Dr. George White, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Male

Dr. George White, MD

Dr. George White, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in Orlando, FL. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. White is affiliated with Florida Hospital Waterman, Orlando Regional Medical Center and Florida Hospital Orlando.

...See Less

Dr. White's Experience

See how Dr. White's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. White

Dr. White accepts 26 insurance carriers

Dr. White is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. White has admitting privileges.

Dr. White's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. White to family and friends
4.2
Dr. White's Performance
Orlando, FL |
General feedback on office in Dr. Phillips. Dr. I saw did not listen to my opening "what issues are you having", jumped to what he thought I had without hearing my symptoms I stated. Was finished with apt and I asked, "what about the pain I'm having, will this help". He then proceeded to state, you have pain? yes, that's what I said at the beginning. Office staff nice, but computer issues that day had the receptionist complaining all morning very loudly for all staff to hear. Very unprofessional
in Altamonte Springs, FL |
I had 2 surgeries. One elbow and one carpal tunnel release. In my opinion, Dr. White is the best. I would recommend him to anyone and I have recommended him to family members.
Altamonte Springs, FL |
Dr. White has Integrity, Compassion, Excellence and Teamwork with his wonderful staff. Excellent bedside manners. Amazing surgeon. If you ever have a need for a shoulder and hand specialist, look no further. Dr. White you are the Best of the Best!
in Winter Park, FL |
I had a severe laceration from glass to my right hand/several fingers which severed my tendon and required around 50 stitches. I thought I may not be able to fully use my hand again. Dr. White performed the surgery and within 3 months I have full mobility in my hand again. I'm very thankful to be out on the golf course again so soon. I am very happy with his work and level of care. Thanks Dr. White!
in Mount Dora, FL |
I have pain in my shoulder joints. When I first visited Dr White I was sure that the fix would be surgery (which had been recommended by two other doctors) but Dr White suggested that we try injections into the joint first. I agreed and we have now done two injections (they last about a year) and that saved me from surgery. If Dr White was in this business only for money then he would have done the surgery and made much more than he makes with injections! He is the very best!
in Orlando, FL |
I've never had such difficulty arranging appointments with a MD. The surgery scheduler consistently does not return phone calls and when I do connect with her, I get excuses... I did leave you a message, not sure why you didn't receive it; our phone system lost all of our voice mails... Patient requirements regarding surgery timing are ignored. I graded Good for Staff Friendliness and Courtesy because everyone had been friendly and courteous, but I'm not impressed with scheduling.
in Orlando, FL |
Arrogant, not a very good orthopedist, and is son is WORSE. He doesn't spend time with patients, seems very interested only in profit. This business is 100% about him making $$$ doing procedures not really necessary.
in Windermere, FL |
Terrible surgeon, and poor, quick, bedside manner. Not a very smart man. All he cares about is money, and seeing as many patients as quickly as he can. DO NOT have GEORGE WHITE MD operate on you. You will be as sorry as my wife is.
in Saint Cloud, FL |
Dr. White is the best specialist that I saw and treated my Trigger Finger. Prior to him, I had poor treatments that went unsuccessful for my issue. He was optimistic that the steroid shots would work, but after a few years of treatments, surgery was needed. I appreciated that he didn't push surgery. The surgery was successful. His office staff are nice and accommodating, always pleasant and willing to help. Dr. White's medical assistance are wonderful to work with as well.
in Orlando, FL |
I was diagnosed with an intramuscular lipoma below my elbow...Dr. White was my third doctor and my last, he is awesome! looked at my MRI, explained what he saw, exuded confidence, and calmed my nerves. Surgery was a breeze as was follow up! thank you, Dr. White!
Have you seen Dr. George White, MD?
Are you Dr. White?

Compare Dr. White

Dr. White's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hand Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

Johns Hopkins Hospital

Completed in 1982

Union Memorial Hospital

Completed in 1986

Dr. White does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. White and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery