Neurotology  |
Dr. Gerard Gianoli, MD
Dr. Gerard Gianoli, MD is a neurotology doctor who practices in Covington, LA. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Gianoli is affiliated with North Oaks Medical Center.

1401 Ochsner Blvd Ste A

Covington, LA 70433

Learn about Dr. Gianoli

Comprehensive care for people with hearing loss, dizziness and balance disorders. To maintain a medical practice environment in which we can treat you the way we ourselves would like to be treated if we were in your place. While most so-called "Experts" say that this is simply not possible anymore, we do it every day! To these "Experts" we say that the importance of a patient's trust in their physician should never be underestimated.

Dr. Gianoli's Experience

Dr. Gianoli's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurotology

• Deafness
  • Dizziness
  • Ear Disorders
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Labyrinthitis
  • Meniere's Disease
  • Meningiomas
  • Neuromas
  • Otitis Media
  • Otosclerosis
  • Outer Ear Infection
  • Perforated Eardrum
  • Perilymph Fistula (PLF)
  • Sleep Disorders

• Ear Tube Placement
  • Fistula Testing
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Skull Base Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Tulane University Engineering School
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Tulane University Hospital
  • Providence Hospital and Medical Centers
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Gianoli has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gianoli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gianoli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gianoli's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gianoli to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Gianoli's Performance
in Covington, LA |
Very impressed with the entire operation. The staff was very thorough and informative as I went through the various tests. Dr Gianoli spent a lot of time with me and seemed to take a real interest in my situation. I feel very confident that he diagnosed me properly and wil help me to overcome my vertigo and related balance/dizziness issues. I would certainly recommend him to any friends or family suffering from balance issues.
in Covington, LA |
Excellent physician and superb results!
in Covington, LA |
Excellent . Very thorough and knowledgable.
Covington, LA |
Tragic outcome to my ear of an unnecessary procedure. Not trustworthy and not competent!
in Covington, LA |
Dr. Gianoli and his staff were excellent. They made me comfortable through the entire process and answered all of my questions in a way I could understand. I would recommend the Ear and Balance Institute to friends and family.
in Covington, LA |
Best decision ever to make an appointment! Very thorough exam, felt totally confident in staff, highly impressed with knowledge of Dr. Gianoli .
in Covington, LA |
Dr. Gianoli is extremely knowledgable and informative. His time spent educating me about my condition is very valuable to me. He is also very compassionate and patiently answered all of my questions. I feel very confident about my prognosis since I am in his care.
in Covington, LA |
Thorough in explanation of diagnosis.
in Covington, LA |
I cannot think of anything that could improve my visit.
Dr. Gianoli is NOT a great listener, as a matter of fact he is not listening at all, he only has an ear for his bank account, this doctor screwed my ear completely with a quack PLF surgery. He was NOT listening when I told him that I will never do this surgery if it would impaired my hearing or leave any kind of noise in my ear. If he would have listened to me, my life would not have been annihilated by him.
in Covington, LA |
Outstanding Doctor. Dr. Gianoli is always responsive and a great listener. He has worked closely with us to resolve many difficult issues for my daughter. My daughter's issues are now on a 'maintenance' level, yet he is still concerned for her. His staff is quick to return phone calls.
in Covington, LA |
So much damage Dr. Gianoli caused to my body, so much damage. My life has not been worth living with so much suffering since his scam surgery. For this doctor, my life worth only a few thousand dollars. Please don't trust this doctor. Please don't trust all the positive reviews he is posting about himself.
in Covington, LA |
Dr. Gianoli destroyed my hearing and left me with a permanent buzzing sound in my ear with what he called a "simple procedure"; this was rather a non-legit procedure.
in Covington, LA |
Dr Gianoli and all his staff were wonderful and I could not have made it through the the test without the nurses, Dr Gianoli explained my situation in ABC terms for me, I would refer them to anyone having ear or balance issues. They exceeded my expectations and I now have more knowledge of my situation and am on the road to recovery.
in Covington, LA |
Dr Gianoli and his staff go above and beyond to help their patients. I could not be more pleased with the care I received.
in Covington, LA |
Dr. Gianoli and his staff have made my retirements years a pleasure by providing excellent preventive care so that I can do all that I want to do and am not limited by my condition. Their professional practice is the best that I have experienced after struggling with others prior to my referral 12years ago to Dr. Gianoli. Many thanks to him and his staff I am hoping for many more active and enjoyable years!
Incompetent surgeon and a liar. Dr. Gianoli destroyed my ear with his surgery and brought me into surgery with his atrocious lies. How much suffering will I have to endure for the rest of my life because of this evil doctor?
in Covington, LA |
Best Doctor and staff. Dr G gave me my life back. I was practically bedridden and unable to do anything with my child. I now work full-time and play basketball with my 15 year old.
in Covington, LA |
He is excellent. Very knowledgeable, intelligent and friendly.
in Covington, LA |
Best staff and physician ever!
