Dr. Geraldine Ekpo, MD

15 Reviews
Dr. Ekpo

Laurel Fertility Care

1700 California St Ste 570 San Francisco, CA 94109

Dr. Geraldine Ekpo, MD is a gynecology specialist in San Francisco, CA. She graduated from University of Michigan Medical School and specializes in gynecology.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Ekpo accepts

Dr. Ekpo accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO
Select Plus HMO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Ekpo's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Fetal Cardiac Monitoring
  • Fetal Monitoring
  • Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ekpo

Dr. Ekpo?
Dr. Ekpo's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Geraldine Ekpo, MD
Dr. Ekpo. She and their nurse Donna are the ones who took care of me. They are attentive and always listened to any of my concern/ questions. I Highly recommend them to anyone who wants to be treated with care and professionalism. THANK YOU DR. EKPO, nurse Donna, and to LAUREL FERTILITY CLINIC modesto/ san francisco for all your help. Me and my husband appreciates everything you guys did for us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geraldine Ekpo, MD?
I decided to go to Dr. Ekpo after reading the reviews about her and Laurel Center. Overall, I am very satisfied with the experience I had (I did egg freezing). Dr. Ekpo explained everything along the way, the staff was always around and available to answer questions. I didn't have any negative issues and overall am very happy with my choice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geraldine Ekpo, MD?
Dr. Ekpo is amazing! She is very professional, knowledgeable, and caring. She truly invest time in you as her patient and not just another name on her appointment calendar. She takes time to get to know you and your needs in order to make your time at her fertility office successful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geraldine Ekpo, MD?
I cannot say enough positive things about my experience retrieving and freezing eggs with Dr. Ekpo and Laurel Fertility Care! Throughout the entire process, she and the team were there to answer all of my questions (no matter how many or how crazy), and really provided step by step guidance throughout the entire process. Dr. Ekpo's compassion and love for her job showed throughout every interaction I had with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geraldine Ekpo, MD?
My husband and I are so incredibly grateful we found Dr. Geraldine Ekpo and her team. Dr. Ekpo was extremely understanding, patient and up beat throughout a process that otherwise would have been very unpleasant. She always clearly explained every single procedure, listed to our concerns and questions as well as took our input and always made us feel as if we were part of the decision making process. Dr. Ekpo is very knowledgeable about both IVF and genetic testing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geraldine Ekpo, MD?
I love Dr Ekpo and all the nurses and front desk staff and everyone who works at Laurel Fertility Care. Dr Ekpo is so smart and gracious and beautiful and helped me make decisions and always made me feel comfortable/reassured. The nurses go above and beyond, they go over instructions with you and call in your prescriptions to your preferred pharmacy, they make you feel awesome and don't get annoyed with your questions. I never had any issue with insurance/payment. Go here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geraldine Ekpo, MD?
My husband and I highly recommend Dr. Ekpo and are grateful we found her. Her knowledge and expertise enabled us to get pregnant when I did not think we could. She was highly responsive and supportive with every decision we faced. She did everything to make us very comfortable in understanding the administering of my meds and with all my procedures. We could not recommend any other doctor. She is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geraldine Ekpo, MD?
Dr. Ekpo was great - she explained everything to me clearly, we set realistic goals together and I had a very successful egg retrieval. I would recommend her in a heartbeat. Also, the entire nursing staff were terrific - friendly, gentle, supportive. My appointments started on time, they accommodated my busy schedule and I felt genuinely taken care of.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geraldine Ekpo, MD?
We had an amazing experience with Dr. Ekpo and our nurse Donna and all the staff at Laurel. They treated us like we were the only patients and understood what we were going through. At no point did we feel like we were doing the wrong thing. We were very fortunate our process was fast and smooth with success on the first try with IVF. I am currently 9 weeks and 2 days pregnant and couldn't be more thankful for Dr. Ekpo and all the staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geraldine Ekpo, MD?
I have been hoping I would be a lucky patient & have the success to write a glowing review of LFC! Dr. Ekpo, Francesca, Mirleni & all the staff here are the kindest group to support you when you are going through a difficult time like this! They felt like family every step of the way! Everything was efficient and on schedule. They were responsive & you felt like they were on your team the entire time. I have endometriosis & adenomyosis and did IVF & am now 9 weeks pregnant with a healthy girl!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geraldine Ekpo, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ekpo?

• Gynecology

University of Michigan Medical School

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Ekpo treats patients.

St. Mary's Medical Center