Dr. George Elkhoury, MD

Dr. George Elkhoury, MD

Pain Medicine Anesthesiology | Male

Hubert M. Gulak, MD 2650 Elm Ave Ste 218, Long Beach, CA 90806 Get Directions

Dr. Elkhoury specializes in Pain Medicine Anesthesiology and practices in Long Beach, CA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Elkhoury? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Elkhoury's Experience

See how Dr. Elkhoury's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Elkhoury

Dr. Elkhoury accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Elkhoury has admitting privileges.

Dr. Elkhoury's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Elkhoury to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Elkhoury's Performance
in California |
Please stay as far away as possible from this doctor & his office. He has no respect for patients doesn't understand pain medication was made for people in pain. He doesn't care in improving a patients quality of life with medication therapy. Pain really can destroy every aspect of a persons life & mental health but he dorsn't care. Awful person & doctor.
in Costa Mesa, CA |
I have chronic L5-S1 Damage in left leg after having a microdesectomy on L5 and received great care from Dr. El Khourey with epidural injections back in 2000-2003. He was caring and gentle. The epidurals gave me some relief. Unfortunately I could not see him anymore because of loss of insurance. I truly recommend Dr. El Khourey, he knows his profession very well.
in Long Beach, CA |
I have consulted with 2 other pain management physicians in the area, both of whom were far inferior to Dr. El Khoury. They were both young physicians who were not interested in my spinal problems. I find that Dr. El Khoury's staff will work with me if I am having an acute problem. The office is clean. I have to agree that the wait time can sometimes be very long, but compared to the other physicians I saw, I have to admit that I prefer Dr. El Khoury and have returned back to him for my care
in Whittier ca |
Horrific. I have never in my life been treated so badly by a medical office. I never even saw the doctor until 6 months after I had been going there!! When you try to explain anything on the phone they cut you off, interupt you, even laugh at you and put you on hold in the middle of talking. They send in my authorization 2 days before my apt knowing it takes up to 7 days then calls to cancel my apt the day before. This office is a joke and a nightmare
in Lakewood, CA |
I have been a patient for more than 10 years. He is patient kind sympathetic and thorough. He did not dismiss my pain as unreal but asked questions and listened until he pinpointed the underlying causes of my pain. You will have a bit of a wait but for good reason. The doctor takes the time to find out how you are really doing and is concerned about you as a person. No rush job just a real human being that really cares.
in Long Beach, CA |
I have been a long time patient of Dr. El Khoury, longer then 10 years. The injections did not help me. I was being helped for severe neck/back pain with pain meds. Suddenly on my last visit, I was told that I was being referred to another Doctot not in their practice. I have NEVER abused my meds and took only the amount prescribed. The Dr. they were sending me to was a G.P. specialized in treatment with Suboxone (for Opiate withdrawals) I chose not to see this other Dr. and took myself off.
Have you seen Dr. George Elkhoury, MD?
Are you Dr. Elkhoury?

Compare Dr. Elkhoury

Dr. Elkhoury's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Elkhoury has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Elkhoury's Board Certifications

University Wash

Completed in 1983

• Arabic
    • French

Dr. Elkhoury does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Elkhoury and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine Anesthesiology