Dr. Gerald Balsam, MD

Psychiatry | Male

Dr. Gerald Balsam, MD

Dr. Gerald Balsam, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Orlando, FL. He is 69 years old and has been practicing for 44 years.

Dr. Balsam's Experience

See how Dr. Balsam's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Balsam

Dr. Balsam accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Balsam is now accepting new patients

Dr. Balsam's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Balsam to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Balsam's Performance
in Altamonte Springs, FL |
I Really like Dr.Balsam but his staff is terrible!!!! They are unbelievably rude. When I called to reschedule my son's appointment times due to him starting a sport, they told me I would have to pay a cancellation fee! I called the Friday before his appointment the following week. Besides, I wasn't cancelling, I was rescheduling! I just needed to move his appointments to later. They made me pay a $50.00 cancellation fine because 9 months prior my son had been sick and I had to reschedule.
in Orlando, FL |
He's a wonderful Doctor. I've been going to him for 5 years. He listens and he's very very intelligent. I throughly enjoy talking with him and know he cares about me and my health.
in Orlando, FL |
He yelled at me when I told him that my Neurologist wanted me off the medicine that this doctor put me on. I informed him that my Neurologist said I should NOT be on this. He got angry, yelled at me and told me to leave and do not come back until I realize that HE is right. It was horrible. Please beware!!!! Do not go to him, there is something wrong with him.
Orlando, FL |
Horrible! I believe he is an insane person. He took issue with the questions I asked about my son's medication, and actually yelled at and belittled me in front of my two children. He even got in my face and I had to repeatedly ask him to sit down and calm down. Completely unprofessional and a little frightening.
Have you seen Dr. Gerald Balsam, MD?
Are you Dr. Balsam?

Compare Dr. Balsam

Dr. Balsam's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Psychiatry

Dr. Balsam has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Balsam's Board Certifications

• Psychiatry

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Psychiatric Diseases

New York Medical College

Graduated in 1973

Dr. Balsam does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Balsam and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry

Dr. Balsam does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Balsam and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.