Dr. Georges Argoud, MD

Dr. Georges Argoud, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Dr. Georges Argoud, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Solana Beach, CA and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine in 1980 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.Read his story

530 Lomas Santa Fe Dr Ste 8

Solana Beach, CA 92075

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Argoud

See how frequently Dr. Argoud performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
Thyroid Disease
Calcium Metabolism Disorders

Dr. Argoud's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Argoud's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Argoud "San Diego Coastal Endocrinology Group has a 15-year record of dedication to a personalized approach to the medical care for each of our patients. We specialize in the management of Endocrine disorders including thyroid conditions, osteoporosis, and diabetes. Our providers offer up-to-date approaches to diagnosis and treatment with an emphasis on applying approaches based on guidelines in the scientific medical literature. There is a focus on healthy lifestyle modifications and a team approach with investment from the patient and the medical provider to work toward improved health. We strive to develop a game plan for the patient. In other words, we recognize that especially with diabetes, successful outcomes will be elusive without a combined approach involving lifestyle modification as well as appropriately chosen medication. The practice has had an active Clinical Research program during the past decade. For patients interested in clinical research, there are opportunities to participate in trials involving thyroid nodules and new treatments for diabetes. The practice is staffed by Dr. Argoud, a board certified Endocrinologist, Maria A. Argoud PA-C, and Brian T. Marting PA-C. All three providers are dedicated to working closely with patients to achieve improved health outcomes."

This content was provided by Dr. Argoud "Our team is focused on promoting healthy lifestyle modifications and providing the right medication to promote and facilitate these changes. Investment from the patient and the medical provider to work toward improved health is crucial. We strive to develop a game plan for the patient. In other words, we recognize that especially with diabetes, successful outcomes will be elusive without a combined approach involving lifestyle modification as well as appropriately chosen medication. "

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Diabetes Counseling

No malpractice history found for California.

• Ucsd
  • University New Mexico
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983
  • University New Mexico
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Argoud has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Argoud does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Argoud and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Argoud's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Argoud to family and friends
2.0
based on 46 total reviews (7 with comments)

Dr. Argoud's Performance

Trustworthiness
Explains condition(s) well
Answers Questions
Time well spent

Scheduling
Office environment
GOOD
Staff friendliness
Average wait time
Dr. Argoud Says:

We strive to apply evidence based approaches to diagnose and manage patients with Endocrine diagnosis. Our goal is to provide medical care that generates a high level of patient satisfaction.  We have been practicing Endocrinology  for over 15 years and have a large number of patients who have expressed gratitude for  the medical care they have received from us.

He was so rude to me and my mother. He interrupted us multiple times. He had terrible bedside manner and no knowledge of my endocrine condition (that has since been diagnosed by another specialist). When I tried to tell him about the three years I've spent going doctor to doctor without answers...more
in San Diego, CA
I have been a patient of Dr. Argoud and his PA. They have zero bedside manner and tell you the worst case scenario first. He spends most of the time on his computer instead of taking the time to talk to you as a person and thoroughly go through all aspects of your condition and what steps can be...more
in San Marcos, CA
Went to Emergency room after his prescription it costs me over 8k $. Very unprofessional and uneducated seems very careless and irresponsible doctor. I'm going to sue him Be aware!

I am sorry you had an adverse effect. I do strive to obtain a medical history related to the Endocrine system , perform an exam, and review results of diagnostic studies on all of my patients. I apply my many years of experience to determine the diagnosis and treatment. My goal is always to try to help the patient find a path to better health and well-being.

in San Diego, CA
Dr. Argoud is very knowledgeable and caring. He is a good listener and addresses all concerns. I highly recommend him.
in SD, CA
Consider myself fortunate to have found him.