Dr. George Webb, MD

Dr. George Webb, MD

General Surgery  ·

Dr. George Webb, MD is a general surgery specialist in Jacksonville, FL and has been practicing for 40 years. He specializes in general surgery and bariatric surgery.

Learn about Dr. Webb

Video

See how frequently Dr. Webb performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Obesity
Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)

Dr. Webb's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Webb "Certified by the American Board of Surgery, we are committed to providing the very best care to our patients."

• General Surgery

• Jacksonville Health Education Program (GS) - Jacksonville FL
  • Jacksonville Hospital Health Education Program - Jacksonville FL
  • American College - Surgeons
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Webb has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Webb has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Webb does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Webb and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Webb's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Webb to family and friends

Dr. Webb's Performance

I would highly recommend Dr. Webb for Bariatric surgery. He done my surgery on 12/18/2017 and I have had excellent results so far I have already lost 80 pounds. A great Dr great staff great place to be.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I actually experienced a pleasant surprise when visiting this office. When my primary physician referred me to Dr Webb, I immediately experienced a high level of trepidation and anxiety. I had always heard that surgeons were too blunt and very dry(terrible bedside manner). Much to my surprise, my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We are so happy that you had a wonderful visit and will be sure to pass this feedback along to our staff. Take good care and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

I had an appointment to have a cyst removed. I was nervous and full of anxiety. I had to be awake for this minor surgery procedure. The assistant went above and beyond to help me stay calm during the procedure. She talked to me while Dr Webb was performing the surgery. It helped to calm my nerves...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Dr. Webb is amazing he takes the time to answer any questions you have. You can tell he really cares about his patients. I would recommend Dr. Webb and his staff without hesitation.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had the pleasure of meeting Dr Webb yesterday, His nurse was awesome, Dr Webb is kind, he explained my options and we discussed a plan for my care.. I would 'recommend him to anyone seeking gastric bypass. He's staff from the front to the back office was exceptionally nice, had a smile, and...more

More General Surgery Specialists like Dr. Webb at Memorial Advanced Surgery