Dr. Gerard D'Ariano, MD

Dr. Gerard D'Ariano, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |

Dr. Gerard D'Ariano, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Boynton Beach, FL. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. D'Ariano is affiliated with JFK Medical Center North Campus and JFK Medical Center.

Orthopedic Center of Palm Beach County

• CareSource
  • Community Health Choice
  • CoreSource
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.

Learn about Dr. D'Ariano

Dr. D'Ariano's Experience

Dr. D'Ariano's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  • Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

This content was provided by Dr. D'Ariano "Our mission at the Orthopedic Center of Palm Beach County is to provide state-of-the-art, comprehensive musculoskeletal care to persons of all ages and walks of life throughout Palm Beach county and beyond. We pledge to you personalized and compassionate care combined with the quality commensurate with that of the finest academic teaching institutions. Our goal is to restore your active lifestyle in an efficient and safe manner utilizing the most current, evidence-based techniques."

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Lower Back Injuries
  • Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Traumatic Rupture of Achilles Tendon

• Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Disc Replacement

• New York University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Johns Hopkins Hospital-Advanced Spine Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. D'Ariano has no media or publications listed.

Dr. D'Ariano does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. D'Ariano and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

JFK Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. D'Ariano is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. D'Ariano's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. D'Ariano to family and friends
4.4
Dr. D'Ariano's Performance
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I had a laminectomy and fusion of L-4,5 S1 in 2012. Five years later i am still in great shape. I'd been in pain for years and Dr. D'Ariano fixed that completely. No more back pain, no more siatica.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I met with Dr. D'Ariano b/c of his 'excellent' CV and references, but not all doctors are as good as advertised. As a new patient, Dr. D'Ariano spent no more then 3 minutes with me; no physical exam, no questions and asked me no history. He quickly diagnosed me with a strain, I was told to take advil and exercise to avoid future strains. I subsequently got an MRI which showed two fractured vertebrae. Good thing I didn't take his advice and 'professional' opinion.
in boynton beach |
I had Kyroplasty surgery two weeks ago. Just amazing I went from being in lots of pain to playing canasta 4 hours after the surgery. Thank you so much Dr D"Araino Susan Malamud
Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. D'Ariano and his assistant Melissa could not have been more helpful in identifying the injury and getting surgery scheduled very quickly to relieve the pain. We recommend them highly.
in Wilton Manors, FL |
I've suffered from a debilitating sciatic condition for several years. I couldn't stand up or walk for more than a few minutes at a time. Forget about trying to get a cardio work-out. After exhausting other treatment options (pain management), Dr. D'Ariano performed a very successful hemilaminectomy. I am very pleased with the results. I am practically pain free after 4 years. I'm finally able to enjoy long walks again and am slowly ramping up my physical activity. Thank you Dr. D!
in Lake Worth, FL |
Dr. D'Ariano said, my pain and numbness was coming from my neck and said I needed a Cervical MRI in order for him to make a diagnosis, I had that done, and went to see him to review the report, and he said "Nothing wrong with your neck, so why are you here?" Then I tried to explain my reasons. Dr. D'Ariano said for me to stop playing golf, why are you really playing golf, there are a lot of other things you could do. Lucky I found another Doctor and helped me with in minutes without medication.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I AM A 7O YEAR OLD MALE.I RECENTLY HAD A C4-5 ANTERIOR CERVICAL DISCECTOMY WITH FUSION. THIS WAS BECAUSE OF A REAR END CAR COLLISION. THIS INCIDENT CAUSED SEVERE PAIN IN MY NECK AND DOWN MY RIGHT ARM . DR D. ARIANO WAS A BLESSING. NOW THAT I HAVE THE SURGERY,I HAVE TO WAITE ABOUT 3 WEEKS BEFORE I CAN RETURN TO GOLF.I WOULD RECOMEND HIM TO ANYONE WITH ANY SORT OF SPINAL PROBLEMS. HE IS GREAT AND THROUGH.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I have a compression fracture in my spine. Three weeks ago, Dr D'Ariano performed the Kyphoplasty proceedure on the fractured vertabra to stablilize it. Also, as a result of this procedure the pain has been eliminated. Dr D'Ariano was kind and informative and obviously skilled. His staff was outstanding, especially his nurse. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr D'Ariano to anyone, including my family!
in Lake Worth, FL |
Dr. D'Ariano performed a laminectomy and discectomy on January 2017. I was immediately relieved of the pain going down my leg in recovery. I have been seeing Dr. D'Ariano for over a year for back problems. He has also done a successful kyphoplasty in March 2016. I have been very pleased with his care and professionalism and the help, care and kindness from his always cheerful and efficient staff. I would highly recommend Dr. D'Ariano and his staff to anyone. Pat S
in Boynton Beach, Fla |
At 84, my spinal surgery was a little risky, and my MD thought I should go to Miami or NYC. But he finally recommended Dr D'Ariano, and I have no regrets. Ok, his personality is a little dry. Yeah. But I wasn't there for that. I was there for skilled surgery, which I got, and great followup by him and the other doctors in the practice. I would send friends and family here without question.
