Family Medicine  |
Dr. George Wedd III, MD
Dr. George Wedd III, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Chester, VA. He is 67 years old and has been practicing for 42 years.

12254 Branders Creek Dr

Chester, VA 23831

Learn about Dr. Wedd III

Dr. Wedd III's Experience

Dr. Wedd III's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Allergies
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia

• Geriatric Assessment
  • Physical Examination

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• College Of William and Mary
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1971
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1975
  • Dewitt Army Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1976
  • Dewitt Army Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1978

Dr. Wedd III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wedd III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wedd III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wedd III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wedd III to family and friends
Dr. Wedd III's Performance
in Chesterfield, VA |
Seems to always have time to discuss my issues and to somehow not keep me waiting for my appointment. Very detail oriented and open to discussion.
Richmond, Va |
I had the opportunity to see Dr. Wedd August 14th. Very nice and professional Dr. I would recommend him to anyone seeking a new Dr or any of the physician at this practice. Sandra Kay
in Chester, VA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Wedd's for about 35 years. He is one of the best and I can only hope that my next doctor will give me the excellent care he has. As he is retiring at the end of this year I cannot say anything, but well done Dr. Wedd. You will be missed. Enjoy retirement!
in Chesterfield, VA |
Dr. Wedd has been our family's physician for over 30 years. He is not only our physician, but a dear friend to each of us. He talks to us in a way that we thoroughly understand our health issues. We always know that he is there for us and will always give us the best treatment he knows. His knowledge and experience is his greatest asset and we will forever be grateful for his care.
in Richmond, VA |
Dr. Wedd is a very experience Doctor. When he retires all those years of experience goes out the door, he will truly be missed. Thank you for all the years of help with issues through the years. ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK YOU. Thanks Greg Kittell
Midlothian, VA |
Bud Wedd has been our family physician for over three decades. He is a top knotch professional and gives you his undivided attention during appointments. He provides a personal note following lab and diagnostics to advise and interpret the results. I am a nurse with over 45 years of experience and I know who the "Pros" are and who to avoid. They don't come any better than Dr. Wedd.
in chester, va |
You will not find a better one
in North Chesterfield, VA |
I have been a patient of Dr Wedd's for over twenty-five years. He has always treated me with respect and compassion, while using his knowledge and skills to provide the best care. I have had, and continue to have, complete faith in his judgment and advice.
in Chester, VA |
Dr. Wedd has been my doctor for over twenty years. I can honestly say that I probably would not be here if it was not for Dr. Wedd. He has been a life saver for me. I was very concerned when I heard he might retire. But since he is still seeing his older patients I sleep a lot better at night.
in Richmond, VA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Wedd for 35 years and a customer of Primary Health Group-Chippenham ever since he moved his practice there a couple of years ago. I remain very appreciative of Dr. Wedd's medical advise and care as well as the services provided by Primary Health Group-Chippenham.
in chesterfield, VA |
I have been with Dr Wedd for several year. He explains my health issues, and understands my concerns about pharmaceuticals and the industry itself. He listens to me. I feel we have a partnership. He also appreciates my situation - retired and living on a fixed income - and understands when I must utilize the VA hospital for specialized treatment and affordable medication. I thrust him.
Richmond, VA |
Knowledgeable and empathic fully engaged with patient during every visit
Midlothian, VA |
Dr. Wedd provides individualized care. He is familiar with the newest medical updates and adjust his care to reflect the most current therapies. He is kind and caring. I have trusted him for over 30 yrs with my health care. There is no better. It is easy to get an appointment with the practice for routine and urgent care.
in Chester, VA |
Excellent doctor, very professional and we (my husband & I) have been his patient over 20 years. He is always up front with our conditions and all our plans to get better. One thing he does do Is spend appropriate time listening to the reason we made an appointment.
Richmond, VA |
Dr. Wedd has been our family doctor for more than 20 years. Last time I visited him for my health issues two weeks ago, he spent one full hour to discuss my problem with me.
Colonial Heights, VA |
Dr. Wedd has been my doctor for many years and is simply the best!
in Hopewell, VA |
I have been going to Dr Wedd for several years now, and I couldn't be happier. Whatever my ailments/needs are, he has always been very attentive. He keeps up with the changes in medicine, yet is cautious with inadequately tested drugs. If you are looking for someone who is your Dr,yet who can be jocular and treat you as an old friend, then he's a great choice to consider.
in Richmond, VA |
Dr. George George. Wedd III is not only the best doctor, he is genuinely concerned about your health. He's not just running in and out he takes time for concerns and his dry sense of humor is to die for Haha! Love, love, love him and his nurses.
Have you seen Dr. George Wedd III, MD?
Are you Dr. Wedd III?