Dr. Gerald Natzke Jr, DO

Dr. Gerald Natzke Jr, DO

Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy  |
Dr. Gerald Natzke Jr, DO is an osteopathic manipulative therapy doctor who practices in Flint, MI. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Natzke Jr is affiliated with Genesys Regional Medical Center.

2284 S Ballenger Hwy Ste H

Flint, MI 48503

Learn about Dr. Natzke Jr

Dr. Natzke Jr's Experience

Dr. Natzke Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy
  • Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

• Family Practice/OMT
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Midwestern Univ Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1982

Dr. Natzke Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Natzke Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Natzke Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Natzke Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Natzke Jr to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Natzke Jr's Performance
Troy, MI |
Dr, Natzke is the hands down best doctor with whom I have ever interacted. He is deliberate, thorough, respectful, and kind. I hesitate to write this because I know his office may be even more in demand, but there you have it. He is a wonderful doctor and an exemplary human being. Be prepared for a wait if he needs to fit in others. He is worth not only every minute but ten times the wait.
in Davison, MI |
He is at the top of my list for the most caring, compassionate and knowledgeable doctor I've ever known. He helped me through many allergies along with other ailments when other doctors told me it was all in my head. He has been my doctor for 18 years and I don't ever plan on changing. I highly recommend this wonderful doctor. He is one in a million.
in Flint, MI |
100% cured of all my allergy's. Was getting two traditional allergy shots once a week. Now I get one shot every 12-18 months. This cured me of my food allergy's as well as my seasonal ones. Hay fever, grass, trees, pollen, mold. I was pretty much allergic to everything. The bad review from the person in St. Clair obviously never tried his LDI or SAM shots. They really do provide miraculous results. I have been a patient for 20 plus years! The Dr. spends lots of time with you worth the wait.
in Grand Blanc, MI |
It's hard to describe but he is the best Dr I've ever been to. I would get sick every October since 1978 with mounds and mounds of antibiotics and steroids and was told I had asthma too. Turns out I had some significant allergies and lacked elements I needed to be healthy. Dr Natzke gets down to the reason you are not feeling well and deals with that. I now thank him every October since meeting him because I no longer get sick.
Have you seen Dr. Gerald Natzke Jr, DO?
Are you Dr. Natzke Jr?