Dr. Georgina Garcia, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Female•Age 47
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Georgina Garcia, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Boston, MA and has over 20 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Garcia has extensive experience in Neurodevelopmental Disorders. She graduated from University of Iowa in 2002. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Garcia
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Garcia treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Garcia treats other conditions, please contact the office at (617) 355-6680.
Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Garcia is experienced in the area of Neurodevelopmental Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Garcia's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Garcia's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Combination Drug Dependence
- Conduct Disorder
- Developmental and Learning Disorders
- Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Marijuana Addiction
- Nondependent Antidepressant Abuse
- Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
- Primary and Preventive Care for Children and Adolescents
- Psychiatric Diseases
- Psychopharmacologic Treatment
- Psychopharmacology Management
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
- Psychotherapy Services
- Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
Search for your insurance provider