Dr. Gerald Sacks, MD

Dr. Gerald Sacks, MD

Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Gerald Sacks, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Santa Monica, CA. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Sacks is affiliated with Olympia Medical Center and Providence Saint John's Health Center.

2021 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 300E

Santa Monica, CA 90404

• Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Sacks

Dr. Sacks' Experience

Dr. Sacks' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology

• Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Block, Sympathetic
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Stellate Ganglion Block

No malpractice history found for California.

• Univ Of Ma Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 1983

Dr. Sacks has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sacks does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sacks and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sacks' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sacks to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Sacks' Performance
The worst! Rude. Curt. Unable to listen. Had nurse bring me into a room &, without a word, he gives me an injection. No "hello." No explanation. Just stuck a needle in my back. For that & many other reasons, this guy is a jerk & should not be practicing.
in Culver City, CA |
Great doctor.
in Yakima, WA |
A kind soul and a very smart doctor. Dr. Sacks has really helped my dad who has cancer on his face. Dr. Sacks got him off the meds that were making him sleep all day. Dr. Sacks did injections and now dad is my dad again! I am so grateful that Dr. Sacks gave my dad back to me. Dr. Sacks is a wonderful human being and a great healer !
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Sacks is the best. A very talented physician. He is the first doctor to effectively treat me and help me live my life pain free. Because of Dr. Sacks and his care, I did not need to have surgery which other doctors had suggested. I am very grateful for Dr. Sacks and would highly recommend him to anybody who needs excellent pain management.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Outstanding experience in every way. Dr. Sacks is a GREAT doctor and humanitarian. He knows exactly how to help people and does his job with extreme compassion and passion. Dr. Sacks will refine your Pain Management to control your pain and increase your function. He will minimize your reliance on pills and push you to achieve. Overall the best doctor I have ever seen !
in Los Angeles, CA |
I went to Dr. Sacks with trepidation as I did not want another doctor to just give me drugs. Dr. Gerald Sacks is a breath of fresh air in this regard. He worked with me to minimize my reliance on medications and to increase my reliance on myself ! Dr. Sacks really listens and works with me to help myself. He is so kind and so, so caring as a person ! Dr. Sacks is the best, most honest doctor I have ever known ! I give him my highest accolades.
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr sacks is very strict buy he genuinely cares about his patients
in Kent, WA |
Truly a great doctor ! Dr. Sacks contuinues to help me every day. Even when I lost my job and had no insurance - Dtr. Sacks continued to care for me for free ! What a great person and a truly caring Physician.
in Culver City |
Dr. Sacks is a truly outstanding doctor in every way. He is caring, kind and very intelligent. He really helps people including me. He doesn't just write Rx for drugs but actually tries to get to the root of the problem. I give him my highest recommendation and trust.
in Santa Monica |
Outstanding doctor and a great person too. Very efficient and thorough. Very, very smart.
in Ogden, UT |
Best doctor I have ever seen ! Kind, caring and competant. Really knows his stuff and teaches other doctors. Exactly the right choice for a Pain Management doctor.
in Los Angeles, CA |
BEWARE. Dr. Sacks claims to be an anesthesiologist but he lacks knowledge of the nervous system. He kept giving me epidural injections for pain in the nerve that shingles had attacked. Only after I went for a second opinion did I discover he wasn't giving the injection into the right nerve - not even close.
in Santa Monica, CA |
I had a horrible experience and only went twice - at least once too many. My exam was done in his office where he checked my reflexes and some nerve feedback. That was the entire exam. He also had me coming every week for three weeks then every two weeks for three more visits to establish a 'pattern of responsibility. All he had to do was look at my previous paperwork I brought with me to see that I have never missed a monthly appointment with my previous doc.
Have you seen Dr. Gerald Sacks, MD?
Are you Dr. Sacks?