Dr. Germano Falcao, MD

Dr. Germano Falcao, MD

Pediatric Neurology | Male

Our mission is to be of service!

Dr. Germano Falcao is a Mayo Clinic Trained Pediatric Neurologist who has a passion to care for children with neurological disorders and give support to their families. He is a compassionate and experienced physician, a published author, and a professor who specializes in areas involving Seizures and Epilepsy; Headaches and Migraine syndromes; Neurodevelopment and Behavioral disorders.

Dr. Falcao's Experience

See how Dr. Falcao's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Falcao

Dr. Falcao accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Falcao has admitting privileges.

Dr. Falcao's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Falcao to family and friends
Dr. Falcao's Performance
He's an excellent doctor
in Orlando, FL |
My experience is very good and he help my daughter and I thank him so much for that!
in Orlando, FL |
El doctor Falcao, excelente trabajo le Brinda la ayuda al paciente en todos los aspectos. Dedica el tiempo prudente en tu visita. Aclara tus dudas al Maximo y te hace sentir en familia. Gracias a Dios mi chica salio bien. Dios le bendiga Dr Falcao. Mi hija dice que el es le mejor doctor del Mundo????
in Orlando, FL |
Me gusta mucho de la forma que explica las Now sentimos muy agradecidos de que halla atendidos los Chicos.
in Orlando, FL |
Very good doctor on my first visit there I was very concerned about my daughters issues concerning her behavior the doctor gave me a medication that really really helped her I'm loving the results and will definitely refer anyone to him that needs helps with there child I'm very happy
in Orlando, FL |
Una experiencia muy positiva, desde que entramos a la oficina, el personal muy atento desde la receptionista, la enfermera y el Dr. Nos atendieron con una sonrisa y nos explicaron nuestras dudas con mucha paciencia.
Orlando, FL |
I took my son to Doctor Falcao ,he has been suffering from severe migraines for a while . Dr Falcao took time to listen to our concerns and discussed symptoms and treatment possibilities. It has been a month since my son started treatment.we have seen a huge improvement. I m so happy with the Dr Falcao 's approach . He took plenty of time for the follow up appointment as well!
in Orlando, FL |
I was able to get an appointment right away, the entire staff was very nice, the doctor was very knowledge and trustworthy. I will definitely be following up with him.
Orlando, FL |
Dr Falcao is very friendly and personable. He seems knowledgeable about his field and wants to work to find a solution.
in Orlando, FL |
I'm very impressed with Dr. Falcao. I brought my daughter in for her first appointment today and we waited no more than 15 minutes before seeing the doctor. He took his time went over her history and was very thorough. We came up with a game plan and even asked me how I felt about it which most physicians don't do!!! Would definitely recommend him to friends and family!! AAAA+ Rating
in Orlando, FL |
He's a very lovable and caring person with my child very responsible and a very smart man god bless and thank you so much for being there for my family
Dr. Falcao bedside manners were second to none. He was very kind and patient during my child's visit. He was very through in his assessment and detailed explaining the plan of care. His nurse was just as nice. His office is comfortable and conveniently located in Oviedo. I can recommend Dr. Falcao without hesitation.
Orlando, FL |
Very knowledgeable and has made us feel very comfortable. He is great with our daughter and given very useful advice for when she has seizures which has helped our confidence tremendously in dealing with her seizures when they happen. He obviously loves what he does and is passionate about it. I would recommend him for anybody in the Orlando area.
in Davenport, FL |
Above and beyond! Dr. Falcao went out of his way to help me with my daughter. He was very thorough and made both, myself and my daughter feel comfortable during our visits. In addition, he has an incredibly pleasant and helpful staff! As a mom of 3 and an Army spouse whose traveled all over and seen many different doctors, I would DEFINITELY recommend Dr. Falcao! Exceptional service!
in Mount Dora, Fl |
Dr Falcoa guided us through my sons illness. It was the scariest time in our lives. We are so thankful for his knowledge and kindness.
in Ocoee, Florida |
Dr. Falcao treated my son in the hospital. He spent a lot of time explaining the diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis. Doctor was friendly and down to earth. I would highly recommend him. Thank you Dr. Falcao
in Kissimmee |
Awsome Dr very down to earth easy to understand vocabulary and empathatic to patient and family
in Daytona Beach, Fl. |
Always takes care of my son and takes time with us even when busy. Great Dr. and friendly staff.
in Altamonte springs |
Very professional and patience excellent Doctor
in Orlando, FL |
My 5 year old daughter was having some type of seizures and her PCP send us to one Pediatric Neurologist but I was not convinced at all, so I did a research for the best Pediatric Neurologist near me, so I found Dr. Falcao and read all of his career and all the good reviews from the last patients that he had from another country, so I decided to give him a chance, and I could not be more happier with his treat to my daughter and family. The treatment is working for her very good. Thanks.
Orlando, FL |
Dr. Falco is very attentive with my son. He was with us at the hospital when he came in and I will drive however long I need to so that my son continues to see Dr. Falco. I recommend him to anyone who needs a great children's neurologist.
in Worthington, MN |
My son has worked with Dr Falcao for about 5 years. He was our go to person in regarding my son's care. I was sad to see him go. Wishing him many blessings. Highly recommended.
in Sioux Falls, SD |
Thank you for helping me understand my illness and for always giving me your honest opinion on what I should do.
in Sioux Falls, SD |
Dr. Falcao has been with my son, Connor since birth. He has been a great Doctor and always understanding of our needs as parents. We will greatly miss him!
