Dr. Gerald Yacobucci, MD

Practices Orthopedic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 160 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Yacobucci is AWESOME! He pays attention to detail, explains things well, and listens to his patients. He rebuilt my right shoulder in 2014.
Author:
Dr. Yacobucci listens, answers questions, and I don’t feel like he’s rushing out the door if I still have concerns. He treats, but doesn’t over-treat!
Author:
This is a wonderful experience from start to finish. Dr. Yacobucci is so knowledgable and an excellent surgeon. He performed a partial rt knee replacement last fall and I was up and going so quickly. His staff hand walks you through every step of the way, handles all the insurance and genuinely cares about you.
Author:
Have seen him for years. Always pleasant and knowledgeable. Excellent meniscus surgery. They also have a pt department in office. Great people
Author:
He’s been great! He replaced my left knee in 2013 and just did the right one last week. I would highly recommend him if you are having any knee issues. Honest and to the point.
Author:
Dr. Yacabucci did knee surgery on me six years ago the outcome was great he has a great patient relationship he is very easy to talk to I would recommend him to anyone
Author:
Great doctor. Patient and explains things in terms the average patient can understand.
Author:
On time. Knowledgeable, kind, clear to understand. Had a treatment plan. Awesome Doc!
Author:
He is the best he will be the only orthopaedic Dr that I will ever see he is to the point and truthful
Author:
Only after 100 days after 3 torn rotator cuff tendons in my shoulder, I swam one kilometer with no effort. Dr Yacobucci is top notch shoulder surgeon and he has an impeccable wit side manner.
Author:
He is was very hot me the shots my knee needs.
Author:
The best doctor of the best
Author:
I’ve trusted him through two rotator cuff surgeries and additional help and therapy options. He clearly lives his job and working with patients to solve issues. He’s the best in his field!
Author:
Full confidence in Dr. Yacobucci and his staff. When my quad tendon ruptured when hiking the Grand Canyon, I had no idea where to go to get the best treatment. My experience at TOCA was great. Recovering well. Thanks!
Listens to patients concerns
Author:
He was super nice. And he explained everything very well. He’s a great doctor.
Author:
I appreciate the time Dr. Yacobucci and his PA Matt spend with me. My condition frustrates me, so I value his opinion to help get me on the right track. My most recent visit was a conversation about on going pain, but I feel we are on the right track. He took the time to listen and offer well received advice while still giving treatments that are relevant to my healing. I am grateful for the care I receive from TOCA, Dr. Yacobucci, and Matt.
Author:
Very straightforward and informative. Surgery was clean and healing was rapid. I recommend Dr. Yacobucci for shoulder repair.
Author:
Very thorough assessment, real time X-rays, and great quality recommendations. A five star doctor!
Author:
I look hard for good Doctors before I trust them with my life, everything about Doctor Yacobucci meets everything I’m looking for, wonderful man with a great personality and very intelligent, his staff is all of the above! I highly recommend him if you are seeking help.
Author:
Dr. Yacabucci was terrific! Not only does he have A great rapport with his patients, but his excellence of knowledge regarding your physical situation is amazing!
Author:
This was my first visit with Dr. Yacobucci. I wasn’t a good candidate for him because of my extreme shoulder damage but he was able to get me the help I need. He was very professional and I was very pleased with his staff too. I’d recommend them to everyone!
Author:
very reasonable wait time, treated professionally by the entire staff. Highly recommended.
Author:
Thank you so much for your kindness!
Author:
Very helpful! Dr. Yacobucci is one of the nicest Dr.s ever! He is knowledgeable, thorough and funny! Always is a pleasant atmosphere when going to Toca!
Author:
Outstanding doctor in his field, always thinking of his patients concerns first. He always listens to what you have to say ans gives you great feed back and options to fix your problem. Thanks Dr. Yacobucci. Please thanks his assistant Matt for his thoughtful care as well.
Author:
Dr Yacobucci is well educated and well very well experienced. Always a gentleman; patient, kind and caring. Perhaps his listening skills are as great as his surgical skills, producing an exceptional Surgeon. He has a great sense of humor, and he loves dogs. We thank God for Dr Yacobucci. We are already planning my other knee surgery. If you also have EDS, Dr Yacabucci is your Surgeon of choice.
Author:
Dr. Yacobucci and the staff were really good to me and was willing to help me out anyway possible thank you!
Author:
Dr Yacobucci will answer all your question in a very straight-forward manner. I appreciate his thinking long-term about my health goals. Matt is a master at those cartilage shots!!! I’m a big coward, but he is a true pro. There are many other doctors that will do unnecessary procedures. Not this group. That’s why I’m loyal to TOCA.
Author:
Dr. yacobucci is an experienced, professional. My surgery was successful and I will recommend him to others.
Author:
I would recommend Dr yacobucci to anybody and I already have after my injury he worked with me to get my one-shoulder done before the end of the year and I'm going to have the other shoulder done here in the near future Matt and all of his staff are very professional and very helpful thanks again and think Toca
Author:
Dr Yacobucci has been extremely knowledgeable, caring, listens, and he never rushes us during our Dr visits. His staff is also spot on kudos to his PA Matt who goes above and beyond and makes you feel like family. He is extremely knowledgeable as well. Dr Yaco and Matt always gives their full attention to us during our appt. Dr Yacobucci did a partial knee replacement on me and now I'm good as new and pain free when I walk. I would highly recommend him.
Author:
I have been seen by Dr Yacobucci for the past year, and he has always been very professional. Giving me the best results possible.
Author:
I've seen Dr. Yacobucci off & on for 20+ years. He's the only surgeon I trust 100%. He's operated on my knees twice and most recently my shoulder. He's very knowledgeable, I don't feel like he pushes you towards an unnecessary surgery, he offers you alternatives and allows the patient to choose. I definitely recommend Dr Yaco & his PA Matthew for any Orthopedic needs.
Author:
My experience was better than I expected. He is a fabulous doctor, he has a great bedside manner a sense of humor. That’s what’s needed when you’re in pain. He explained everything and really listened to what I had to say. His PA was just as great. I found the whole staff was very nice and friendly and helpful. I will recommend him to everyone I know.
Author:
Dr. Yacobucci is amazing. I trust his diagnosis and has helped me through 2 different problems, my elbow and shoulder, both requiring surgery. Great bedside manner that most doctors have forgotten how to do. I can't thank him enough for caring abought his patients. His Assistant, Matt, is amazing too. They're an amazing duo.
Author:
Dr. Yacobucci is a wonderful, caring doctor. He is World Class in his specialty. He repaired our Granchild's ACL in a timely and caring manner. He is who you look for when you need the best!
Author:
A follow up consult visit with Dr. Yacobucci ascertained more fully my condition which he explained to me after listening to my concerns to try and be able to manage it. Going forward maintaining status quo for now.
Author:
Dr Yacobucci was wonderful I knew he has much to juggle but he made me feel as if I was his most important patient That is truely a gift It instilled a confidence in the entire team The reception staff, the X-ray personnel and the nurse all were lovely I will have to see another Dr for my surgery but I am certain I will be pleased with all the care needed Thank you so much You have no idea how much it meant to me .
Author:
100% would recommend Dr. Yacobucci I am 26 yrs out on my ACL replacement. Because Dr. Yacobucci was on the cutting edge in 1992, this has allowed me to remain active and athletic (skiing, elite equestrian, tennis) on a less than stellar knee, into my 50's. He is currently helping me plan my future mobility, again focusing on, minimally invasive for maximum result, options.
Author:
Dr. Yacobucci was very easy to talk to and made me feel comfortable. He answered any and all questions my husband and I had regarding our surgeries.
Author:
Very informative very patient to explain everything to me and the procedure that was going to happen. Very much a gentleman and was very straightforward with me about everything that needed to be done on my shoulder I really really was impressed
Author:
Dr. Yacobucci is a great doctor. He has been my doctor for over 20 years. He has done several knee surgeries for me and just did a torn rotator cuff surgery for me. I trust him completely!!!
Author:
Listened and understood what i was sayin took the time to explain what the xray and mri were showing.
Author:
Dr. Yacobucci is awesome! He has fixed my shoulder and my husband’s knee. He is our go to Dr for our ortho problems.
Author:
Dr. Yacobucci was always friendly, compassionate, knowledgeable, stressed my options, answered my questions and was accountable. I was lucky to have had him for my knee issues and trust his recommendation for next steps.
Author:
Everyone friendly an very informative
Author:
I like Dr Yacobucci because he is very professional yet friendly. He communicates in a way that I can understand. My shoulder was in very bad shape and he helped me to get the best outcome possible. I am almost back to 100% function. I wasn't sure that would even be possible. Thanks to Dr Yacobucci and his staff at TOCA!
Author:
Dr Yacobuccui is a most excellent doctor.
Author:
Well I think he's a very good doctor Pleasant bedside manners friendly gets along well with my husband and we like to call him scaramucci he's a good doctor