan apperars to care but there are certain sitiutions I feelt he didn't, Over all a good dr
This man has saved my life. He is a very good and caring doctor.
in Pasco County, FL |
I honestly don't know what I would do if it wasn't for Dr.Kashlan and his associates. When I first started seeing Dr.Kashlan my life was a mess. I've been an addict for 15 years and have tried every treatment out there and this treatment has been by far the most helpful. I now have a great job, which I love, I support an entire hosehold by myself, which is an amazing feeling and my life is finally falling into place. I can now say that I love myself and my life and I wouldn't change a thing.
in Port Richey Fl |
Dr.Kashlan is very good and has helped me very much . He found things out to help me when no other Dr. Knew what or how to help me .
in Hudson, FL |
Years ago, before receiving treatment, I researched several doctors in the area and had decided on Dr. Kashlan due to his record, awards for compassion, etc. This is not a fake review, I have been a patient of his for over 3 years and is the best Dr. I've ever had. He has never been remotely judgmental or condescending towards me, which seems to be a problem with doctors sometimes.
in Tampa, Florida |
My experience with Dr. Kashlan and his staff is always above excellence. The nurses are so sweet, the management is very knowledgeable professional and very good at fixing any issues, it is no surprise to me that Dr. Kashlan has won the most compassionate doctor award many times. I have been going to him for roughly 5 years and I'm so happy I found Sunshine primary care & Dr. kashlan I would not know what I would do if I had to see a different doctor! 5 stars hands down!
in Land O Lakes, FL |
Dr. Kashlan and his office staff are very knowledgeable and courteous. They recently went out of their way to assist me in helping me schedule and fax two prescribed medical procedures with the Moffitt Cancer Center.
in Holiday, FL |
Dr. Kashlan is the best doctor I have seen since a work ending injury in 2003.He took the time to listen to what my personal situation was and helped me end a 10 year period of being dependent on and over prescribed Opiates. Not only am I not on any substitutes.I have not taken 1 since meeting him nearly 3 years ago.Very encouraging and genuine person. GREAT DOCTOR!
Have you seen Dr. Ghiath Kashlan, MD?
Are you Dr. Kashlan?