Pediatric Neurology  |
Dr. Germano Falcao, MD
Dr. Germano Falcao is a Mayo Clinic Trained Pediatric Neurologist who has a passion to care for children with neurological disorders and give support to their families. He is a compassionate and experienced physician, a published author, and a professor who specializes in areas involving Seizures and Epilepsy; Headaches and Migraine syndromes; Neurodevelopment and Behavioral disorders.

2984 Alafaya Trl Ste 2020

• HealthChoice
  • Sunshine Health
  • WellCare

Learn about Dr. Falcao

See how frequently Dr. Falcao performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Seizure Disorders
high
Brain Disorders
high
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)

Dr. Falcao's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Falcao "Our mission is to be of service!"

• Pediatric Neurology

• Epilepsy
  • Essential Tremor
  • Fever-Induced Seizure
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myoclonus

• Driscoll Children's Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Mayo Clin Jacksonville
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Falcao has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Falcao does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Falcao and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Falcao's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Falcao to family and friends
Dr. Falcao's Performance
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Falcao was nice. He is experienced. Could relate to the problems right away. Highly recommended.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Falcao was wonderfully attentive and personable. He took great care to listen to all of our concerns and truly put our minds at ease. Where other doctors sometimes make their patients feel dismissed, Dr. Falcao did an outstanding job of making our family feel heard and cared for.
Orlando, FL |
Very friendly and informative. Provided educational materials and seemed open and honest in terms of my son's symptoms and future progression/prognosis.
Orlando, FL |
Dr Germano was very structured,intelligent & caring! He made a great plan for my daughters migraines! His staff is so kind & loving! Excellent doctor all around!
in Orlando, FL |
He was very attentive and great with my children and us as parents as well I wish he was a PCP! The office staff was extremely, friendly,and knowledgeable. I will recommend and be returning.
Thanks for the praise. I will pass to Jessica and Jacqui. Dr Falcao
Orlando, FL |
I would not recommend. Have PPO insurance, no primary care referral required. Arrived early for appt. with psych eval recommending neurological evaluation. Falcao insisted on having primary care referral. Contacted general practitioner who was in process of faxing desired referral, but was informed by Falcao that because our appointment time had passed, we would have to reschedule, after waiting there 45 minutes, miss school. Falcao also wanted to charge 20% although ins pays 100%.
I am sorry for you experience. As my staff explained you when scheduling the appointment, a PCP referral is needed per our practice policy to improve communication of patient care (even if your insurance does not require). Our office also has the ability to access patients deductible and coinsurnaces for services to clarify financial responsibility up front. Your review is appreciated and will help us continue to improve communication of our office office policies upfront. Sincerely, Dr Falcao.
Orlando, FL |
Very honest and spent a lot of time with us. Thank you
Thanks for the review. :) Dr. Falcao
in Orlando, FL |
Doesn't try to force you into a diagnosis and listens to your thoughts and concerns. Very helpful with trying to get recommended therapies my child needs. Very compassionate and caring of my son's well being and ability to get into a specialized program in a school. Very much appreciate his caring nature and the fact that he will actually listen. Thanks!!
in Orlando, FL |
Great I am really happy with my visit great staff doctor is nice and care about patients!
Orlando, FL |
Dr. Falcao was extremely well rounded, listened to our concerns and gave us hope in helping our son in a positive manner. He enlightened us and that is freeing.
in Casselberry, FL |
Excellent Dr. very detailed and answered all my doubts.
in Orlando, FL |
Very good and thoughtful. I like that he double check and listen.
in Orlando, FL |
I needed an appointment with a neuro for my son who was about to turn 18. The staff returned my call promptly, attentively listened to my concerns. They fit my son in for an appointment and were wonderful with all future communication. The office is incredibly organized and clean. Dr Falcao is courteous, he listened to my concerns and thoughts and considered my opinions. He and takes his time. I felt confident with his course of action, he explained why and reiterated the plan
Orlando, FL |
Very happy with the care of my daughter
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Falcao was very pleasant and provided wonderful care to my child. He put my mind to ease regarding my child condition. Very thankful to have gotten in so quickly as well.
Orlando, FL |
Very professional doctor and staff were amazing. Highly recommend this doctor.
in Orlando, FL |
Love him!! He was very friendly to my son!!!
in Cape Coral FL |
My family drove 4 hours to dr falcao office. It was definitely well worth it! He was very thorough,quick, and to the point! We are definitely glad we made the trip. Also staff was very friendly and professional. Office was clean and welcoming. We will be back for sure.
in Orlando, FL |
Excellent doctor, very receptive, kind, empathetic, explains in detail all your questions and doubts. The staff is also very attentive and they were always affectionate with our baby. With great certainty we would recommend it. ????????
in Port Orange, FL |
Very caring and knowledgeable doctor. My 9 year old felt comfortable with Dr. Falcao right away!
Orlando, FL |
Exelente doctor lo recomiendo!
Orlando, FL |
Dr. Falcao gracias por ser tan amable y dedicado en su profesión. Me ha brindado gran tranquilidad y confianza al cuidado de mi niño. En tan sólo un día buscó todas las alternativas para mi situación y estuvo en contacto en todo momento. Cariñoso con mi niño y muy expresivo en cuanto la situación. Gracias a Dios por enviar profesionales como él. Su amabilidad y conocimiento es inmenso! Thank you so much! Bien agradecida con su servicio.
