Dr. Georgiy V. Brusovanik, MD

Dr. Georgiy V. Brusovanik, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery | Male | 36 years old

Dr. Georgiy Brusovanik, MD is a minimally invasive spine surgeon. He trained at Duke university with both orthopedic and neurosurgical faculty. He specialized in helping patients with back and neck pain. Dr. Brusovanik is well known locally and internationally. He has helped numerous professional and Olympic athletes, executives and celebrities. He always attempts to help patient without surgery, but when surgery is indicated, his way of performing surgery minimizes pain and speeds recovery. Born in Moscow, Dr. Brusovanik moved to Miami in 1992. He matriculated from University of Miami and has called Miami home for many years. He lives on Miami Beach with his wife and daughter. He speaks English, Spanish and Russian. Read more

Miami Back and Neck Specialists, South Miami, FL

Personal Bio

Dr. Brusovanik's Experience

99Experience
Match

See how Dr. Brusovanik's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brusovanik

Dr. Brusovanik accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 7 hospitals where Dr. Brusovanik has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Brusovanik
Dr. Brusovanik's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (26)
in Miami, Fl |
Very satisfied with my experience at Dr. Brusovanik's office. I was treated for pain which I thought was a lower back spine issue and after a thorough exam, to my surprise it was my hip. Dr. Brusovanik and his staff conducted themselves like the true professionals that they are and refferred me to a hip specialist for treatment. This sincere diagnosis in my opinion is a rare find in today's medical field.
in Miami. Fl |
Knowledgeable, great bedside manners, amazing staff. Will highly recommend
Miami, FL |
No waiting time , quick and seamless . Sometimes too much medical technology and lack of practical suggestions , but very knowledgeable
in Miami, FL |
I highly recommend this doctor for any/all orthopedic care. He is an incredible spine surgeon with a very direct and respectable approach towards surgery. His views on conservative care are at the forefront of all his proposed treatment options, and he is always willing to answer your questions. He won't prescribe narcotics and really takes your personal preferences and and history into account. I highly recommend him.
in Miami Beach |
Dr. Brusovanik took his time to carefully explain everything to me. I asked a lot of questions so that I could fully understand what was happening and he patiently took the time to go into every detail. He was able to treat me without surgery, while everyone else said I would need surgery.
North Palm Beach, FL |
Dr Brusovanik was the first doctor to take the time to look at my present test and compare to the past test results. He was kind and apologized for the poor care I had received up to the point. The last doctor had told me I had better get an oncologist and walked out of the room. Not knowing who to go to I searched the internet and saw Dr Brusovanik also treated cancer of the spine. He was very compassionate and professional. Journey just beginning but I blessed to have found him.
in Miami, Fl |
Amazing!!!! He's a very thorough Doctor assuring you you understand, as well as, comfortable with the information that he is sharing with the you. He was recommended to me, and I will hands down recommended him to whomever is seeking help in his speciality.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Brusovanick has been amazing! He is not only extremely knowledgeable but also takes the time to tell you exactly what is going on with you and answer questions. He isn't looking at the clock like other Doctor's, he wants you to have a good experience and leave the office with the right treatment. I would recommend him without a doubt!
in Hialeah, FL |
Thank you Dr Brusovanik. He reviewed my MRI and went over all the questions and explained my condition (2 herniated discs). He also explained that in my case I did not need surgery ! He took the time and patience with extreme care and kindness. I highly recommend Dr Brusovanik and their entire staff. Completely professional and kind. Thank you !!!
in Fl |
I would recommend Dr. Brusovanik highly. He is its a very knowledgeable spine Doctor/Surgeon. He has made me walk again pain free. I was with an excruciating pain to the point that I was not able to walk. The night I got operated after I woke up from surgery I was pain free. I literally walked around the surgical patient floor 2 laps without any pain the same night of surgery.Yes I had some discomfort but nothing like prior to surgery.Dr. Brusavonik is my hero!Thank you for taking my pain away!
Have you seen Dr. Georgiy V. Brusovanik, MD?
Are you Dr. Brusovanik?