Dr. George Valdez, MD

Family Medicine •  Male • Age 47

Dr. Valdez

Family Health Pro Clinic

888 Graham Dr Tomball, TX 77375

Dr. George Valdez, MD is a family medicine specialist in Tomball, TX and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston in 1999 and specializes in family medicine and hospice & palliative medicine.

Dr. Valdez's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Valdez

3.5

Dr. Valdez?
Dr. Valdez's Performance
What People Say About Dr. George Valdez, MD
I love Dr Valdez. He has a very caring and personable demeanor. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Valdez, MD?
I met Dr. Valdez several years ago, I was impressed by his compassion and patient care. In 2017 I had new insurance and was searching for a primary care doctor, he was listed as accepting my insurance so I went back to him; I had an appt., this morning, his office verified yesterday, they called last night to cancel, said they were no longer taking my insurance, called my insurance co to verify, they did not know, he hasn't notified them; he has left me with severe abdominal pain and no doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Valdez, MD?
I am a new patient (sence Jan. 2018) Iv seen him 4times this year and I just love this dr. And office staff! He has never rushed me. He always listens to me, and makes me fell like I'm important! Myhasband and daughter have both started with him as well. Bottom line,I would definitely recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Valdez, MD?
Caring, listens, and is the best Dr I have ever seen. I've been his patient for 15 yrs. He has helped me in so many ways with many problems. His staff is is great also. Always willing to help and considerate. There is a lot of love in this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Valdez, MD?
Front office and general office support team are awful very non responsive to the patient needs!! Doctor is very nice and pleasant and really seems knowledgeable in his medical practice but I will be leaving because of his People in the front office!! I was informed this doctor does not issue pain med prescription but it's been a week and a half now speaking to a answering machine begging for a referral now Dr Valdez needs to get control of this issue quickly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Valdez, MD?
Dr.Valdez is a great Doctor. He's been my daughters Doctor every sense she was 2 or 3 years old and she's now 14yrs old and she will not see another doctor and neither will I . He's my doctor, my husbands doctor, my mothers doctor, and my sisters doctor. So what does that tell you. I really like his staff even though some of the front office staff needs to work on their people skills. Sarah in the front office is really nice.The office manager Shelly is awesome. His staff in the back is great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Valdez, MD?
I appreciate Dr. Valdez's skills as a clinician. His medical training including residency were completed at highly respected medical school and hospitals. I have faith in his diagnostic skills and his holistic approach to well being. For me he suggested options other than medication which I agree with. The patient portal is easy and convenient to use. Overall I am very happy with Dr. Valdez as my PCP. Sometimes I feel rushed talking on the phone with office. They can be rather short.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Valdez, MD?
When you call his office you NEVER get to speak with anyone and leave a message and they do not call back
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Valdez, MD?
the office vist it self was fine. I had some lab work done and some other test run. I never got a call when they got my results back! even after calling multipe times. I left a message with the person who answered the phone letting them know i need to speak to the Dr or Pa that i had questions. I waited 4 day before calling back and the women who answer the phone would not allow me to speak to the Dr or Pa and told me she could answer all my questions. I found a new Dr that same day!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Valdez, MD?
Does not answers questions, uses students taking my time with Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Valdez, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Valdez?

Quality, Efficiency, Compassion. Helping you Navigate the Health Care System.

• Hospice & Palliative Medicine

1994
Texas A&M University / Main Campus

Dr. Valdez accepts

(281) 255-2001

Dr. Valdez accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO
Humana Health Plan of Texas
Houston Area HMO-Standard

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Valdez treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Valdez's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Alzheimer's Disease
  • Asthma
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Depressive Disorders