Pain Medicine Anesthesiology  |
Dr. George Elkhoury, MD
Dr. George Elkhoury, MD is a pain medicine anesthesiology doctor who practices in Long Beach, CA. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Dr. Elkhoury is affiliated with Long Beach Memorial Medical Center.

2650 Elm Ave Ste 218

Long Beach, CA 90806

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • LACare
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Elkhoury

Dr. Elkhoury's Experience

Dr. Elkhoury's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

• Postoperative Pain

• Anesthesia
  • Pain Management

No malpractice history found for California.

• Faculte Francaise De Medecine Et De Pharmacie
    Medical School | Graduated 1978
  • University Of California At Los Angeles
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • University Of California At Los Angeles
  • University Wash
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1983

Dr. Elkhoury has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • French

Dr. Elkhoury does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Elkhoury and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Elkhoury's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Elkhoury to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Elkhoury's Performance
in Lakewood, CA |
Dr El Khoury is a caring personable doctor. . He has been my doctor for more than 15 years. I don't know what I would have done without his help. He is not a pill prescriber as some pain management doctors. He knows his patients and cares about them beyond the office.
in California |
Please stay as far away as possible from this doctor & his office. He has no respect for patients doesn't understand pain medication was made for people in pain. He doesn't care in improving a patients quality of life with medication therapy. Pain really can destroy every aspect of a persons life & mental health but he dorsn't care. Awful person & doctor.
in Costa Mesa, CA |
I have chronic L5-S1 Damage in left leg after having a microdesectomy on L5 and received great care from Dr. El Khourey with epidural injections back in 2000-2003. He was caring and gentle. The epidurals gave me some relief. Unfortunately I could not see him anymore because of loss of insurance. I truly recommend Dr. El Khourey, he knows his profession very well.
in Long Beach, CA |
I have consulted with 2 other pain management physicians in the area, both of whom were far inferior to Dr. El Khoury. They were both young physicians who were not interested in my spinal problems. I find that Dr. El Khoury's staff will work with me if I am having an acute problem. The office is clean. I have to agree that the wait time can sometimes be very long, but compared to the other physicians I saw, I have to admit that I prefer Dr. El Khoury and have returned back to him for my care
in Whittier ca |
Horrific. I have never in my life been treated so badly by a medical office. I never even saw the doctor until 6 months after I had been going there!! When you try to explain anything on the phone they cut you off, interupt you, even laugh at you and put you on hold in the middle of talking. They send in my authorization 2 days before my apt knowing it takes up to 7 days then calls to cancel my apt the day before. This office is a joke and a nightmare
in Long Beach, CA |
I have been a long time patient of Dr. El Khoury, longer then 10 years. The injections did not help me. I was being helped for severe neck/back pain with pain meds. Suddenly on my last visit, I was told that I was being referred to another Doctot not in their practice. I have NEVER abused my meds and took only the amount prescribed. The Dr. they were sending me to was a G.P. specialized in treatment with Suboxone (for Opiate withdrawals) I chose not to see this other Dr. and took myself off.
Have you seen Dr. George Elkhoury, MD?
Are you Dr. Elkhoury?

See our Pain Medicine Anesthesiology Specialist at Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center San Pedro

Visit Dr. Elkhoury