Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Gerald Bart, MD
Dr. Gerald Bart, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Albuquerque, NM. He is 76 years old and has been practicing for 54 years.

ENT and Sinus Center ABQ PC

401 Edith Blvd N

Albuquerque, NM 87102

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico
  • Presbyterian Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Bart

Dr. Bart's Experience

Dr. Bart's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Mexico.

• Karnatak University / Karnatak Medical College
  • Worcester City Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1968
  • Northwestern Memorial Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1981

Dr. Bart has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bart does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bart and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bart's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bart to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Bart's Performance
Fullerton, CA |
NO, NO, NO. Big mistake. We needed a EN&T doctor for my daughter. He surgically removed my daughter's tonsils in July of 2015. By July of 2016, she was having problems again. In October we found out that her tonsils had grown back bc Dr. Bart did not remove them all the way. She had to have the surgery again (but w a much better Dr.). I called Dr. Bart to tell him and ask for a refund since she had to have the surgery again. I only wanted what I pd out of pocket. He refused. Scoundrel.
in Albuquerque, NM |
Great experience! 1st M.D. who has ever addressed diet with me - as I've never been overweight. It was so refreshing Dr. Bart didn't just resort to antibiotics - the old so-called "remedies," to address recurring sinus infections. Between his recommended treatments, and the support in addressing foods as possible inflammatories - I am so much better! Ironic I came to Dr. Bart by accident since my last doctor left the state. I am very lucky to have happened on Dr. Bart!
Albuquerque, NM |
When I called to schedule the appointment I clearly stated I needed to see Dr regarding my ear problem. Got to my appt half an hour early to fill out paperwork & the Dr was 45 minutes late to see me. After telling him about my ear problem he said to me that he wasn't an ear specialist Dr. When inquiring about my co-payment being reimbursed to me he refused to reimburse me. Clearly unprofessional And a rip off and will probably charge the insurance co. a fee also. I DO NOT RECOMMEND.
in Albuquerque, NM |
I visited Dr. Bart's office 2 weeks ago due to a 6 month condition of fluctuating hearing loss, ruptured ear drum and feeling generally ill, unable to comprehend my environment in noisy situations, etc... He is an ENT. When I visited his office he said he thought I had allergies and did not listen to any of my symptoms. He suggested that I get an allergy blood test and I had been told by a friend to also request a thyroid test. He said that was a good idea. Today I went back to his office to rev
in Albuquerque, NM |
If at first you don't succeed try again. After a failed procedure and allergy meds, Gerald Bart went all innovative; He modified equipment (on hand) to administer a steroid 'blast' to a stubbornly closed Eustachian tube with great success.
in Hillsboro, OH |
He left the Sate of Ohio approx. 2009 after several complaints against him for malpractice. I advise anyone not to go anywhere near him. He did not do proper testing, prescribed too high a dosage of medication and I had to make 3 trips to ER with severe nosebleeds, like gushing very serious nosebleeds. I was told by 2 different Drs. that in all probability it was cause by his poor care. when I filed a complaint with state of Ohio I was told there were other complaints against him.
Have you seen Dr. Gerald Bart, MD?
Are you Dr. Bart?