Dr. Georgina Ferzli, MD

Dr. Georgina Ferzli, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Georgina Ferzli, MD is a dermatologist in New York, NY. She specializes in dermatology.Read her story

Sadick Dermatology

• Thu: closed
    • Sat: closed

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check Dr. Ferzli's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Ferzli graduated from Georgetown University, where she also received her Masters degree in Physiology and Biophysics. She completed her medical and dermatology training at the State University of New York at Downstate, where she graduated with ho...

• Dermatology

Dr. Ferzli's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ferzli

Dr. Ferzli?
Dr. Ferzli's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Georgina Ferzli, MD
RecentHighestLowest
I feel confident in her competence and knowledge and appreciate her friendly and courteous manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Georgina Ferzli, MD?
Dr. Georgina is nothing short of amazing. I found her very attentive and straight to the point . In 15-20 minutes she addressed each and every concern, prescribed necessary medications and gave me an injections for a small fibroma I had on my arm. She is extremely knowledgeable and super gentle with her injections. I cant wait to come back for my recommended treatment! Highly recommend her!
Awesome Dr!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Georgina Ferzli, MD?
Dr. Ferzli and her team were absolutely amazing. Dr. Ferzli's consultation was very informative and she spoke with me about what would/would not work for my skin tone and texture. I explained that I wanted subtle results, and I could not be happier. It's been a month since my procedure and I am still glowing, it seems as if my skin improves every day!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Georgina Ferzli, MD?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Ferzli. She helped me create a plan to fight my acne, and went over in detail why she was suggesting what she was suggesting. I am excited to have found a doctor who seems to really care and put effort into fighting acne without trying to prescribe me a pill and call it a day. 5 Stars!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Georgina Ferzli, MD?
I've seen so many dermatologists and this is by far the best one. She has GREAT listening skills and understands my concerns completely. She also really cares about cutting the cost for you as much as possible, which is very considerate. Overall, very happy with the appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Georgina Ferzli, MD?
Dr. Ferzli is amazing. I have been to quite a few dermatologists and she was by far the best I've seen. I had a pretty bad flare up on my face over the weekend and her office was able to squeeze me in last minute! I am so appreciative. She is thorough, personable and I'm very grateful.
Excellent
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Georgina Ferzli, MD?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Ferzli. She really took the time to listen to my issues and concerns and came up with a very clear game plan. Very easy to talk to and very genuine. Def recommend seeing her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Georgina Ferzli, MD?
Really cares about her patients and thoroughly explains everything she's prescribing. Very helpful in determining the best skincare routine for your needs. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Georgina Ferzli, MD?
I have say I was a bit nervous coming in and Dr. Ferzli answered all my questions and made me feel a lot more comfortable. I can tell she really cares about her patients. Thanks
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Georgina Ferzli, MD?
So thankful I found Dr. Ferzli. She is without question one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever met.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Georgina Ferzli, MD?
This was my first appointment with Dr. Ferzli. She was pleasant, thorough and quick. Great experience!
exellent
She was very nice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Georgina Ferzli, MD?
Great Experience! She was very knowledgeable and listen to every question I had. Would highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Georgina Ferzli, MD?
Dr. Ferzli explained my conditions in a very understandable way. She also prepared me for all the procedures she was going to perform on my that day. What to expect following treatment was understandable as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Georgina Ferzli, MD?
Dr. Ferzli took care of me last minute before my acne got out of control for a beach weekend. Can't say enough nice things about this practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Georgina Ferzli, MD?
Very informative and kind. Explained my options clearly and was quick to help me with my skin issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Georgina Ferzli, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ferzli?

Compare Providers