Dr. German Newall, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 61

Dr. Newall

Aesthetic Center For Plstc Sgry

12727 Kimberley Ln Houston, TX 77024

Dr. German Newall, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Houston, TX and has over 34 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Georgetown U, School of Medicine medical school in 1986. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Newall to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Newall with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress.

Make an appointment at HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress today at (832) 913-1751.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress.

Dr. Newall's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Newall

4.1

Dr. Newall?
I went to Dr. Newall for a hair restoration procedure. After a lot of research I decided to get it done. I am very pleased with the results so far its been about 7 months. I wish I would have gotten it done sooner! Can't wait to see the full results in a couple months.
Jul 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. German Newall, MD?
Dr. Newall is so polite and a wonderful surgeon. I am so happy with my results, feeling very confident right now! Surgery day ran a little late but I pleaded to be added to an already full schedule, and they graciously worked with me so I can’t complain! His office staff is so pleasant and welcoming, always running on time for all my appointments! One visit I brought up a concern I had which I kind of felt like was brushed off but I brought it up my next visit again and it was really addressed to my satisfaction so I probably wasn’t clear the first time! Make sure to speak up with any questions/concerns, he is more than willing to listen! Would definitely be back if I want future work done!
Jul 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. German Newall, MD?
Completely happy and satisfied with my lipo and Bbl with Dr Newall completely happy with his whole staff, Paty is just so amazing always on top of everything thank you Dr Newall for exceeding my expectations I am 2 weeks post op and I’m loving every bit of it already I knew you would give me my full confidence back highly recommend him to EVERYONE who considers having anything done truly truly happy with my results and I’m still in my recovery process, everything we talked about in my consultation he completely met??thank you Dr Newall for contouring my body I am so happy already!!
Mayra – May 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. German Newall, MD?
Horrible like a nightmare my sister had tummy tuck and liposuction. He was to aggressive and had a lot of complications! She ended up in the hospital the same day of surgery. He did not return calls to us nor did he act like he cared. She stayed in the hospital for a week and not once did he call or return our call to check on her. She had two blood transfusions and we almost thought the worst would happaned. He is the worst! Her results terrible please do your research!
TX – Feb 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. German Newall, MD?
He destroyed my face and have to get my breath redone as well as his liposuction work redone because it was uneven and he was overly aggressive in several areas and I am lumpy and bunched up everywhere. He has shown no care for what he did or made no effort to return my call or correct his botched surgeries. Currently the great lift and implants have a bad waterfall effect.
Angela in Houston, TX – Dec 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. German Newall, MD?
I am a singer and he has ruined my face and my body. I have had to see revision surgery in hopes I can go out in public and get my life back. Will be reporting him and the pictures to the AMA. Run from this doctor. He does not care. He had no business at my young age fat grafting my face. He overfilled and ruined my face. He absolutely does not care and when I called his office to make appointment for revision- they avoided me like the plague. He knew I was very unhappy with all procedures
Angela in Houston, TX – Nov 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. German Newall, MD?
I did my research. I narrowed it down between Dr. Newall and 2 others. When I met Dr. Newall and his amazing staff the decision was made. I told Dr. Newall my body goals. I thought I would just have lipo on my tummy to start. Dr. Newall told me a tummy tuck would be the better bang for the buck and would change my life. He was right! I look and feel amazing! I had a lot of weight to lose and was afraid I should lose it before surgery. But Dr. Newall was confident. I feel like I did 20 yrs ago
Confidence Regained in Houston – Oct 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. German Newall, MD?
I had a breast lift from Dr. Newall 6 weeks ago. I wish I'd known what an excellent experience it was going to be years ago. I had no pain. The numbing that they do during surgery lasts for 3 days and Tylenol is all you need after that, if at all. The tape they use over the incisions stays on for 4 weeks and when it comes off the scars are line pencil lines. My breast are so full that even Dr. Newall's office staff thought he had done implants (he had not). I highly recommend him!!!
Lori in SPRING, TX – May 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. German Newall, MD?
Excellent and artistic cosmetic surgeon. I look really curvey just like I wanted to look. My recovery was quick. I was upright and walking around everywhere in two weeks after tummy tuck and large volume liposuction.
jackie gordon in Spring, TX – Aug 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. German Newall, MD?
This was my first time with any sort of plastic surgery----I had lippo done and it has been the BEST experience I have had! Not only do I look great but I feel great! Dr. Newell is an artist and I would highly recommend him! Dr. Newell and his staff have gone above and beyond with their care and their follow up. There attention to detail has been very impressive!
Zane in Houston, TX – Aug 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. German Newall, MD?
I recently had a tummy tuck with liposuction and Dr. Newall and his staff were amazing! They are always running on time, very friendly and make you feel very comfortable. The surgery was a complete success and Dr. Newall did an amazing job. He listens to you and knows exactly what he is doing. I would recommend him to anyone ever thinking about having any kind of plastic surgery performed.
Katy in Richmond, TX – Jul 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. German Newall, MD?
I had breast reconstruction and rhinoplasty also liposuction done with Dr.Newall After having an absolutely awful breast augmentation done with someone else one of my friends recommended him,right away after meeting him I felt very comfortable with the work I was about to have done,he and his staff are amazing,super professional and extremely friendly. He is definitely not the cheapest but then again you get what you pay for and he is definitely well worth the extra. I could not be happier.
Mar 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. German Newall, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Newall?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Episcopalc Hosp/Temple U
1986
Georgetown U, School of Medicine

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Newall communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Newall offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Newall offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Newall have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Newall offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Newall offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (713) 799-9999