Sleep Medicine  |
Dr. George Wang, MD
Dr. George Wang, MD is a sleep medicine doctor who practices in Mesa, AZ. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Wang is affiliated with Cobre Valley Regional Medical Center.

Neurology/Sleep Medicine Assocs

• Health Net
  • PHP-Physicians Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Wang

Dr. Wang's Experience

Dr. Wang's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Sleep Medicine

• Sleep Medicine

Dr. Wang does not have any board certifications listed.

• Alzheimer's Disease
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebral Palsy
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Chorea (Excluding Huntington's Chorea)
  • Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuritis
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Tic Disorders
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Chongqing University Of Medical Sciences (Cqums)
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • University Tx Med School San Antonio

Dr. Wang has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wang has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese

Dr. Wang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wang to family and friends
1.8
Dr. Wang's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Mesa az |
I started with dr. Wang in early July with major pressure in my head, so he did a bunch of test including sleep study & never did he have the chance to review my issues as far as next step to take , left me high & dry with no answer to my problem I have . besides all of this , when you call the office, it usually goes directly to voicemail & takes forever for them to call back if they ever do & that's rarely it.happens . He.has no bedside manner nor does he listen to your problems at all .
in Mesa, AZ |
It is impossible to get through to them by phone. No customer service at all. Took 5 weeks for them to get me CPAP machine, and I have now waited 5 weeks to get the pressure setting changed on the machine. Never a call back, no since of urgency, do not know procedures. Called the wrong provider for me, and I never heard back from them. Do not use this Dr. He and his staff are very unresponsive. I have now left another message. I will have to drive down there and insist this is taken care of.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I would not recommend this Dr.'s office to anyone! I was seen in February '17 and 6 months later I still cannot get help. It is difficult to reach the staff for an appointment and they have zero follow through. When I call I am always promised a call back, and they never return any calls. Their customer service is the worst that I've have ever experienced from a medical office. If you can be seen somewhere else, then go there because this office is horrible.
in Mesa, Az. |
Dr. Wang is very much interested in taking care of his patients as well as keeping his patients informed about all of the possible treatments available for your benifits.
in Mesa, AZ |
Paid $280 out of pocket network provider fee for my second office visit. 3 hours past my scheduled appt., was sent on my way without receiving result's of imaging. My imaging was completed over 30 days ago?? Was promised a telephone call by a doctor yesterday or today. My neurologist of 8yrs retired and I'm onto my next specialists!!!
Mesa, AZ |
He kept me waiting a very long time with no other patients in the waiting room. He focused on trying to sell me on a sleep disorder (that I do not have) and a CPAP machine. His diagnosis was not accurate. His PA Kate however has a good bedside manner and in my opinion should be the doctor in that office.
in mesa az |
I have seen this Doc for my M.S. with no real issues, only because his wife handles everything. Only seen him a couple times. I thought I'd see him for my daughter who has daily seizure where she can stop breathing. They get really bad. He knew she has taken the same meds since she was 10 but he refused to refill her meds because he said he was uncomfortable with it. HE NEVER SAID A WORD DURING HER APPOINTMENT. Run Run Run Do not use this doctor for any reason. Seriously ! I give him 0 stars
in Mesa, az |
THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST DR I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!! IT'S BEEN 2 MOBTHS SINCE MY FIRST 3 MINUTE CONSULTATION, STILL WAITING FOR MY MEDICATION TO BE APPROVED AND A PROCEDURE TO BE APPROVED!! THEY DO NOT RETURN CALLS TO PATIENTS, DO NOT RETURN CALKS TO THE PHARMACY AND DO NOT SEND ANY PAPERWORK TO MY FAMILY DOCTOR OR MY INSURANCE TO EVEN ATTEMPT TO GET AUTHORIZATION!! 2 MONTHS AND STILL COUNTING!! ALSO TOOK THEM 2 WEEKS TO GIVE ME MYABNORMAL MRI RESULTS JUST SO THEY COULD PASS ME ONTO ANOTHER
Phoenix |
After 2 years I have seen the doctor 2 times. They charged me $150.00 to have fmla docs signed, which they lost several times and only approved 45 days for a chronic illness. Absolutely ridiculous, they never return my calls and I can not stand the new assistant as she has no empathy for patients. They are money hungry and uncaring in my opinion. Also have no answers in reference to my seizures.
Mesa |
I've only seen the doctor once. After that I only see his assistant. even after insistening on not seeing her again. She is much younger and i feel that her bedside manor is condesending. Also I feel that when she listens she doesn't hear patients. She has gone against my wishes and disregard my requests. I went so far as to demand to not see her but at my next appointment there she was. That office is also the worst at returning calls and refilling medication.
in Mesa, Az |
He will see you on the first and second visit, from then on in you will see his physicians assistant. His wife, the office manager attacked me stating that my insurance would not pay. In the office prior to seeing the PA, I had to call my insurance and gave them the check number and the amount paid reducing what dollar due- $0 she didn't even offer an apology. Apart from being convenient to get to I have questions as to whether I will return based on that experience.
Have you seen Dr. George Wang, MD?
Are you Dr. Wang?