Dr. Germano Falcao, MD

Dr. Germano Falcao, MD

Pediatric Neurology | Male | 39 years old

Our mission is to be of service!Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Falcao's Experience

See how Dr. Falcao's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Falcao

Dr. Falcao accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Falcao has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Falcao's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Falcao to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Falcao
Dr. Falcao's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (90)
in Orlando, FL |
My 5 year old daughter was having some type of seizures and her PCP send us to one Pediatric Neurologist but I was not convinced at all, so I did a research for the best Pediatric Neurologist near me, so I found Dr. Falcao and read all of his career and all the good reviews from the last patients that he had from another country, so I decided to give him a chance, and I could not be more happier with his treat to my daughter and family. The treatment is working for her very good. Thanks.
Orlando, FL |
Dr. Falco is very attentive with my son. He was with us at the hospital when he came in and I will drive however long I need to so that my son continues to see Dr. Falco. I recommend him to anyone who needs a great children's neurologist.
Oviedo, FL |
He is very patient and address all our concerns.
in Worthington, MN |
My son has worked with Dr Falcao for about 5 years. He was our go to person in regarding my son's care. I was sad to see him go. Wishing him many blessings. Highly recommended.
in Sioux Falls, SD |
Thank you for helping me understand my illness and for always giving me your honest opinion on what I should do.
in Sioux Falls, SD |
Dr. Falcao has been with my son, Connor since birth. He has been a great Doctor and always understanding of our needs as parents. We will greatly miss him!
in Brookings, SD |
He is very knowledgeable and really helped us through our daughters seizures. He made a scary time for our family seem more manageable.
in Sioux Falls, SD |
Dr.Falcao has treated our son since he was 15 months old after his first seizure. Matthew is now almost 5 years old with his seizures being under control for 2 years. We will miss Dr. Falcao a lot but wish him all the best down in Florida.
in Sioux Falls, SD |
Have fun and good luck in Florida. Thanks for all your help.
in Sioux Falls, SD |
Very informative and friendly! Good luck in Florida!!
in Hawarden, IA |
Dr. Falcao has been a wonderful doctor to my son who has been dealing with Epilepsy. He always likes to joke around with my son which always makes him smile! Dr. Falcao will be missed here in the upper Midwest. Just so you remember him, he is a 16 year old and a big kid!
in Kaylor, SD |
I would recommend Dr Falcao to anyone because, he is personable & conscientious. He explains medical procedures & questions in an understanding manner. He spends adequate time with patients & their families. I wish him well in his future endeavors.
in Mitchell, SD |
Thank you for all your help taking away my migraines and getting me back on my feet and running around again! Thank you for putting a smile back on my face again and making us laugh during appointments; we're sure going to miss you. Good luck!!
in Sioux Falls, SD |
We will miss you!! Enjoy the sun!! Excellent at what he does!!
in Aberdeen, SD |
Dr. Falcao takes time to get to know his patients as individuals. His personal care is top notch. Kaylin was his last patient in Aberdeen, SD. We will miss him greatly!
in Sioux Falls, SD |
Dr. Falcao is truly a wonderful doctor. We felt so lucky to get him as our son's doctor right after our son had his first grand mal seizure. He has the best bedside manner I've ever seen, is patient and happy to answer any and all questions, and never makes you feel as if you are taking up too much of his time. I would happily recommend him to anyone without hesitation!
Sioux Falls, SD |
He is an excellent Doctor. He is always there when you need him even if he is busy. Thank you for talking to me as I was scared driving to get to my daughter after she had a seizure at school. Sad that you are leaving as we could not have asked for a better Doctor
He's a wonderful Doctor!
in Pierre, SD |
Dr. Falcao is amazing! I highly recommend him for your child. Very glad to have the opportunity to have both my boys be treated by him. I was a scared mom with a 2 year old that had 7 seizures in 24 hours....scary! Then a year later I had a 7 year old seizing on a soccer field. Every experience with Dr. Falcao has been positive! He always spoke to me in a way I could understand. Iam very sad to see him leave, but wish him well in his new adventure. Thank you for everything you did for our family
in Pierre, SD |
He seen my son and we finally got answers to help my son with his toe-walking.
in Pierre, SD |
Dr. Falcao was able to get us in right away and made our traumatic experience feel very manageable. He is so knowledgeable and was able to put our minds at ease and made us feel very confident about a solution. He made us feel like his top priority. You would never know he had a full day of appointments scheduled before and after he saw us. I would absolutely recommend him!
in Swea City, IA |
Very informative and great with my son!wish you the best at your practice thank you for everything!
in Sioux Falls, SD |
He's a great guy and helped us with our daughter when we didn't know what was wrong.
in Brookings, SD |
He spends more time explaining things than other doctors we have seen.
in Windom, MN |
Our experience with Dr. Falcao has been very positive. He's a great communicator when it comes to keeping us informed. He has always been available when we have had questions and if he is busy, he gets back to us within 24 hours. We are sad to see him leave the Sioux Falls area. Best wishes from the Hacker family on your move.
in Sioux Falls, SD |
Very thorough. Great bedside manner and optimistic.
in Sioux Falls, SD |
Very friendly and willing to listen to patient and families concerns. Very knowledgable.
in Yankton,SD |
I was. Very happy with his services
in Sioux Falls, SD |
We are more than pleased with our experience with Dr. Falcao and sad to see him go. He explained things to us like no other doctor before.
in Sioux Falls, SD |
Nice meeting you enjoy the sun
in Sioux Falls, SD |
Dr. Falcao is awesome. Great with kids and parents. Takes his time to answer all questions and concerns.
in Rock Valley IA |
Dr. Falcao was very patient about explaining everything and answering all our questions!
in Brookings, SD |
Very informative. Answered all of our concerns.
Sioux Falls SD |
My son has a brain tumor. Dr Falcao told us it was migraines and no need to waste our money on a MRI. Symptoms were pretty clear it was a brain tumor. The outcome may have been different had he ordered a MRI.
in Sioux Falls |
great pediatric neurologist! He's very kind and always willing to answer any questions I have about my child
in Oviedo,Fl |
He's a fantastic doctor, my kids really enjoy Dr. falcao! He makes us feel at home In his clinic!
An excellent doctor. My child loves him.
in Sioux Falls, SD |
Very kind with my child.
Exceeded my expectations.
Always there for questions . Extremely reliable and knowledgable.
Have you seen Dr. Germano Falcao, MD?
Are you Dr. Falcao?

Compare Dr. Falcao

Dr. Falcao says...

Dr. Germano Falcao is a Mayo Clinic Trained Pediatric Neurologist who has a passion to care for children with neurological disorders and give support to their families. He is a compassionate and experienced physician, a published author, and a professor who specializes in areas involving Seizures and Epilepsy; Headaches and Migraine syndromes; Neurodevelopment and Behavioral disorders.

Dr. Falcao's Care Philosophy

Our mission is to be of service!

Headache and Migraine Clinic

Epilepsy and Seizure Clinic

Development Assessment

Tone Evaluation And Managment (T.E.A.M.) for children

Concussion Program

A.D.H.D / A.D.D Clinic

Dr. Falcao's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Neurology
  •  Board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology

Dr. Falcao has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Falcao's Board Certifications

• Epilepsy
  • Essential Tremor
  • Fever-Induced Seizure
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myoclonus

Completed in 2010

Christus College

Graduated in 1995

• Portuguese

Dr. Falcao does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Falcao and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Neurology

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.