in Covington, LA |
Very pleasant experience and wonderful staff. Dr. Gianoli reviewed my history with me and went through all the possible scenarios regarding my condition. Testing was very thorough and quick. I left the office feeling much more confidant about my dehiscence and feeling better.
in Covington, LA |
After 5 months of suffering from dizziness and vertigo, Dr Gianoli has finally given me an answer. The testing is extremely thorough and the staff made the entire experience very comfortable. I am extremely happy with the Ear and Balance institute and I would highly recommend them to anyone suffering with vertigo.
in Covington, LA |
I was completely satisfied with my experience. The doctor spent an appropriate amount of time with my diagnosis and explanation of the diagnosis.
in Covington, LA |
Dr Gianoli is very thorough, will explain and address any concerns you may have, and cares for each patient as an individual. His staff is also patient and tries to help you in any way possible.
Advocated for surgery based on non existing medical diagnosis. What he called a simple procedure that I would benefit from turned to be a catastrophic outcome.
in Covington, LA |
Dr. Gianoli is great. He is very personable and knowledgable of my health issues. His staff is very nice and always helpful. I consider Dr. Gianoli one of the best doctors and I highly recommend him every chance I get.
in Covington, LA |
Thorough, lots of knowledge. Makes you feel safe.
in Covington, LA |
Very thorough and well-explained analysis of my condition by Dr. Gianoli, as well as description of my treatment options going forward. His expertise in his field is obvious and very impressive. The overall experience with both he and Dr. Soileau has been outstanding thus far. I feel confident that they will be successful in helping me arrive at a solution to my inner ear problems. Highly recommend.
Incompetent doctor caused endless complications with unnecessary surgery.
in Louisiana |
Dr Gianoli is very professional and gives very good patient care. He is good at answering any questions you may have and will explain anything that may confuse you. He is also very thorough in his treatment to ensure his patients receive the best treatment for them. His staff is also very professional and tries their best to make you feel comfortable and at ease.
in Covington, LA |
My experience with Dr. Gianoli has always been excellent. I would definitely recommend him to any one having ear and/or balance. The entire office staff is always very cordial and professional.
in Covington, LA |
wonderful profession who solves problems quickly and establishes good diolgue with patients.
in Covington, LA |
I appeared how well I was treated by all the staff an the doctor. you are great and funny. Thank you so much.
in Covington, LA |
AMAZING Doctor, AMAZING surgeon, AMAZINGLY BRILLIANT HUMAN BEING! I would not be in the state of health that I am now, without the two SUCCESSFUL surgeries for superior canal dehiscence repair, one on right side (2009) and one on left side (2015). I have my life back! I have my LIFE BACK! God bless Dr. Gianoli, his staff, and all of those at the Ear and Balance Institute! Dr. G's brilliance and excellent care have been a saving grace for me!
in Covington, LA |
He is extremely thorough, attentive , and friendly as is the staff. Heralds the time to answer questions completely and verifies that the answers are understood.
in Covington, LA |
I was very pleased with the testing and evaluation by both the doctor and the staff. It is the first time that all my conditions have been explained to me in detail. I feel I have hope that I will have a life again.
in Covington, LA |
The Doctor and staff very thorough and helpful.
in Covington, LA |
Paid long periods of time listening, questioning and explaining in great detail. Great experience in that he showed interest in all patient history and familial history. Not your typical physician visit. An advanced educational seminar regarding symptoms, medications, balance, etc..
in Covington, LA |
Amazing, revealing, beneficial. I am so happy I have seen Dr. Gianoli.
in Covington, LA |
Very attentive, listens to patients issues and speaks so I can understand the medical jargon.
in Covington, LA |
Hard to imagine a more thorough, complete exam. Dr. Gianoli's clinical expertise and knowledge is so impressive, matched to his excellent communication skills. I could not have made a better choice. His staff are especially considerate and super friendly -genuinely so.
in Covington, LA |
I have always received excellent care and treatment from Dr Gianoli and staff. Awesome Doctor!
in Covington, LA |
Dr. Gianoli and his staff listen to my questions and concerns and they give me answers. They are kind and treat me with respect.
in Covington, LA |
He is the best Doctor I have been lucky enough to have had take care of me.
in Covington, LA |
Very thorough and very knowledgeable. Listen to you completely through without prejudgment. They are here to get you better and not be a lifelong patient.
Three years ago Dr. Gianoli told me that my dizziness was due to PLF. But it is only two years later when my dizziness was gone that he marketed a simple procedure, so the dizziness does not come back. The day of the surgery was the day I lost my life. I was left with an monstrous noise in my ear causing my brain to explode, chronic vertigo worse than ever, chronic nausea, my excellent hearing was impaired, my ear left clogged, my voice and outer voices left muffled, my ear burning in pain.
in Covington, LA |
He goes out of his way to help.
in Covington, LA |
Everyone is very professional and take the time to explain the issue and the path to recovery.
in Houston, TX |
very fine doctor
Have you seen Dr. Gerard Gianoli, MD?
Are you Dr. Gianoli?

Hospitals where Dr. Gianoli has admitting privileges

North Oaks Medical Center
15790 Paul Vega MD Dr
Hammond, LA 70403

Neurotology
Ear, Nose, and Throat
Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)