in Lake Worth, FL |
I went to see Dr. D'Ariano to remove a cyst on my spine. Surgery went really well and, just as he told me, I felt better the next day after surgery. I would definitely recommend him and his office, very professional!
in Pompano beach |
I was referred to Dr D'ariano for a consult after an automotive accident I was in. I live with severe pain on a daily basis that impacts every area of my life. I tried explaining in a few words my symptoms and what I was experiencing and he cut me off. He grilled me on what I did for a living and why I wasn't working. None of which was his business. He then said he would preform surgery but gave no explanation on the procedure. I have never been treated by a doctor this poorly. Look elsewher
in BOYNTON BEACH |
I was told by other Dr.'s to get fusion as a LAST RESORT for pinched nerve roots in my spine. Other procedures have proved to work for pinched nerve roots, (laminotomy, foraminotomy, etc.) which don't require fusion. If they don't work, then, fusion. But Dr D'Ariano doesn't do those, even though they are listed in his profile. I suggest you see other Dr.'s before accepting FUSION if you ever want to turn your neck or spine again. FUSION IS FINAL.Many other Dr.'s offer those less drastic options.
in Boynton Beach, Fl |
Dr. D'Ariano listened to my concerns and reviewed the MRI with me. Not rushing to do surgery, and really put me at ease. Kind, compassionate and honest.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. D'Ariano is the surgeon who treated me for neck pain as a result of an auto accident. The doctor diagnosed and pinpointed the exact area in my neck/ spine which was the source of my ongoing pain. Nobody sets out to have surgery but in my case it was necessary. The end result is wonderful as I feel more like myself and have Dr. D'Ariano to thank for this positive outcome.
in Lake Worth, FL |
I just had very intensive lumbar and sacral surgery due to severe stenosis and degeneration of spine in L4, L5, S1. I had chronic pain for years and decided to have Dr. D'Ariano perform his magic. I'm one week out and feel great. Never thought I'd be up and running so soon due to the severity of the operation. I'm so happy I did this and he's the best.
in Lake Worth, FL |
I am 6 weeks post surgery and very excited about my progress. I am pain free for the first time in years. Dr. D'Ariano did a 2 level disc replacement in my neck. I really appreciated his directness and confidence. He explained the procedure and what to expect after without ever speaking down to me or giving me false expectations. I am satisfied with the care the Doctor and his staff provided me.
Lake Worth, FL |
Very satisfied with my kyphoplasty. The Dr. and his staff did a great job.
in Boca Raton, Fl |
I have been struggling with terrible back pain for years. Through a series of non surgical procedures to isolate the troubled areas. He recentcly performed a facet block. Wow! Pain free for the past 3 weeks and without surgery. Great job doc!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I was recommended to Dr. D'Ariano by my neighbor who had successful back surgery from him. After I went to him for a second opinion about Sciatica I decided to use him. Well two days after surgery no more pain or Sciatica. Now almost three years later pain never returned. I would highly recommend Dr. D'Ariano.
in Lake Worth, FL |
I went to him, and he send me for an MRI, which he later suggested that I might need a shot, it was the best thing for me. As of last Oct I had difficulties walking, but after the shot which was two weeks ago from today 04/04/2016 I could walk much better. Do not have that pressure I felt , I must thank Dr. D'Ariano, for allowing me to feel the way I feel. If need to do a follow up I will gladly go and see him again. He's very professional.
in Atlantis, FL |
I have had lower back pain for several years and just assumed it was attributable to my age. My lower back was under so much pressure and my feet went numb. Turns out I had an issue which showed up on an MRI. Dr D'Ariano performed surgery on 2/4/16 and I woke up to no pain and the numbness completely gone. Great doctor and great decision to have him do surgery. I never expected the relief he provided. I would highly recommend him. No more pain medicine for me Yay!
in Lake Worth |
Went with my young adult daughter to a new patient appointment for years of chronic back pain with accompanying nerve pain down the leg. Dr D'Ariano spent 5 minutes tops with her and appeared to not have room to care less about what she was experiencing. I chose him for the ratings he received on a couple of sites. We were both extremely surprised and offended by his lack of interest. He didn't even examine her; at all!!! He did order an MRI. She'll probably change Dr's after that review.
in Delray Beach, FL |
I had lower back surgery on Oct. 6th, 2015. Dr. D'Ariano performed fusion and laminectomy on several vertebra. I HAD SEVERE PAIN IN MY SCIATIC NERVE ON THE LEFT SIDE and was in constant pain prior to surgery. Dr. D'Ariano took away my constant pain and really saved me from ending up in a wheelchair. After 3 months and x-rays, he gave me a clean bill of health to do whatever I want. I will gradually work into my exercise program which I have dearly missed. He is a wonderful surgeon.
Have you seen Dr. Gerard D'Ariano, MD?
Are you Dr. D'Ariano?

• Community Health Choice
  • CoreSource
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida
    Employer Group Open Access HMO
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
    Carelink HMO
    Employer Group PPO
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA

Atlantis, FL 33462
JFK Medical Center North Campus
2201 45th St
West Palm Beach, FL 33407

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. D'Ariano at Orthopedic Center of Palm Beach County

Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery Specialist