Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Gerald Trimble, MD
Dr. Gerald Trimble, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Saint Petersburg, FL. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Trimble is affiliated with Saint Anthony's Hospital and Bayfront Medical Center.

603 7th St S Ste 340

Saint Petersburg, FL 33701

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Trimble

Dr. Trimble's Experience

Dr. Trimble's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology

• University Sth Fl
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989
  • University Sth Fl
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Trimble has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Trimble does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Trimble and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Trimble's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Trimble to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Trimble's Performance
st petersburg, fl |
NEVER SEE THIS INJECTION SALESMAN. If you present with a hangnail, you will get a $450 Epidural injection. If you see Trimble for a painful ingrown nose hair, you will receive a painful Epidural injection. If your feet hurt because your shoes are too tight, this is definitely an Epidural injection situation. I believe July is a month for specials. Buy 2 Epidural injections, get one free. This is really a professional office and the tables guarantee magazines 4 years and older. Heeyyyy!
St Petersburg, FL |
First, do no harm. Most doctors respect and obey this critical medical rule. They want to help, not hurt, their patients. But there are a few who seem to have missed this important message. They may look at their patients and see an opportunity to make money. Or they may simply not care enough to be careful when taking care of people.
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr Trimble and his staff have been literally a life changer after 30 years of growing, intensifying pain! He additionally treated my accident oriented injuries. W/o him and his wonderful office staff! who were professional, kind, caring, listened, treated me with respect and empathy. Dr Trimble was diligent to find the right, effective treatment for my specific issues. I am so grateful. 10 yrs now! AWESOME AND EXCELLENT. Enter Dr WHITWORTH/ AMAZING and CARING ALSO!! EXCELLENT! THX!!
in Dunedin, FL |
Helped me get rid of dehabilitating back pain without meds thru epidural shots. Amazing doctor. Extremely caring and compasionate. Ease of appts and helpful staff.
St Petersburg, FL |
I was told NOTHING about anaesthestic for the injection into thoracic spine. I was simply asked by the nurse if I had driven down myself, which I had, but again absolutely no mention of available anaetshestic, although my insurance company had pre-approved it. It was my first time having an epidural so I had no idea how painful it would be. It was excruciating and technician was flippant about my obv discomfort . When Doc asked why no anaesthetic he said "she looked like she could handle it!"
We regret your pain. We offer all our patients sedation, but they must have a driver to take them home. Once the nurse discovers that a patient has driven themselves, we cannot sedate someone who will be getting back on the road. We have no choice. While we regret your pain, you made the decision to drive to our facility. The technician will be shown this review. We are sure he did not intend to show disregard for the patient's discomfort.
in Dunedin, FL |
Upon entering the office the patient has to wait over a half hour to be checked in. Dr Trimble spends very little time talking to patient about problem and history. Does not discuss treatment plan. Finishes treatment by sending patient to PA. SHe talks over patient,without listening to patients concerns. RUde and discourtious manner. I will not seek treatment here again.
This is an inaccurate portrayal of our office. We normally run on time, but we do ask patients arrive early to complete paperwork. No patient has ever seen the doctor and the PA on the same day. The doctor does 2-3 injections, and then the PA sees the patient for follow-up on the injection results. Our treatment plan is interventional. We give injections only; no medication management. If patients come to us expecting to receive medication management, they should find a different clinician.
St Petersburg, FL |
I am terrified of him. He failed to provide quality care and adequate pain management for the pain caused by the bulging disk in my neck. I now have chronic joint pain from the injections he recommended. He failed to discuss this side effect until I brought it up with the nurse. I also had terrible side effects from the pills that he prescribed. When I attempted to discuss my issues he stated he didn't have time for me to go into the details. He completely failed me as a patient.
in St Petersburg, FL |
Office personnel were friendly and efficient. Dr. Trimble was gentle, understanding and caring..I underwent the initial spinal injection immediately following the office visit...scheduling for 2nd and 3rd injections was a breeze. Overall, I am completely satisfied with his care.
in Clearwater Beach, FL |
Dr. Trimble has a horrible bed side manner. He is the most uncaring physician I have ever met. The only reason my wife went to his practice was Dr. Susan Samlaska. Dr. Samlaska left and Dr. Trimble will not tell her patients where she is practicing. Dr. Trimble is very rough and rude. I would not let this man practice on my dog, let alone my wife again! Dr. Trimble is only concerned about money. He charges $400 for a drug screen that they do not even send it out to be processed. Ripoff!
in Seminole, Florida |
Dr. Trimble and all staff I met were terrific. The treatment given to me by Dr. Trimble has been of very significant help.
Have you seen Dr. Gerald Trimble, MD?

Visit Dr. Trimble