Dr. Gerard D'Ariano, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Boynton Beach, FL and has been practicing for 22 years. He specializes in orthopedic surgery and orthopedic spine surgery.

Dr. D'Ariano accepts

Dr. D'Ariano accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
CoreSource
Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health Care of Florida
Employer Group Open Access HMO
Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
Carelink HMO
Employer Group PPO
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Staywell (Wellcare)
Neighborhood Health Partnership
Wellcare of Georgia
Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. D'Ariano's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Hip Pointer Injuries
  • Knee Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lower Back Injuries
  • Lumbar Disc Replacement
  • Lumbar Laminectomy
  • Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Stress Fracture of Foot
  • Systemic Chondromalacia
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture
  • Tibia or Fibula Stress Fracture

Our mission at the Orthopedic Center of Palm Beach County is to provide state-of-the-art, comprehensive musculoskeletal care to persons of all ages and walks of life throughout Palm Beach county and beyond. We pledge to you personalized and compassio...

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

4.5

Dr. D'Ariano?
Dr. D'Ariano's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gerard D'Ariano, MD
A waste of time. He never examined me. Would not recommend to anyone seeking treatment for spine issues of any kind
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerard D'Ariano, MD?
Fantastic- came in early and left early. Dr. D’Ariano is a true professional. He diagnosed me and provided me with the proper pain treatment and I’m feeling 100% better today.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerard D'Ariano, MD?
Excellent doctor & back surgeon. Luckily I haven't needed back surgery but he always identifies the problem & has solutions & treatments to get me pain free.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerard D'Ariano, MD?
Dr D'Ariano operated on my back , repairing 4 compression fractures. Before the surgery, I was in tremendous pain. After healing from surgery the back pain was gone. It was like he performed a miracle. Thank God for doctors like Dr D'Ariano.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerard D'Ariano, MD?
Dr D'Ariano did 2 neck surgeries on my wife (care accident) and she is very happy with the results. When CIGNA fought tooth and nail not cover certain aspects of the 2nd surgery, he took care of them. (possibly at his own expense, so thank you Dr.) We always felt like a true expert was taking care of her. Highly recommended
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerard D'Ariano, MD?
He was great! He took the time to explain everything
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerard D'Ariano, MD?
Dr D'Ariano provided exceptional outpatient treatment for acute lower back pain. He was thorough and looked at the 'big picture' not just the presenting symptoms. Hurray... PAIN relief treatment was fantastic!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerard D'Ariano, MD?
Dr. D’Ariano saved my life he performed a fusion on my neck (cervical 6-7) fusion and fixed a pinched nerve that was in my neck. I truly believe he preformed a miracle. I was in so much pain and burning down my arm and neck with tingling and piercing pain in both areas. After surgery 95 % pain was relieved and I began to feel like a new person. After 4 weeks I’m back to normal but still have to be careful and take it somewhat easy. I will always be grated for Dr D’Ariano.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerard D'Ariano, MD?
My back feels great! I can do everyday tasks now that weren't possible before surgery! I feel fortunate to have had the surgery done by him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerard D'Ariano, MD?
Dr D’Ariano is wonderful. He helped me through a difficult low back herniated disc. Not only is he knowledgeable and professional, he is friendly and kind. Excellent bedside manner. I would recommend Dr. D’Ariano to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerard D'Ariano, MD?
20 years ago i first herniated a disk in my lower back. Since then I have re herniated it 5 times. Each time I was able to recover with physical therapy until there was no disc left and i was left with the vertebrae touching vertebrae. Physical therapy was no longer working and I was in constant pain. I was not excited about having surgery but I am so glad that I did. Dr. D'Ariano changed my life when he surgically installed a spacer. I am now pain free. Thank you Dr. D'Ariano
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerard D'Ariano, MD?