in Orlando, FL |
I'm so glad to have Dr. Falcao as my son's doctor. He is very knowledgeable and patient. Thank you for your service you are greatly appreciated.
in Orlando, FL |
He's been a great doctor, very attentive, asks and answer questions
in Orlando, FL |
La mejor experiencia mi Hijo esta completamente sano.
in Orlando, FL |
He is a doctor that actually shows that he cares about your child and don't make me as if my child is just another number. He also includes me in my son's treatment plan by asking my opinions.
Apopka, FL |
We met Dr. Falcao on one of the scariest day of our lives. Our son was experiencing seizures and we had a ton of questions that seemed overwhelming. Dr. Falcao was calm and knowledgeable. He spoke to us with kindness and humor that really put our fears at bay. His office staff are so friendly and we look forward to working with Dr. Falcao and his team as partners in our sons care.
in Orlando, FL |
We came in with our bubbly baby daughter after our previous neurologist had mentioned she might have a "touch of autism". Dr. Falcao dispelled this within 2 minutes of seeing her. As a NICU baby who had the complications she did during pregnancy and at birth, she had significant developmental delays that greatly improved with rehabilitative therapies. Dr. Falcao understood that her delays are not related to autism and is following up on our daughter wonderfully!
Orlando, FL |
Very pleased with service and personnel knowledge. Thanks :)
Great staff, easy scheduling
in Orlando, FL |
We met Dr. Falcao at Arnold Palmer in August 2016. My son was a year and a half and had a serious brain injury. Dr. Falcao was amazing with my son and with me. Very informative and explained everything so that I understood. Thank you so much for everything.
in Orlando, FL |
My experience is very good and he help my daughter and I thank him so much for that!
in Orlando, FL |
El doctor Falcao, excelente trabajo le Brinda la ayuda al paciente en todos los aspectos. Dedica el tiempo prudente en tu visita. Aclara tus dudas al Maximo y te hace sentir en familia. Gracias a Dios mi chica salio bien. Dios le bendiga Dr Falcao. Mi hija dice que el es le mejor doctor del Mundo????
in Orlando, FL |
Me gusta mucho de la forma que explica las Now sentimos muy agradecidos de que halla atendidos los Chicos.
in Orlando, FL |
Una experiencia muy positiva, desde que entramos a la oficina, el personal muy atento desde la receptionista, la enfermera y el Dr. Nos atendieron con una sonrisa y nos explicaron nuestras dudas con mucha paciencia.
Orlando, FL |
I took my son to Doctor Falcao ,he has been suffering from severe migraines for a while . Dr Falcao took time to listen to our concerns and discussed symptoms and treatment possibilities. It has been a month since my son started treatment.we have seen a huge improvement. I m so happy with the Dr Falcao 's approach . He took plenty of time for the follow up appointment as well!
in Orlando, FL |
I was able to get an appointment right away, the entire staff was very nice, the doctor was very knowledge and trustworthy. I will definitely be following up with him.
Orlando, FL |
Dr Falcao is very friendly and personable. He seems knowledgeable about his field and wants to work to find a solution.
in Orlando, FL |
I'm very impressed with Dr. Falcao. I brought my daughter in for her first appointment today and we waited no more than 15 minutes before seeing the doctor. He took his time went over her history and was very thorough. We came up with a game plan and even asked me how I felt about it which most physicians don't do!!! Would definitely recommend him to friends and family!! AAAA+ Rating
in Orlando, FL |
He's a very lovable and caring person with my child very responsible and a very smart man god bless and thank you so much for being there for my family
Dr. Falcao bedside manners were second to none. He was very kind and patient during my child's visit. He was very through in his assessment and detailed explaining the plan of care. His nurse was just as nice. His office is comfortable and conveniently located in Oviedo. I can recommend Dr. Falcao without hesitation.
Orlando, FL |
Very knowledgeable and has made us feel very comfortable. He is great with our daughter and given very useful advice for when she has seizures which has helped our confidence tremendously in dealing with her seizures when they happen. He obviously loves what he does and is passionate about it. I would recommend him for anybody in the Orlando area.
in Davenport, FL |
Above and beyond! Dr. Falcao went out of his way to help me with my daughter. He was very thorough and made both, myself and my daughter feel comfortable during our visits. In addition, he has an incredibly pleasant and helpful staff! As a mom of 3 and an Army spouse whose traveled all over and seen many different doctors, I would DEFINITELY recommend Dr. Falcao! Exceptional service!
in Mount Dora, Fl |
Dr Falcoa guided us through my sons illness. It was the scariest time in our lives. We are so thankful for his knowledge and kindness.
in Ocoee, Florida |
Dr. Falcao treated my son in the hospital. He spent a lot of time explaining the diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis. Doctor was friendly and down to earth. I would highly recommend him. Thank you Dr. Falcao
in Kissimmee |
Awsome Dr very down to earth easy to understand vocabulary and empathatic to patient and family
in Daytona Beach, Fl. |
Always takes care of my son and takes time with us even when busy. Great Dr. and friendly staff.
in Altamonte springs |
Very professional and patience excellent Doctor
in Orlando, FL |
My 5 year old daughter was having some type of seizures and her PCP send us to one Pediatric Neurologist but I was not convinced at all, so I did a research for the best Pediatric Neurologist near me, so I found Dr. Falcao and read all of his career and all the good reviews from the last patients that he had from another country, so I decided to give him a chance, and I could not be more happier with his treat to my daughter and family. The treatment is working for her very good. Thanks.
Have you seen Dr. Germano Falcao, MD?

Visit Dr. Falcao