Dr. Ghazanfar Khan, MD

Practices Psychiatry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 49 reviews.
Author:
This is the best Dr. , I have ever been to . I drive from Citrus Hills fla, just to see him. Why..... because he is honest, compassionate. He is a very nice caring man. He is closing his practice and I hate so much to see him go. He is one of a kind. Not a pill pusher, Like must people want. I will miss you so very mush Dr. Kahn. Vicki
Author:
From the moment you walk into Dr. Khan's office, you know you are in a professional, reputable (and clean) doctor's office. The Receptionist always greets you with a warm smile and hello. I have only been seeing Dr. Khan for a short time but I feel very comfortable and well taken care of by Dr. Khan and Gina, his PA. They make you feel respected as they listen and work with you to get the best treatment possible. I highly recommend Dr. Khan and his staff. They really do care.
Always helpful.
Author:
So helpful and his staff is great!
Author:
Dr Khan is a rare find these days. He actually listens to you first...THEN begins the process of trying to help.
Author:
Dr. Khan and his staff are professional and kind. I was extremely nervous with this being my first appointment of this sort and Dr. Khan still made me feel comfortable.
Author:
My other daughter will become a patient
Author:
I have been seeing the doctor for about a year-and-a-half and he is really helped me through some tough times. I recently moved 30 miles South and still make the Trek to see him. His staff is very friendly and efficient.
Author:
He is a true professional. He listens to you. And talks to you not at you.
Author:
This was my first appointment with Dr Kahn. He had a great demeanor and made me feel at ease. Personally, I prefer woman Doctors and I have rescheduled an appointment in the future.
Author:
Dr. Khan has that perfect, level approach that a good psychiatrist should have. He is willing to listen to his patient's and work toward what will help them the most.
Author:
Today was my first visit and I was very impressed
Author:
Dr. Khan has been working with my partner now for nearly a year and after up’s and down’s I feel that she has made some great progress. Not having nightmares like before and if thou my partner feels safe sleeping during the day time at least she is sleeping. Still has ani-Social behavior, but I can live with that as long as it doesn’t matter to her. Life has calm down very much in our home due to the help of Dr. Khan and the staff is as always wonderful to work with. Thank you Dr. Khan
Author:
Very caring and compassionate. He shows genuinely care for his patients. As well as his staff in the office. #Ifoundmymarbles #bestcrazydrever
Author:
With communications is key with this person, first timer for my son ,he's staff is a keeper. working on making peoples lives better is what i would write about Dr. Khan. With it only being my sons second time to know this person i do hope that with this gentleman help he will open up and get to know himself (my son) better.
Author:
Very good listener. Cares about what you say to him. Good advice.
H
Author:
Very nice,easy to talk to! The staff is great
Author:
The staff is knowledgeable, friendly and cares about the patients. Dr. Khan, is pleasant and listens to his patience.
Author:
The best Psyche MD. In town he knows his meds, exactly what part of the brain to treat with what for each condition. I know I'm complicated and I'm a board certified ARNP and he treats me great. Been there done that ain't going anywhere else!
Author:
He is very smug, cocky, and arrogant. Did not show any real concern for my well-being. Due to his negligence, and maltreatment when I was in a deep psychosis. I had a severe dystonic/allergic reaction to an antipsychotic (Haldol) that he was overdosing me on in IPU. He then proceeded to put me on Fluphenazine (very similar to Haldol), and I had another dystonic/allergic reaction. If he does not like you he will try to turn staff/doctors against you. He likes playing mind games. AVOID!
Author:
I feel comfortable with Dr. Khan. Easy to talk with. Gina is a very big help.
Author:
First visit Dr. Khan put me on Effexor and Trazodone. Today I went to my monthly appt. We discussed Effexor wasn't working yet and Traz. isn't working,. He doubled the meds and added Visteral, Khan said that should cure my agoraphobia and panic attacks. I tried explaining I've taken Visteral, it didn't help my panic attacks, as they are getting worse....he showed no concern and told me there is nothing he can do! I demanded my money back and he continued to berate me in front entire office.
thank you .
We thank you for your confidence in us.