Dr. Gerardo Tolentino, MD
Dr. Gerardo Tolentino, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Brentwood, NY and has over 31 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Tolentino has extensive experience in Psychotic Disorders. He graduated from Creighton University School Of Medicine medical school in 1991. His office is not accepting new patients.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Psychiatry Specialists in your area
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Tolentino
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Tolentino treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Tolentino treats other conditions, please contact the office at (631) 761-3500.
Psychotic disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions that cause severe mental symptoms and disconnection from reality, such as schizophrenia, delusional disorder, and substance-induced psychosis.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Tolentino is experienced in the area of Psychotic Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 9 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Tolentino's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Tolentino's conditions and procedures:
- Alcohol Misuse Screening and Counseling
- Alcohol or Substance Misuse Screening and Counseling
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Delusional Disorder
- Dementia or Depression Screening
- Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Family Psychotherapy
- Group Psychotherapy
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Psychiatric Medication Therapy
- Psychological Evaluation
- Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Tolentino accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.