I had spinal stenosis. He did my left side hemi-laminectomy (L4-L5) 5 years ago. No pain since and I don't expect any in the future. My right side hemi-laminectomy (L4-L5 and L3-L4) was done a month ago. I am now completely pain free. Dr D'Ariano is smart, easy to talk to and ask questions of. He does a great job in the operating room. His nurse Melissa is very knowledgeable and quite helpful. They make a great team! He was the right choice for my needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerard D'Ariano, MD?
My whole experience has been excellent thanks to Dr. D'Ariano. I had extreme burning and pain in my leg, foot and lower back. I had ALIF surgery on my L5/S1 to repair a fracture and ruptured disc. After 15 weeks, I couldn't be happier. Other surgeons said steroid shots for the rest of my life was the best solution. But it doesn't fix the problem! Dr. D'Ariano spent a lot of time with me to ensure I understood the procedure, the risks, and the benefits. I can't thank him and his staff enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerard D'Ariano, MD?
Dr D’ariano was the third doctor I saw regarding back pain. The first two doctors recommend surgery for L4 and 5 disks where I had Stenosis and a bulging disk. Dr. D’Ariano talked to me for quite some time and went into a lot of detail as to what the surgery would entail. He was very careful with regards to what I could expect with regard to results. All I can say is that this is one doctor that under promised and over delivered. Both the leg and back pain are 98% better. He is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerard D'Ariano, MD?
I recently had lower back surgery. I am/was very pleased with Dr. D'Ariano and his staff. My experience was far better than I would have expected. Hearing so many stories on why you should not have back surgery can be very scary, (the danger of not being able to walk or having to repeat the surgery twice). Dr. D'Ariano, sat with me and assured me that I would be fine. The one on one consultation eased my mind. I was very confident with Dr. D'Ariano. He was very thorough. Excellent Dr.. Thanks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerard D'Ariano, MD?
Dr. D'Ariano was outstanding in taking care of my procedure which totally eliminated my sciatica issue and pain. The surgery took place at the Orthopedic Center of Palm Beach County on 10275 Hagen Ranch Road in Boynton Beach. The nurses and other professionals were also outstanding. If you must have surgery, this is the place. The nurse who assisted me on arrival and the nurse who woke me up as I came out of surgery made me feel as if I was in heaven!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerard D'Ariano, MD?
I went in to see Dr. D'Ariano to get an experts opinion on Pain in my neck which was radiating down the arm. After X-Rays & MRI's were completed a plan of action was discussed. I chose to have him perform an Anterior Discectomy Cervical Fusion C3-4. One week in to recovery and i am feeling light years better. His skilled professionalism is top notch. I always felt like my health was in the hands of a very dedicated and professional Orthopedic Surgeon. I highly recommend Dr. D'Ariano for anyone
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerard D'Ariano, MD?
Doesn't review the MRI report until in the room with you. Gave one image a look to confirm "compression fracture L3." His treatment included this advice "take it easy." Called back to ask for a follow-up MRI after 60 days because there is a noticeable shift in the spinal alignment above the break. The doctor's assistant called and took me to task for asking for this. Said the doctor would agree to see me but MRI to look at change his choice. Very mean, nasty, raised voice, wouldn't let me speak.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerard D'Ariano, MD?
I am a nurse so my expectations tend to be a little unrealistic. Dr D’Ariano met all of them. Sometimes a bit quick, but took the time when it really counted. His nurse Melissa is outstanding. Very kind, supportive, and honest. The staff at his Boynton Beach office were all wonderful. Come time for surgery, Dr. D’Ariano was very positive and supportive. I highly recommend him. I’m not feeling the pain I had before. Miracles do happen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerard D'Ariano, MD?
I have been visiting Dr. D'Ariano a few times a year in the Boynton Beach and Atlantis offices. The entire experience from check in through check out at both of these offices is wonderful. The check in is swift and Dr. D'Ariano spends quality time with me. I never feel rushed. There is never a long wait. Dr. Dariano's nurse Melissa is excellent as well. I highly recommend Dr. Dariano.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. D'Ariano?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. D'Ariano treats patients.

Jfk Medical Center