Dr. Georgina Garcia, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Female•Age 46
Boston Children's Hospital, Department of Psychiatry300 Longwood Ave Ste Bader5 Boston, MA 02115
Dr. Georgina Garcia, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Garcia has more experience with Neurodevelopmental Disorders than other specialists in her area. She is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Garcia to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Garcia
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Garcia treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Garcia treats other conditions, please contact the office at (617) 355-6680.
Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Garcia is experienced in the area of Neurodevelopmental Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Garcia's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Garcia's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Combination Drug Dependence
- Conduct Disorder
- Developmental and Learning Disorders
- Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Marijuana Addiction
- Nondependent Antidepressant Abuse
- Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
- Primary and Preventive Care for Children and Adolescents
- Psychiatric Diseases
- Psychopharmacologic Treatment
- Psychopharmacology Management
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
- Psychotherapy Services
- Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
Search for your insurance provider