Dr. George Ullrich, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry •  Male • Age 60

Dr. Ullrich

Northwest Psychiatric Assoc

1115 W Ironwood Dr Ste A Coeur D Alene, ID 83814

Dr. George Ullrich, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Coeur D Alene, ID and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from George Washington U, School Of Medicine in 1987 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry.

Dr. Ullrich accepts

Dr. Ullrich accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Idaho

Check Dr. Ullrich's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Ullrich's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ullrich

1.0

Dr. Ullrich?
Dr. Ullrich's Performance
What People Say About Dr. George Ullrich, MD
We had an experience w Dr Ulrich and his compound and took off running. In addition to to being mortified at what we saw, the rates are outrageous. The first month is $45k (current month + one mo security deposit). There is NO payment plan but the CFO graciously told me they could do us the convenience of setting up an automatic withdrawal. That’s like hooking up a garden hose to the equity of your house with them in control of the flow. Once you go bankrupt, your else could happen to your kid but he gets dumped. How is this man a resident doctor at Kootenai Behavioral Hospital which is a reputable place? Funny that they recommend his program when your kid leaves. There was one review we found from a resident which coincided with the vibes we got on the tour. It was nothing short of frightening. The residents looked like zombies. In the Phase II house, one kid laid in pain w a broken clavicle from a fresh bike accident and they gave him an aspirin. The place isn’t regulated
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Ullrich, MD?
Dictator. Horrible man, horrible program. All I gained from Innercept was trauma. Ullrich completely ignores any input from clients (He literally got up and walked away when I started to ask a question about the medication he decided to prescribe me. He also decided to put me back on meds that I had previously experienced horrible side effects on because “at least I wasn’t self harming as much”). I met with him for maybe 3 minutes every 2-3 weeks, even though it we were supposed to meet for 15 minutes every week. Innercept in general is a horrible program. Please consult its Google reviews (two of which I have posted) for further information. Don’t waste your time, or put your child’s (already poor) mental health in jeopardy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Ullrich, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ullrich?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry