Dr. George Waring IV, MD

Ophthalmology ·  Male · Age 48

Dr. Waring IV

Waring Vision Institute

735 Johnnie Dodds Blvd Ste 101 Mount Pleasant, SC 29464

Dr. George Waring IV, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Mount Pleasant, SC and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from Emory University in 2003 and specializes in ophthalmology, cataract surgery, and more.

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Waring IV

97.61904761904762%

Dr. Waring IV?
Dr. Waring IV's Performance
What People Say About Dr. George Waring IV, MD
Dr. Waring IV and Staff are always professional and a pleasure to work with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Waring IV, MD?
Dr. Waring and his staff are excellent. I highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Waring IV, MD?
Great staff, great surgeon, all ensuring exceptional care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Waring IV, MD?
Dr. Waring and his staff are the best. If I had more than 2 eyes, I would return to him for additional cataract surgery. He brought my vision back to 20/20!! For an old lady of 71, this is great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Waring IV, MD?
Dr. waring and his staff are great and very efficient as well as professional. I feel confident about my upcoming surgery as everyone has explained the procedure and all that it involves very clearly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Waring IV, MD?
My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Waring. We recommend him to all our friends and family because of the amazing results we had after cataract surgery. My husbands case was quite complicated due to several factors, and we were so glad we had a surgeon with the expertise of Dr. Waring. My results were so much better than anything I would have expected! The technicians are also exceptional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Waring IV, MD?
The entire experience was educational and professional. I will recommend him to everyone and even though I live 300 miles away, I will continue to see him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Waring IV, MD?
As a physician, I was impressed at the efficiency and level of expertise. I highly recommend him. Bedside Manner was excellent as well. Staff great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Waring IV, MD?
We have been very pleased with Dr. Waring’s care. He and his staff are very professional, knowledgeable and personable. My wife had a very bad experience, somewhere else and Dr. Waring has corrected it as best that could be expected.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Waring IV, MD?
I give Dr. Waring, his staff, and Waring Vision Institute the highest recommendation possible . After many years as a patient of Emory Eye Clinic in Atlanta, Ga, my family and I are having our eye conditions taken care of by Dr. Waring and Waring Vision Institute. We could not be more satisfied with the professional and compassionate care rendered by Dr. Waring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Waring IV, MD?
I cannot say enough about Dr. Waring and his entire staff. From my first appointment to my recent cataract surgery I have felt totally confident in Dr. Waring. Not only is an excellent surgeon but is pleasant and kind. He talked me through the entire surgery as to what was happening and called that evening to check on me. It's hard to believe how much my vision has improved in such a short time. I am forever grateful to him and his staff. Barb in Mount Pleasant
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Waring IV, MD?
Dr Waring presents both exceptional professional expertise AND outstanding relationship building skills. I felt that he wanted me to have a good experience under his care! And I did!!!! He gave clear explanations, always asked if I had questions or if there was anything else he could do. Personally I wanted to be cared for by a practice who believed that exhibiting a caring attitude toward the patient was a value added to outstanding surgical prowess!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Waring IV, MD?
I am so grateful to have found Dr George Waring. I had a cornea transplant 4 years ago while living on the west coast and relocated to South Carolina. Dr. Waring and his staff have been wonderful providing a smooth transition for my recovery. Most recently I had cataract surgery on my other eye and I would not consider anyone other than Dr Waring do the procedure. He is knowledgeable, skilled and kind. He and his staff provide wonderful patient care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Waring IV, MD?
My experience with Dr. Waring IV, was nothing short of amazing. Not only is he a thoughtful, skilled surgeon he is also a most pleasant person. I was a reluctant patient having suffered enormously from an error made by a different surgeon. I was fearful and confided my high anxiety in facing another surgery. Dr Waring IV restored my confidence and my eyesight, I had the level of sedation I needed and the surgery was a breeze. I will be forever grateful for the care he has given me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Waring IV, MD?
5 Star Experience. Due to recommendations and research, I went to Dr. Waring because I knew he was a top notch surgeon. Coming from a dental background, I particularly believe in patient education and then giving options so the patient can make an informed decision. This practice will give you that. Regardless of what you decide, the best in technology is offered, explained and then financial options are discussed. Thank you, Dr. Waring and staff for giving me my vision back. No readers!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Waring IV, MD?
It was a pleasure meeting Dr. Warning. He was very informative and got to the root of my eye problem, that no other doctor has addressed. I'm looking forward to the follow-up. His staff is professional and helpful. I feel relieved to know that his diagnosis of dry Rosacea eye has a treatment plan using "Lipiflow" to help remedy my blurriness and sore, tired eyes. This was sight for sore eyes! :D
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Waring IV, MD?
Very impressed with Dr. Waring and the staff at Waring Vision. Very thorough and answered all questions. Took time to explain issues and treatments. Would definitely recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Waring IV, MD?
Great ophthalmologist , great person. I can't recommend highly enough. Maybe 6+ stars.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Waring IV, MD?
I am in awe of Dr. Waring. He is the consummate healer - brilliant in his field, compassionate, caring. Dr. Waring makes it exciting when he explains the science of cataract surgery and lens replacement! Every detail of patient care is provided, excellent support staff, beautiful office with coffee, bottled water, and apples, Andy Goldsworthy playing on the TV. The staff at the surgery center made every effort to ensure comfort and care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Waring IV, MD?
AMAZING in every way!!! I just had lens replacement surgery in both eyes. I was really nervous but Dr. Waring and his entire staff including everyone at the Charleston surgery center, did everything to help me in every way. Dr. Waring and his nurses would explain every step during whole procedure. I can not thank each and every one enough for making me so comfortable and taking such good care of me. As for the procedure itself, I instantly could see so much better,
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Waring IV?

• Ophthalmology

• Lazy Eye
  • Nearsightedness
  • Ocular Surface Reconstruction
  • Paralytic Strabismus
  • Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
  • Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
  • Presbyopia
  • Pterygium
  • Pterygium Surgery
  • Relaxing Incisions, Corneal
  • Repair of Eye Laceration
  • Retina Diseases
  • Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear
  • Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP)
  • Senile Cataracts
  • Strabismus
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Ulcer
  • Visian Impantable Collamer Lens (ICL)
  • Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration