Dr. George Warner Jr, MD

Dr. George Warner Jr, MD

Neurology  |
Dr. George Warner Jr, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Bluffton, SC. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 29 years.

75 Baylor Dr Ste 155

Bluffton, SC 29910

Learn about Dr. Warner Jr

See how frequently Dr. Warner Jr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
Peripheral Nerve Disorders
Headache

Dr. Warner Jr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

Dr. Warner Jr does not have any board certifications listed.

• Alzheimer's Disease
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Parkinsonism
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Postherpetic Neuralgia
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Subdural Hemorrhage
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Torticollis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Med University Sc College Of Med
  • University Hospital Of Arkansas

Dr. Warner Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Warner Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Warner Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Warner Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Warner Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Warner Jr to family and friends
Dr. Warner Jr's Performance
in Bluffton, SC |
Dr. Warner is the most wonderful, caring person EVER...We can not say enough good things about our experience with him...
in Bluffton, SC |
Dr Warner is really the best in the whole South Carolina. I'm 44 dealing with MS and he really makes my life easier. He takes the time to listen to you, Gives you good advices... he's the BEST. And he has a nice team too (polite, smiling, friendly) and that's a big plus!
in Okatie, SC |
Dr. Warner took his time to go over all symptoms and to explain in lay terms what he was going to proceed with in determining what is potentially causing my problem. This was my first visit and was very pleased with the Dr. Warner and his staff. Looking forward to my follow up visit. It took some time to schedule an appointment but am very happy I waited to see him!
in Bluffton, SC |
I am, and have been, very satisfied with the care Dr Warner and his staff have provided. He listens, takes time to ask questions, and keeps my primary health care provider informed. The meds Dr Warner provided have my problem under control. I am a happy camper!
Hilton Head Island, SC |
Dr. Warner is an excellent physician. He is very knowledgeable, professional and caring.
Okatie, SC |
One of the most friendly, professional docs that I've seen in this whole area, engaging in a practice that is one of the most difficult there is, given the inherent challenges of diagnosing and treating neurological disorders. A very good guy.
Hilton Head Island, SC |
I have been going to Dr. Warner for many years. I am an RN so I am picky with DRs. I feel he is caring and compassionate. He listens to me re. My migraines and always includes my opinions with his knowledge to come up with a plan of care. I would not go to anyone else and hope he remains in the area.. sometimes the wait is a little long, but I wait because I know he will take the necessary time for my specific needs.
in Bluffton, SC |
This doctor is one of the best I have ever seen. He listens, is very understanding and very easy to talk to. I could not have picked a better Neurologist to see for my condition and he makes you feel very comfortable about my problems and knows how to deal with them. This was one one the best referrals, as a doctor, that was ever given to me.
Okatie, SC |
I have been seeing Dr Warner a number of years and I would never change doctors. He is always professional and personable, very caring doctor that takes the time to listen to you.
in Hilton Head Island, SC |
Always kind and helpful. Answers our questions and gives us suggestions for improving.
in Bluffton, SC |
I really like Dr.Warner - he is very professional, knowledgeable & warm. I came from Virginia about a year ago....I left a very good Neurologist...however; I feel that Dr. Warner is even better. He was revommended to me by several friends & doctors....it took me several weeks to get an appointment.....so glad that I waited! I have already had two appointments....& he is treating me & watching my health in general. So.....he is definitely worth the wait....I am so happy that I have him on my side
in Hilton Head Island, SC |
Dr. Warner is a great Neurologist. He listens and explanes everything very well. I would gladly recommend him to friends and family.
in Okatie, SC |
Caring, compassionate, professional and brilliant. And yes I waited but, Dr. Warner gives his patients as much time as they need to talk with him. After all, he is seeing patients who are dealing with serious illnesses so the questions never stop coming. Very lucky to have found him after moving from NYC.
