Dr. Gerald E. Trimble, MD

Dr. Gerald E. Trimble, MD

Anesthesiology | Male | 55 years old

44 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Dr. Trimble specializes in Anesthesiology and practices in Saint Petersburg, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Trimble? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Trimble's Experience

See how Dr. Trimble's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Trimble

Dr. Trimble accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Trimble has admitting privileges.

Dr. Trimble's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Trimble to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Trimble's Performance
in St Petersberg, FL |
My 1st appointment was with Dr Whitworth. My 2nd appointment with Dr Trimble was terrible. He is arrogant in every meaning of the word. He refused to discuss his treatment plan for me. His condescending response “ Do you want to get better.” I explained that Dr Whitworth had not discussed any future appointments. He said “Do you want to feel better or not?” At that point I said “No, I won’t be getting a shot.” We left. The back office staff was curt and demeaning. This is just a brief review.
St Petersburg, FL |
I was told NOTHING about anaesthestic for the injection into thoracic spine. I was simply asked by the nurse if I had driven down myself, which I had, but again absolutely no mention of available anaetshestic, although my insurance company had pre-approved it. It was my first time having an epidural so I had no idea how painful it would be. It was excruciating and technician was flippant about my obv discomfort . When Doc asked why no anaesthetic he said "she looked like she could handle it!"
We regret your pain. We offer all our patients sedation, but they must have a driver to take them home. Once the nurse discovers that a patient has driven themselves, we cannot sedate someone who will be getting back on the road. We have no choice. While we regret your pain, you made the decision to drive to our facility. The technician will be shown this review. We are sure he did not intend to show disregard for the patient's discomfort.
in Dunedin, FL |
Upon entering the office the patient has to wait over a half hour to be checked in. Dr Trimble spends very little time talking to patient about problem and history. Does not discuss treatment plan. Finishes treatment by sending patient to PA. SHe talks over patient,without listening to patients concerns. RUde and discourtious manner. I will not seek treatment here again.
This is an inaccurate portrayal of our office. We normally run on time, but we do ask patients arrive early to complete paperwork. No patient has ever seen the doctor and the PA on the same day. The doctor does 2-3 injections, and then the PA sees the patient for follow-up on the injection results. Our treatment plan is interventional. We give injections only; no medication management. If patients come to us expecting to receive medication management, they should find a different clinician.
St Petersburg, FL |
I am terrified of him. He failed to provide quality care and adequate pain management for the pain caused by the bulging disk in my neck. I now have chronic joint pain from the injections he recommended. He failed to discuss this side effect until I brought it up with the nurse. I also had terrible side effects from the pills that he prescribed. When I attempted to discuss my issues he stated he didn't have time for me to go into the details. He completely failed me as a patient.
in St Petersburg, FL |
Office personnel were friendly and efficient. Dr. Trimble was gentle, understanding and caring..I underwent the initial spinal injection immediately following the office visit...scheduling for 2nd and 3rd injections was a breeze. Overall, I am completely satisfied with his care.
in Clearwater Beach, FL |
Dr. Trimble has a horrible bed side manner. He is the most uncaring physician I have ever met. The only reason my wife went to his practice was Dr. Susan Samlaska. Dr. Samlaska left and Dr. Trimble will not tell her patients where she is practicing. Dr. Trimble is very rough and rude. I would not let this man practice on my dog, let alone my wife again! Dr. Trimble is only concerned about money. He charges $400 for a drug screen that they do not even send it out to be processed. Ripoff!
in Seminole, Florida |
Dr. Trimble and all staff I met were terrific. The treatment given to me by Dr. Trimble has been of very significant help.
Have you seen Dr. Gerald E. Trimble, MD?

Compare Dr. Trimble

Dr. Trimble's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Trimble has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Trimble's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology
    • Pain Medicine

Dr. Trimble does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Trimble and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of Florida

Graduated in 1986

Mi St University

Completed in 1987

University Sth Fl

Completed in 1989

University Sth Fl

Completed in 1991

Dr. Trimble does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Trimble and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology
    • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

Dr. Trimble does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Trimble and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.