Dr. George Warner Jr, MD

Neurology | Male

Dr. George Warner Jr, MD
Dr. George Warner Jr, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Bluffton, SC. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Warner Jr is affiliated with Hilton Head Hospital and Coastal Carolina Hospital.

Dr. Warner Jr's Experience

See how Dr. Warner Jr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Warner Jr

Dr. Warner Jr accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Warner Jr is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Warner Jr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Warner Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Warner Jr to family and friends
Dr. Warner Jr's Performance
Bluffton, SC |
Dr. Warner is a very thorough, thoughtful and caring neurologist especially to me with my complex case. He takes the time to listen and is very patient-centered and patient hearing my concerns and issues, especially since it takes me a long time to verbalize my concerns and questions. He made a referral to a neurosurgeon in Charleston and I was very pleased with his thoroughness as well. I am very glad we have Dr. George Warner in Bluffton.
in Bluffton, SC |
He takes the time to make you very comfortable. Discusses what you need to know. Listens to what you are saying. I would recommend him to family and friends.
SC |
I really enjoy Dr Warner; he has a wonderful personality and is always kind and truly caring. He is anxious to help. My concern was about the wait time. I had to wait an hour after my appt time to get in. Very frustrating.
in Bluffton, SC |
Drs. Michael and Lynn Platt recommended Dr. George Warner as an exceptional person and physician, and how right they are. Each visit Dr. Warner gives you the impression that you are his only patient, or at the very least that you are his most favorite patient. He spends time with you, and truly listens and responds to your questions and concerns. My Opinion: Dr. Warner is a Rockstar in the medical professional.
in Hilton Head Island, SC |
Dr. Warner was amazing. He not only listened but took his time (lots of it ) to give his feedback. I will recommend him to everyone who would benefit from his expertise. My GP, Dr. Thomas Lenns referred me to him and I'm so glad he did!!!
Bluffton, SC |
I have been seeing Dr. Warner for several years. He always spends enough time with me to answer all my questions. He focuses on me and my needs. Patient and knowledgeable.
Bluffton, SC |
Dr Warner is very caring and compassionate.
Bluffton, SC |
Dr Warner has been my doctor for several years - I am happy with his care and professionalism.
in Bluffton, SC |
Dr Warner and his staff are knowledgeable, friendly and caring. I'm blessed to have them taking care of me.
in Hilton Head Island, SC |
Dr. Warner and his staff were very friendly and helpful. He offered many different solutions for my migraine headaches. I
in Bluffton, SC |
For the past five years Dr. Warner has been my neurologist. He has helped me tremendously and is an exceptional caring physician. I highly recommend him. Robert J. Ackerman, Ph.D.
in Bluffton, SC |
I think Dr. Warner is fantastic. He takes his time with me, explains everything & our questions in detail and is very courteous.
Hilton Head Island, SC |
Dr. Warner is a wonderful doctor. He is knowledgeable, professional and compassionate. He truly listens to you. I would and have recommended him to others.
in Hilton Head Island, SC |
He showed genuine interest in my symptoms and welfare and made constructive suggestions to begin treating the cause(s) of these symptoms. I think he met my expectations and hopes for improvement very well. I would recommend him .
in Hilton Head Island, SC |
I wish to recommend Dr. Warner to any patient who is looking for the absolute best neurological MD in the low country area. His attentive care is provided in a very personal, professional and courteous manner.
in Okatie, SC |
George has always given me 100% when I'm there. One time he gave me his cell number when I had a situation, to call when ever I thought we needed to talk. I have steadily improved in the years he has used his magic on me. I am a happy camper.
in Bluffton, SC |
I had a 11AM appointment and I arrived around 10AM because I had a 12.30AM appointment some where else. I finally got in to see him at 11.50AM, but I didn't mind waiting, their lobby was packed. He was extremely nice and a great person, other than being a great doctor. We spent around 20 minutes together and he answered all my questions. I could not have been treated any better.If he sees this, tell him thanks again. Craig Wood.
in HHI, SC |
Dr. Warner covered all the medical issues concerning me in an easy, direct manner and has found satisfactory solutions. He is a very personable and caring doctor.
in Bluffton, SC |
Excellent doctor! Very caring and interested in the patient.
in Bluffton, SC |
As always, my visit with Dr. Warner was very helpful to me. He understands my situation and has an ability to communicate in language and terms that I can understand. I am always more comfortable and at ease after spending some time with him. He is a good listener and possesses a patient demeanor which produces results that are meaningful to me. Don Hackbert
in Hilton Head, SC (address) Moss Creek |
I always enjoy my visits with Dr. Warner. He treats me like an equal and always explains what I need to know about my condition. I only wish the wait time was smaller.
in Bluffton, SC |
It takes awhile to get your first appointment, but I assure you it's worth the wait. Dr. Warner is the best. He knows his stuff and takes his time to explain your problems in terms you can understand. I highly recommend him.
in Hardeeville, SC |
I consider Dr. Warner the best. He has been my Dr. since 2009 and although he is hard to get an appointment with, I would not even think of going to another Dr.
in Hampton, SC |
Listens intently to what your problem is and suggest several alternatives to give you the best possible care he can give.
Have you seen Dr. George Warner Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Warner Jr?

Compare Dr. Warner Jr

Dr. Warner Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in South Carolina not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Alzheimer's Disease
  • Epilepsy
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Parkinsonism
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Postherpetic Neuralgia
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Stroke
  • Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
  • Subdural Hemorrhage
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Tuberous Sclerosis
  • Vertigo

University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine

Graduated in 1988

Med University Sc College Of Med
    University Hospital Of Arkansas

Dr. Warner Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Warner Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology