Psychiatry  |
Dr. Gerald Aronoff, MD
Dr. Gerald Aronoff, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Charlotte, NC. He is 73 years old and has been practicing for 45 years. Dr. Aronoff is affiliated with Novant Health - Presbyterian Medical Center.

1900 Randolph Rd Ste 906

Charlotte, NC 28207

Learn about Dr. Aronoff

See how frequently Dr. Aronoff performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Major Depressive Disorder
Psychiatric Diseases
high
Tobacco Use Disorder

Dr. Aronoff's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Major Depressive Disorder
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Tobacco Use Disorder

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Umdnj--New Jersey Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1972
  • McLean Hosp/Harvard
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1975
  • Boston University Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1976

Dr. Aronoff has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Aronoff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aronoff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Aronoff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Aronoff to family and friends
1.9
Dr. Aronoff's Performance
    Over 45 minutes
in Mount Holly, NC |
This practice lacks the basic organization, time management, customer service and compassion expected from medical professionals. The wait times are abhorrent; 2-3+ hours in a small waiting room! Staff is not transparent with the patients. Our time is valuable and we deserve to be treated with dignity. I consider myself lucky, I can stand up for myself and will not return. Some of the other patients are tied to the meds now. The staff knows this & treats them accordingly. Shame on Carolina Pain!
in Charlotte, NC |
I've been seeing Doctor Aronoff for over four years for opiate dependence only because it's too hard to start with a new doctor and I want this over with. He has actually been patient with my taper but he is very arrogant and acts like any input you have is just silly. I also received a false positive on a drug screen for alcohol which I insisted be retested and low and behold, it came back negative though he seemed to never acknowledge this. The wait time is ridiculous most days. Go elsewhere.
in Charlotte, NC |
My first appointment I sat for 3 hours filling out paperwork. Talked with another doctor for about 20 minutes. Second viait I was hit with more paperwork to fill out. My appointment was at 11:45. I sat in the wxam room for over 45 minutes waiting for someone to see me. Terrible experience, they're going through the motions but there is no patient concern what-so-ever! I'm going to be ahopping for a doctor with a rating far better than 2.1
Dr aranoff is great. His associates except the foreign woman are all nice. The problem is with reception. If you have the misfortune of speaking with tiwana get ready for nothing but the run around and lies. She will scream at you. She is one of those that thinks she's a professional too but her uneducation comes shining through. And it's really hard to get past her to anyone with some sense to talk to.
in Mount Holly |
Terrible, he's more interested in his reputation for treating with less medication then treating the actual patients needs,doesn't listen, self absorbed, egotistical, eccentric and haughty! His PA seems not interested and self absorbed, my personal experience there has been terrible, I've been treated like a criminal with very little respect to myself or the condition which needs treatment, 2 fractured vertebrae causing total spinal fusion,I'm treated like an addict rather a clinical patient!!
in Mount Holly |
I saw Dr. Gerald Aronoff for pain management and control, he's very detached from his patients, instantly he cut my current prescription medications by more than 1/3,I'm fine with taking less medication, but my pain was not being controlled by the lesser dose,I was actually paralyzed from waist down from a two fractured vertebrae, my entire spine is fused,with proper pain medications I have a good life,with controlled pain I can walk and take part in life once again, since seeing Dr. Aronoff th,
Have you seen Dr. Gerald Aronoff, MD?
Are you Dr. Aronoff?