in Bluffton, SC |
I am fortunate indeed to be a patient of Dr Warner. He has exceeded every expectation.
Bluffton, SC |
Dr. Warner is a very thorough, thoughtful and caring neurologist especially to me with my complex case. He takes the time to listen and is very patient-centered and patient hearing my concerns and issues, especially since it takes me a long time to verbalize my concerns and questions. He made a referral to a neurosurgeon in Charleston and I was very pleased with his thoroughness as well. I am very glad we have Dr. George Warner in Bluffton.
in Bluffton, SC |
He takes the time to make you very comfortable. Discusses what you need to know. Listens to what you are saying. I would recommend him to family and friends.
SC |
I really enjoy Dr Warner; he has a wonderful personality and is always kind and truly caring. He is anxious to help. My concern was about the wait time. I had to wait an hour after my appt time to get in. Very frustrating.
in Bluffton, SC |
Drs. Michael and Lynn Platt recommended Dr. George Warner as an exceptional person and physician, and how right they are. Each visit Dr. Warner gives you the impression that you are his only patient, or at the very least that you are his most favorite patient. He spends time with you, and truly listens and responds to your questions and concerns. My Opinion: Dr. Warner is a Rockstar in the medical professional.
Bluffton, SC |
I have been seeing Dr. Warner for several years. He always spends enough time with me to answer all my questions. He focuses on me and my needs. Patient and knowledgeable.
Bluffton, SC |
Dr Warner is very caring and compassionate.
Bluffton, SC |
Dr Warner has been my doctor for several years - I am happy with his care and professionalism.
in Bluffton, SC |
Dr Warner and his staff are knowledgeable, friendly and caring. I'm blessed to have them taking care of me.
in Hilton Head Island, SC |
Dr. Warner and his staff were very friendly and helpful. He offered many different solutions for my migraine headaches. I
in Bluffton, SC |
For the past five years Dr. Warner has been my neurologist. He has helped me tremendously and is an exceptional caring physician. I highly recommend him. Robert J. Ackerman, Ph.D.
in Bluffton, SC |
I think Dr. Warner is fantastic. He takes his time with me, explains everything & our questions in detail and is very courteous.
in Hilton Head Island, SC |
He showed genuine interest in my symptoms and welfare and made constructive suggestions to begin treating the cause(s) of these symptoms. I think he met my expectations and hopes for improvement very well. I would recommend him .
in Hilton Head Island, SC |
I wish to recommend Dr. Warner to any patient who is looking for the absolute best neurological MD in the low country area. His attentive care is provided in a very personal, professional and courteous manner.
in Okatie, SC |
George has always given me 100% when I'm there. One time he gave me his cell number when I had a situation, to call when ever I thought we needed to talk. I have steadily improved in the years he has used his magic on me. I am a happy camper.
in HHI, SC |
Dr. Warner covered all the medical issues concerning me in an easy, direct manner and has found satisfactory solutions. He is a very personable and caring doctor.
in Bluffton, SC |
Excellent doctor! Very caring and interested in the patient.
in Bluffton, SC |
As always, my visit with Dr. Warner was very helpful to me. He understands my situation and has an ability to communicate in language and terms that I can understand. I am always more comfortable and at ease after spending some time with him. He is a good listener and possesses a patient demeanor which produces results that are meaningful to me. Don Hackbert
in Hilton Head, SC (address) Moss Creek |
I always enjoy my visits with Dr. Warner. He treats me like an equal and always explains what I need to know about my condition. I only wish the wait time was smaller.
in Bluffton, SC |
It takes awhile to get your first appointment, but I assure you it's worth the wait. Dr. Warner is the best. He knows his stuff and takes his time to explain your problems in terms you can understand. I highly recommend him.
in Hardeeville, SC |
I consider Dr. Warner the best. He has been my Dr. since 2009 and although he is hard to get an appointment with, I would not even think of going to another Dr.
in Hampton, SC |
Listens intently to what your problem is and suggest several alternatives to give you the best possible care he can give.
Have you seen Dr. George Warner Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Warner Jr?