Family Medicine  |
Dr. Ghazala Alam, MD
Dr. Ghazala Alam, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Chelmsford, MA. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Alam is affiliated with Lowell General Hospital and Lowell General Hospital-Saints Campus.

Drum Hill Primary Care

4 Courthouse Ln Unit 1

Chelmsford, MA 01824

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Alam

Dr. Alam's Experience

Dr. Alam's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Sindh Medical College, Dow University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Mountainside Hospital Nj

Dr. Alam has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Alam does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alam and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Alam's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alam to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Alam's Performance
Lowell, MA |
I was in the care of this Doctor for over a year and watched my health take a nose dive under her care. She didnt listen to me when I told her my symptoms and attributed my issues to rapid weight gain which was one of my symptoms more than 20lbs in 6weeks. Not pregnant, no change in diet and a constant gym goer. She kept ordering blood work and costing me tons of lab fees. Then telling me nothing. I finally changed my doctor and will need surgery for my condition.
in Lowell, MA |
Dr Alam is very intelligent and compassionate. Unfortunately, there have been staff problems (lots of turnover) and she generally runs behind schedule, sometimes by quite a bit.
in Westford,MA |
Very bad service and minimum attention to the patient , I had an appt at 10 am came 9:45 , the secretary was on the phone for a personal issue didn't even look at me or tell me something after 10 min the nurse gave me a sheet to be filled , after 30 min the nurse came took my weight bp and asked me the usual questions she told me the Dr should be in soon 35m no one came in I asked the secretary said the Dr is in the bathroom and don't know how long!! I left and I won't return to this office!!!!
in Chelmsford, MA |
She is caring and excellent practitioner.
in Chelmsford, MA |
She is kind and to the point.
in Tyngsboro, MA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Alam for over 10 years and she has been great. Always sent me to have issues looked into when concerned and treated me with respect. Every time I ever had a problem, she investigated until we found the answer and I am grateful for that. I would recommend her to anyone.
in Framingham, MA |
Dr. Alam, has been an excellent doctor for me. She is compassionate and truly cares about her patients. Given her experience and a heart for helping others, I drive more than an hour just to receive her services.
in Chelmsford, MA |
Dr. Alam has been my Primary Care Physician for over 15 years. She is caring, considerate, logical and very knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone wanting a good, solid, PC
in Lowell, MA |
Staff was downright rude. Receptionist texting instead of assisting those waiting. Wait was ridiculous. Once in doctor took forever to come into exam room. Not pleased with this practice. Will find better.
in Dracut, MA |
Rude staff and unacceptable wait. I am out of here. Awful.
in Chelmsford, MA |
The wait was almost comical. over an hour and 20 minutes. No apology. Receptionist on facebook the whole time, as I stood up to ask at the desk every 15 minutes could clearly see this. Staff was unfriendly and grumpy. Bad karma in that office. Getting a new doctor FAST.
in Lowell, MA |
Longest waiting I have ever done. Never returns phone calls. Rushed and appears not interested in patient well being. Switched doctors after second visit.
in Chelmsford, MA |
Do No Harm, Hippocrates? Then stay clear of this physician. She has made two drastic negligent mistakes in my care. I am filing charges and changing physicians. AVOID like the plague.
Have you seen Dr. Ghazala Alam, MD?
Are you Dr. Alam?