Dr. Gerard Bruno, DDS

Dr. Gerard Bruno, DDS

Oral Surgery  ·
Male
Dr. Gerard Bruno, DDS is an oral surgery practitioner in Canton, OH. He practices oral surgery.

4573 Everhard Rd NW

Canton, OH 44718

Learn about Dr. Bruno

1  Practice Areas

• Oral Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Education data for Dr. Bruno is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Bruno has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bruno has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bruno does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bruno and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bruno's Reviews

3.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bruno to family and friends

Dr. Bruno's Performance

This you must read before going to see him. I had an extraction on a tooth and honestly I will never ever go back to this dentist again nor will I recommend him to anyone. His staff was wonderful. Both ladies were super nice and friendly, Dr. Bruno however has absolutely no bed side manner...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Bruno was very thorough. His office was able to get me in very quickly. They checked on me to see how I was and reassured me after my procedure. I would recommend him every time.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
His staff got me in within 2 days of my call. I was in pain and the entire staff was very accommodating. The Dr was funny and made sure I was comfortable before starting the procedure. I had no pain afterwards and will definitely recommend this practice to friends and family!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I needed a wisdom tooth removed. Oral surgeon backed out-he travels. Referred to Dr. Bruno. I am dealing with the big C (in my bones) again so I was concerned about any issues might result with the jaw in addition to the fact I am petrified of dentists. On my consultation, office staff so...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My family is not easy to work with, but Dr Bruno and his staff were very kind, and thorough with their explanations and expectations.
Are you Dr. Bruno?