Family Medicine  |
Female
Dr. Georgiana Miller, DO
Dr. Georgiana Miller, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Temecula, CA. She has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Fallbrook Hospital.

Rancho Family Medical Group

28780 Single Oak Dr Ste 160

Temecula, CA 92590

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller's Experience

Dr. Miller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Ks Univ Of Med & Biosci Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Miller's Performance
Canyon Hills, CA |
Dr. Georgiana Miller's office treats their patients well. Dr. Miller spends the time to listen and get to the issue the patient is dealing with. Both my wife and I see Dr. Georgiana Miller, as well as her husband Dr. Brandon Miller. Couldn't be happier with our care!
in Fallbrook CA |
Dr Miller is efficient, a good listener, and consistently seeks to find healing and total health for my well being. Grateful for her. After having the same dr for over 10 years in another county, when we moved to Fallbrook I was concerned to find a good Dr. We are pleased with Dr Miller!
in Temecula, CA |
Dr. Miller is an amazing doctor. She's provided great care for me, my husband and my son for over 2 years. She always takes the time to explain what she's doing and what the next step is. she is very thorough; she examined my husband for palpitations and referred him to Cardiology where he was later diagnosed with a heart condition even know his appointment was for a sore throat. In the two years that we've been seeing her I've never had to wait longer than 20 minutes. She's amazing!
in Temecula, CA |
I am luck to have found Dr. Anna! During my visits she has never rushed me, she has AMAZING bedside manner, and is very thorough with her work. It is very evident that she loves what she does and cares for each and every patient. She is ALWAYS on time!! Every appointment I've had I was taken back to a room immediately after I checked in. I would recommend Dr. Anna to anyone, I almost want to keep her for myself :)
in Temecula, CA |
It's hard to find a Doctor that is on time, truly cares for her patients, and is knowledgeable but, I was able to find all those in Dr. Anna. She is so personable which allows you to feel more comfortable, she spends time answering questions, discussing issues, and exploring all options. She is the most thorough and thoughtful physician I've ever had. If you want someone who will seriously talk with you and really get to the bottom of whatever is ailing you, then Dr. Anna is the Doctor for you!!
in Fallbrook, CA |
Yearly physical, nurse practitioner. At these appointments I end up paying $20 to wait, naked, for an hour, speak with my Dr for 5 minutes, get talked out of any exam procedures (like a Pap) that might actually require the doctor to work, and leave with referrals for more appointments that I have to make. What I wonder is why I have to see the Dr at all? Wouldn't it be easier to just meet me in front, fully clothed and hand me a stack of blank referrals. I don't blame this dr, it's the system.
Have you seen Dr. Georgiana Miller, DO?
Are you Dr. Miller?