Dr. Gerald Alexander, DDS

Dr. Gerald Alexander, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Gerald Alexander, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Clovis, CA and has been practicing for 47 years. He graduated from Baylor University in 1971 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.Read his story

2026 Shaw Ave Ste 101

Clovis, CA 93611

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • CompBenefits Corp.

Learn about Dr. Alexander

See how frequently Dr. Alexander performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dentofacial Anomalies

Dr. Alexander's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Alexander's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Alexander "Dr. Gerald Alexander is a board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon with over 30 years of experience. He has been a part of Fresno's medical community since he founded Fresno Oral Maxillofacial Surgery & Dental Implant Center, and he is truly dedicated to his profession. Dr. Alexander did his oral surgery training in Fresno, and after working in Vancouver, BC, for a couple of years, he returned to Fresno to open his practice. He has dedicated his practice to helping patients and treating them with respect and kindness. Outside of his work with his patients, Dr. Alexander teaches residents at local hospitals. He enjoys sharing his expertise to help future surgeons learn the nuances of the oral and maxillofacial surgery profession."

This content was provided by Dr. Alexander "Everything we do at our practice is designed to help the patient achieve their best results. I treat every patient with the respect and kindness they deserve. It is my goal to deliver the highest quality of care possible in a safe and comfortable environment."

1  Practice Areas

• Impacted Teeth
  • Jaw Cyst
  • Maxillary Hypoplasia
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Texas / Austin Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1967
  • Baylor University
    Medical School | Graduated 1971
  • Ucsf Fresno, University Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1977

Dr. Alexander has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Alexander has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Alexander does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alexander and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Alexander's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Alexander

3.5

Dr. Alexander?
Dr. Alexander's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gerald Alexander, DDS
Dr. Alexander was wonderful, I was so frightend to get my wisdom teeth out, he sat with me and answered all my question, and put me at ease. The next thing I knew I was waking up. I had very little pain and he even picked up my call over the weekend when I have some questions too! thank you Dr....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerald Alexander, DDS?
Dr Alexander did surgery on me back in the late 80s he fixed my jaw without more and more surgery which I'm happy about he is an excellent dental dr. He's really one of a kind.and the only one I have and recommend to anyone.
We appreciate your kind words about Dr....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerald Alexander, DDS?
is friendly and nice but I felt the level of professionalism on the day of the surgery was terrible. It reminded me of a car salesman. Once he knows he has your business, he's done caring. I waited in pre-op forever (which is normal), I was told my lower jaw was going to be operated on and moved...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerald Alexander, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Alexander?