Dr. Gerard Guillory, MD

Dr. Gerard Guillory, MD

Internal Medicine  |

Dr. Guillory is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and has been practicing in Aurora, Colorado since 1985. Dr. Guillory provides integrative medical care for patients with digestive disorders, autoimmune disease, and other chronic or acute illnesses. Along with his team of nutritionists and nurse practitioners, he supports patients with natural therapies whenever possible. Dr. Guillory has published 2 books on irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and numerous contemporary articles on health related topics. He has a passion for teaching and has several clinical faculty appointments, including Rocky Vista University and The Regis University Nurse Practitioner Program. He has lectured extensively on the relationship between nutrition, digestive health, and disease. Dr. Guillory earned his Medical Doctorate from the Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport, Louisiana, and completed his Internal Medicine training at Richland Memorial Hospital, affiliated with the University of South Carolina School of Medicine. Dr. Guillory is one of few medical doctors who can claim to have completed undergraduate and medical school in 6 years.

The Care Group, PC

750 Potomac St Ste 111

Aurora, CO 80011

• Medicare
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Guillory

Our integrated approach to patient care combines the best of traditional Western medicine with other techniques and procedures, including nutritional counseling and preventive care among others. Our objective is to understand and treat the whole person, as opposed to a narrow set of symptoms or concerns. Many of our patients, who have suffered for years with chronic pain and distress, have found hope and healing through our integrated approach.

Dr. Guillory's Experience

Dr. Guillory's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Intestinal Parasite
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome

• Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Nutritional Counseling

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Louisiana State University (Shreveport)
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1978
  • Louisiana State University (Shreveport)
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Richland Meml Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1983
  • The Palmetto Health/University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Guillory has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Guillory does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Guillory and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Guillory's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Guillory to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Guillory's Performance
Aurora, CO |
Attempted to set up an appointment with this office today. Was told that even with insurance and upfront payment of co-pays I would be required to pay a 150.00 deposit prior to scheduling my appointment - monies that would be refunded 4-6 weeks after my initial appointment. When I stated that this seems to completely contradict the purpose of insurance - I was told "Well you don't have to come to our office" completely unprofessional.
in Denver, CO |
Dr Guillory is a fantastic doctor! I tried many others for my stomach problems and chronic hives before finding him. It was such a relief to find someone that understood what I was going through and had answers for why it was happening and solutions to get better. I feel better now than I have in years!
Thank you Heather! So glad we were able to help you!
in denver, co |
Hands down the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. This guy gets it. He listens and truly cares about you. I have suffered with health problems for most of my life and in one appointment he was able to figure out what was going on and get a plan to get me on the right path. He has changed my life. No one understands thyroid and IBS issues like this doctor. Also, the staff is amazing and the office is inviting.
Thanks Katherine!
in Denver, CO |
I have been going to this office for over two years and I am not at all better off from it. He ignored my concerns and wouldn't even give me the courtesy of running a single test. Come to find out (through a specialist not affiliated with Guillory), I had hyperparathyroidism. I had a parathyroid tumor making 100 times too much hormone, and my body was getting worse by the day. Guillory did nothing to help me, regardless of my literal cries for help. I do NOT recommend him to ANYONE.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Guillory is extremely passionate about the health and well-being of his patients. He is very knowledgeable and explains everything in detail. The staff at The Care Group is also outstanding. I highly recommend this office, especially for an alternative approach to medicine.
Have you seen Dr. Gerard Guillory, MD?

Visit Dr. Guillory