Dr. George Ullrich, MD

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryMaleAge 62

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Dr. George Ullrich, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Coeur D Alene, ID and has over 35 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from George Washington U, School of Medicine medical school in 1987. His office is not accepting new patients.

Dr. George Ullrich, MD

Northwest Psychiatric Associates PA

1115 W Ironwood Dr Coeur D Alene, ID 83814

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Idaho

Check Dr. Ullrich's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Ullrich's conditions and procedures:

• Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)

Dr. Ullrich accepts

Dr. Ullrich accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Ullrich's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ullrich

1.0

Dr. Ullrich

Kept me on a medication that was causing me horrible side effects. I was a complete wreck on Geodon, and he wouldn't take me off it. I was fine off medication, the medication caused horrific mood swings, from suicidally depressed, to hiding in the bathroom laughing at the same joke over and over again... I told him and he said, "Haha at least you are laughing!" I didn't think this was healthy, but he didn't care.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Aug 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Ullrich, MD?
We had an experience w Dr Ulrich and his compound and took off running. In addition to to being mortified at what we saw, the rates are outrageous. The first month is $45k (current month + one mo security deposit). There is NO payment plan but the CFO graciously told me they could do us the convenience of setting up an automatic withdrawal. That’s like hooking up a garden hose to the equity of your house with them in control of the flow. Once you go bankrupt, your else could happen to your kid but he gets dumped. How is this man a resident doctor at Kootenai Behavioral Hospital which is a reputable place? Funny that they recommend his program when your kid leaves. There was one review we found from a resident which coincided with the vibes we got on the tour. It was nothing short of frightening. The residents looked like zombies. In the Phase II house, one kid laid in pain w a broken clavicle from a fresh bike accident and they gave him an aspirin. The place isn’t regulated
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jun 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Ullrich, MD?
Dictator. Horrible man, horrible program. All I gained from Innercept was trauma. Ullrich completely ignores any input from clients (He literally got up and walked away when I started to ask a question about the medication he decided to prescribe me. He also decided to put me back on meds that I had previously experienced horrible side effects on because “at least I wasn’t self harming as much”). I met with him for maybe 3 minutes every 2-3 weeks, even though it we were supposed to meet for 15 minutes every week. Innercept in general is a horrible program. Please consult its Google reviews (two of which I have posted) for further information. Don’t waste your time, or put your child’s (already poor) mental health in jeopardy.
Apr 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Ullrich, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ullrich?