Dr. Gerald Scholl, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male

Dr. Gerald Scholl, MD
Dr. Gerald Scholl, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Manhasset, NY. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 44 years. Dr. Scholl is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital and Huntington Hospital.

Dr. Scholl's Experience

See how Dr. Scholl's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Scholl

Dr. Scholl accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Scholl is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Scholl has admitting privileges.

Dr. Scholl's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Scholl to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Scholl's Performance
37yo trying to get pregnant for baby #2. So far all I do is run around getting clearance from other specialists before treatments. Got all the clearances and done going on my 3rd period cycle still no treatment yet? I know he cares about my well being but I'm getting frustrated, should I stay or should I go?
Rockville Centre, NY |
40yrs. I went to see Dr Sholl in Sept 2016, I was hoping to find a warming and understanding doctor. I found him extremely rude and inconsiderate. He seemed ?? with my questions and overcharged my insurance.they charged an US for my first visit, and I didnt even take my clothes off- only 5-10 min conversation. He told me the only solution was egg donnor.The monitoring hrs were a joke- I had to take a day off from work. I started to go to RMA And got pregnant naturally. My prob: low progesterone
in Brooklyn, NY |
Im shocked to see some of these reviews, Dr. Scholl is amazing! He is thorough and he leaves absolutely nothing to chance. He's competent and very caring. He gives me answers even to hard questions and he also has kind words when things get hard. He is so easy to trust because he is so reliable. I couldnt ask for a better doctor. AND HES ALWAYS ON TIME
in Glen cove, ny |
Dr Scholl is compassionate, attentive, thorough. He level is professionalism is only surpassed by his expertise and attention to every detail.
I found it hard to have trust in this doctor when 1. He didn’t take time to explain things to me as much as I needed. I felt that when I asked too many questions he was annoyed. 2. His answers were very quick and uncomforting. 3. Felt like he was always in a rush. Thank you to all the other staff I came across for your kindness. I hope that this encourage people to read reviews before selecting a doctor. Also, if a doctor is not giving you what you want move on fast.
Rockville Centre, NY |
I had an awful experience with this doctor. He was callous, ride, disrespectful, and dismissive at a time when he should have been sensitive or at least civil.
in Baldwin, NY |
I'm planning baby #2 and so far the experience with this doctor is going well so far. I've just finished having the HSG in preparation for the IUI process (it took from Jan-April to get to this point). I took 2 stars away b/c I find trying to make appointments is very frustrating. The doctor is only available during the week and he only has 1 night appointment. Secondly, I feel they're all about the money b/c they charge you an office visit for the littlest things like dropping off a sample.
in New York, NY |
Aweful, terrible bedside manner. I can't even describe how terrible this experience was.
I got pregnant on the second try with the natural IUI method. No meds just great timing due to Doctor Scholl. He's a charm.
Have you seen Dr. Gerald Scholl, MD?
Are you Dr. Scholl?

Compare Dr. Scholl

Dr. Scholl's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  •  Board certified in Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Scholl has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Scholl's Board Certifications

• Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Female Infertility
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders

Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania

Completed in 1978

Completed in 1977

Completed in 1980

Dr. Scholl does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Scholl and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility