Dr. Georges Ghacibeh, MD

Dr. Georges Ghacibeh, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Georges Ghacibeh, MD is a neurology specialist in Westwood, NJ and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Lebanese University, faculty of medical sciences in 1997 and specializes in neurology, clinical neurophysiology, and more.

260 Old Hook Rd Ste 200

Westwood, NJ 07675

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Ghacibeh

See how frequently Dr. Ghacibeh performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Brain Disorders
high
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Epilepsy

Dr. Ghacibeh's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Ghacibeh "“We are committed to delivering the best care and an exceptional patient experience. We are devoted to providing services that are patient-centered and compassionate, and care for you as a person.”"

• Neurology

• Epilepsy
  • Neurology
  • Sleep Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Lebanese University, faculty of medical sciences
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2003

• Seizures and Status Epilepticus,

• French
  • Lebanese

Dr. Ghacibeh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ghacibeh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ghacibeh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ghacibeh to family and friends

Dr. Ghacibeh's Performance

Dr. Ghacibeh is such a trustworthy doctor. He takes the time to listen to your problems and ask questions. I have been working with him for about 3 years now and I simply cannot find enough good things to say about him. I truly appreciate his expertise and I am thankful that I was referred to him....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very caring doctor and staff. The staff made every effort to give me an earlier appointment because my problem was urgent and spend a lot of effort to get my medication approved by my insurance company. The doctor was very nice and spend a lot of time with me, listing and asking questions.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Following a CT scan finding,I needed to be further evaluated by a neurologist. I scheduled with Dr. Ghacibeh in May. I arrived for my appt. & was told I would be seeing Dr. Kakar. When I refused, I was told Ghacibeh's next available was 9/14 at 1:30pm, so I took it. Today, 9/14, I thought it...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I take my 12 year old to Dr. Ghacibeh and he is incredibly patient and kind. We as a family made a big decision to leave one practice and make the change two years ago to Dr. Ghacibeh. We met him years ago at HUMC EMU and was impressed with his calm and caring nature. I was excited to have my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Wow, what a superb doctor. He is calm, brilliant, and patient. Dr. Ghacibeh has my highest recommendation.
Are you Dr. Ghacibeh?