Ophthalmology  |
Dr. George Waring III, MD
Dr. George Waring III, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. He is 76 years old and has been practicing for 50 years.

1140 Hammond Dr Ste E5100

Atlanta, GA 30328

Learn about Dr. Waring III

Dr. Waring III's Experience

Dr. Waring III's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Astigmatism
  • Cataract
  • Chorioretinal Scars
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes
  • Farsightedness
  • Glaucoma
  • Nearsightedness
  • Presbyopia
  • Senile Cataracts

• Cataract Removal Surgery
  • Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Baylor Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1967
  • Ben Taub Genl Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1968
  • Wills Eye Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1973
  • Wills Eye Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1974

Dr. Waring III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Waring III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Waring III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Waring III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Waring III to family and friends
Dr. Waring III's Performance
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
Dr. Waring is incredible !! I went in for cataract surgery for both eyes at 56 years old. I stopped driving, it was hard to watch TV, I could hardly see across the room. Dr. Waring recommended the Advanced Multi focal Lens. The results were absolutely amazing !! I do not remember ever seeing this clear in my life. I looked up at the moon the other night , and it does have a face !! Thank you Dr. Waring for giving me my vision back better than I ever had before !!! Oh yea, NO GLASSES !!!!!!
in Conway South Carolina |
great doctor would recommend to any and everyone see him before anyone else especially if you have glaucoma and need stents Brigitte Franklin Palma Conway South Carolina.
Charleston, SC |
I saw Dr. Waring for LASIK surgery and could not be happier with my decision. Dr. Waring is an excellent surgeon. He is knowledgeable, thorough, and personable. Best of all, the results of my LASIK surgery have been wonderful.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Dr. Waring is a fantastic doctor. From the initial appointment to the followup after cataract surgery, he was totally professional. He and his staff were kind and courteous and always willing to go the extra mile in patient care and explaining the tests and procedures. Prior to surgery, the cataracts and astigmatism were getting real bad. Dr. Waring restored my eyesight to 20/20. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Waring to friends and family. Dr. Waring and his staff are fantastic!
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
I recommend Dr Waring not only because he is an excellent surgeon who got excellent results with my cataract surgery but because he truly cares about his patients. He went out of his way to accommodate my concerns and made my surgery as comfortable as possible. He is terrific!
in Pawleys Island, SC |
Great staff, friendly, courteous, and professional. Dr. Waring is wonderful, highly skilled. I had great success with cataract surgery. The world looks beautiful. Thank you.
in Charleston, SC |
There isn't enough space here to write what I have felt and how I feel now after the process. I feel reborn.
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
A medical provider who is customer centric. Dr. Waring is medicine at its best!
in Charleston, SC |
There are no words powerful enough to convey my faith in Dr. George Waring as a skilled eye surgeon. I came to Dr. Waring with challenging diseases in each eye, Amblyopia, Fuchs Dystrophy, Pseudoexfoliation and maturing cataracts. My cataract surgeries were performed on 1-19-16 and 1-26-16. And my stigmatisms were corrected. The results, miraculous! For the first time in 68 years I am without heavy glasses and my vision is 20/20! Thanks to Dr. Waring and all of his wonderful caring staff.
Mount Pleasant, SC |
absolutely horrid..Every visit to the office has a wait time of a couple hours. I was not told before surgery that i would be sacrificing my near perfect up close and mid range vision for a shot at night and distance vision. I can not see without 2.5 magnifiers to work (and i'm an artist) and i still can not drive at night due to glare. Follow up care was to be included in the cash price paid up front but now the Dr. says another laser procedure needs to be done and will cost another $1000.
in Charleston, SC |
Dr. George O. Waring IV performed reflective lens exchange on January 19, 2016 (right eye) and January 26, 2016 (left eye). At my last exam on February 24, my vision tested better than 20/20 in both eyes. I do not need glasses, and it is great to be able to see at all distances. I enjoy not having to use a 10x makeup mirror to apply my makeup and reading the paper, driving and watching TV without glasses. I was totally relaxed during the procedures, and I had absolutely no pain during surger
in Charleston, SC |
Dr. Waring ws wonderful. He spent as much time as we needed to answer any questions. He explained everything in ways we could easily understand.
in Charleston, SC |
I needed cataract surgery and wanted to use the Storm Eye Institute. I was given Dr. Waring as my surgeon. What a blessing! He and his staff are very professionsl, yet warm and welcoming as well. I had not one problem with my surgery and 6 months later my vision is still 20/20.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Dr. Waring is a very Professional Physician, and also very Altruistic. He is one of the very few Doctors out there that can Diagnose, and make the Diagnosis understandable to the patient. I very much recommend him.
New York, NY |
With amblyopia in my right eye and severe myopia in both eyes, I had been warned to delay cataract surgery for as long as possible. Nonetheless, at 62, the surgery was becoming increasingly necessary. I also realized the surgery would be more challenging as the cataracts progressed, so further delay was no longer warranted. Fortunately, Dr. Waring and his colleagues at the Magill Vision center are at the forefront of cataract surgery, having developed many of the latest techniques and equipment.
Ladson, SC |
Dr George O Waring 2 years ago he completed cataract surgery on one eye, knowing I need both completed I was a little concerned having both eyes completed at the same time. I also had laser correction to eliminate glasses 8 years ago that put a little edge on getting cataracts completed. He just completed my 2nd eye 2yrs later now I see great again this was the second time I used Dr Waring. He is one of the best in my opinion he takes the time and talks with you makes you fee
in Charleston, SC |
File under 'Bionic Eyes' -- Cataract excision exceedingly simple (on receiving end) and the outcome extraordinary! Dr Waring is excellent clinician and surgeon, uber conscientious (he paused procedure on minor malfunction of laser equipment), and thoughtful, kind. I am 100% satisfied, and i am health care provider myself.
in Pawleys Island, SC |
My vision was 20/350 since I was 11 years old. In September I underwent ablation surgery with PRK performed by Dr. Waring. Less than three months later my vision in both eyes is 20/15!! I was not a candidate for LASIK and therefore my recovery time was longer, but the results are beyond worth it. Dr. Waring and the entire staff were excellent from before my consultation through all the post-op care. If you are considering vision correction, I highly recommend this office.
Have you seen Dr. George Waring III, MD?
Are you Dr. Waring III?