Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Ghabi Kaspo, DDS
Dr. Ghabi Kaspo, DDS is a dentist who practices in Troy, MI. He is 60 years old.

3144 John R Rd Ste 100

• United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Kaspo

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Education data for Dr. Kaspo is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Kaspo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kaspo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kaspo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kaspo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kaspo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kaspo to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Kaspo's Performance
in Ypsilanti, MI |
I loved the professionalism and the level of expertise of the practice. The office staff was able to get me in quickly to see the doctor for my TMj issue and the pain I was experiencing. All were veey caring and the office had a very comfortable atmosphere. Thank you Dr. Kaspo and staff.
in Sterling Heights, MI |
I visited Dr. Kaspo's office 2 days ago and I am happy i was referred to him. He was caring and very knowledgeable. He understood the what the issue was quickly and gave me a the right treatment plan. I felt he and his staff cared about my care. I woud highly recommend going to be treated by him.
Royal Oak, MI |
I went to Dr. Kaspo on a recommendation from a friend and although my situation was less than fun he and his staff did a wonderful job analyzing my damage, creating a work plan, then correcting my issues. The results have been more than I could ever have expected. I feel like a new person, or rather, fully restored. I'll be pointing any friends and family his way.
Rochester, MI |
Wait staff is very rude and very unprofessional! Called a few times before my appointment and that morning to make sure they are going to do what they say there going to do and I was told yes. I'm not working, my husband is the only one working so we don't have time or expense to make unnessary visits. I go there and I was told no and was provided any services. They charged my insurance, wasted my time. I will never go back!
Clarkston, MI |
Extremely rude reception staff. Left threatening voicemail when I didn't return their call re: my insurance information and made scheduling the appt very difficult. The woman was so unpleasant that it prompted me to look up reviews online & I found that I wasn't the only one who had problems with her. Based on the online reviews, I cancelled my appointment and will find another doctor.
in Troy, Michigan |
AVOID THIS OFFICE. They seem like complete scam artists, the doctor was extremely awkward and the staff is rude and unhelpful. On top of being over priced and asking me to sign a contract for work to be done. Very unusual.
in Macomb, MI |
Very expensive x-rays, insurance usually doesn't cover. Very focused on selling additional services even when he admits they likely won't solve the problem. Go here if you have deep pockets.
Owosso, MI |
Dr Kaspo seems very nice and knowledgable. The front desk staff needs rehired.
in Metro Detroit, MI |
Saw this doctor for TMJ beginning in February. Usually had to wait nearly an hour after my appointment time. They took images & scheduled a follow up to review. 2 months later I was finally able to see the doctor and no one had reviewed the imaging. In August after several calls and even having another doctor request the report, I received a copy that proved imaging had even been done! Staff is rude, Doctor seems overwhelmed. That did not stop them from sending nasty billing statements!
in Lake Orion, MI |
Dr. Kaspo himself seems thorough, freindly and knowledgeable. We needed a specialist in TMJ issues and we would continue to see him IF we didn't have to deal with his office staff. The staff by far is the worst staff in any office I have ever visited. Rude, cold, short tempered and pushy. Especially the receptionist and billing clerk. After 5 visits, there is no way we will go back.
Have you seen Dr. Ghabi Kaspo, DDS?
Are you Dr. Kaspo?