in Brookings, SD |
He is very knowledgeable and really helped us through our daughters seizures. He made a scary time for our family seem more manageable.
in Sioux Falls, SD |
Dr.Falcao has treated our son since he was 15 months old after his first seizure. Matthew is now almost 5 years old with his seizures being under control for 2 years. We will miss Dr. Falcao a lot but wish him all the best down in Florida.
in Sioux Falls, SD |
Have fun and good luck in Florida. Thanks for all your help.
in Sioux Falls, SD |
Very informative and friendly! Good luck in Florida!!
in Hawarden, IA |
Dr. Falcao has been a wonderful doctor to my son who has been dealing with Epilepsy. He always likes to joke around with my son which always makes him smile! Dr. Falcao will be missed here in the upper Midwest. Just so you remember him, he is a 16 year old and a big kid!
in Kaylor, SD |
I would recommend Dr Falcao to anyone because, he is personable & conscientious. He explains medical procedures & questions in an understanding manner. He spends adequate time with patients & their families. I wish him well in his future endeavors.
in Mitchell, SD |
Thank you for all your help taking away my migraines and getting me back on my feet and running around again! Thank you for putting a smile back on my face again and making us laugh during appointments; we're sure going to miss you. Good luck!!
in Sioux Falls, SD |
We will miss you!! Enjoy the sun!! Excellent at what he does!!
in Aberdeen, SD |
Dr. Falcao takes time to get to know his patients as individuals. His personal care is top notch. Kaylin was his last patient in Aberdeen, SD. We will miss him greatly!
in Sioux Falls, SD |
Dr. Falcao is truly a wonderful doctor. We felt so lucky to get him as our son's doctor right after our son had his first grand mal seizure. He has the best bedside manner I've ever seen, is patient and happy to answer any and all questions, and never makes you feel as if you are taking up too much of his time. I would happily recommend him to anyone without hesitation!
Sioux Falls, SD |
He is an excellent Doctor. He is always there when you need him even if he is busy. Thank you for talking to me as I was scared driving to get to my daughter after she had a seizure at school. Sad that you are leaving as we could not have asked for a better Doctor
He's a wonderful Doctor!
in Pierre, SD |
Dr. Falcao is amazing! I highly recommend him for your child. Very glad to have the opportunity to have both my boys be treated by him. I was a scared mom with a 2 year old that had 7 seizures in 24 hours....scary! Then a year later I had a 7 year old seizing on a soccer field. Every experience with Dr. Falcao has been positive! He always spoke to me in a way I could understand. Iam very sad to see him leave, but wish him well in his new adventure. Thank you for everything you did for our family
in Pierre, SD |
He seen my son and we finally got answers to help my son with his toe-walking.
in Pierre, SD |
Dr. Falcao was able to get us in right away and made our traumatic experience feel very manageable. He is so knowledgeable and was able to put our minds at ease and made us feel very confident about a solution. He made us feel like his top priority. You would never know he had a full day of appointments scheduled before and after he saw us. I would absolutely recommend him!
in Swea City, IA |
Very informative and great with my son!wish you the best at your practice thank you for everything!
in Sioux Falls, SD |
He's a great guy and helped us with our daughter when we didn't know what was wrong.
in Brookings, SD |
He spends more time explaining things than other doctors we have seen.
in Windom, MN |
Our experience with Dr. Falcao has been very positive. He's a great communicator when it comes to keeping us informed. He has always been available when we have had questions and if he is busy, he gets back to us within 24 hours. We are sad to see him leave the Sioux Falls area. Best wishes from the Hacker family on your move.
in Sioux Falls, SD |
Very thorough. Great bedside manner and optimistic.
in Sioux Falls, SD |
Very friendly and willing to listen to patient and families concerns. Very knowledgable.
in Yankton,SD |
I was. Very happy with his services
in Sioux Falls, SD |
We are more than pleased with our experience with Dr. Falcao and sad to see him go. He explained things to us like no other doctor before.
in Sioux Falls, SD |
Nice meeting you enjoy the sun
in Sioux Falls, SD |
Dr. Falcao is awesome. Great with kids and parents. Takes his time to answer all questions and concerns.
in Rock Valley IA |
Dr. Falcao was very patient about explaining everything and answering all our questions!
Have you seen Dr. Germano Falcao, MD?
Are you Dr. Falcao?

Compare Dr. Falcao

Dr. Falcao says...

Dr. Germano Falcao is a Mayo Clinic Trained Pediatric Neurologist who has a passion to care for children with neurological disorders and give support to their families. He is a compassionate and experienced physician, a published author, and a professor who specializes in areas involving Seizures and Epilepsy; Headaches and Migraine syndromes; Neurodevelopment and Behavioral disorders.

Dr. Falcao's Care Philosophy

Our mission is to be of service!

• Headache and Migraine Clinic
    • Epilepsy and Seizure Clinic
    • Development Assessment
    • Tone Evaluation And Managment (T.E.A.M.) for children
    • Concussion Program
    • A.D.H.D / A.D.D Clinic
    • AUTISM Evaluation and Referral Program

Dr. Falcao's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Neurology
    •  Board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology

Dr. Falcao has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Falcao's Board Certifications

• Epilepsy
    • Essential Tremor
    • Fever-Induced Seizure
    • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
    • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
    • Myoclonus

Completed in 2010

Christus College

Graduated in 1995

• Portuguese

Dr. Falcao does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Falcao and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Neurology