Dr. George S. Tu, MD

Dr. George S. Tu, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/F/4/3F4JR_w120h160_v14156.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. George S. Tu, MD, Las Vegas, NV, Pulmonology & Cardiology & Critical Care Medicine & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Pulmonology • Male • Age 46

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Tu

Dr. George S. Tu, MD
Are you Dr. Tu?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.2
  • 21 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 21

4.2 out of 5

More Details

- in Las Vegas, NV |

Beyond, kind and compassionate. The doctor that is truly caring, thoughtful, genuine and outstanding. I highly recommended this doctor I have been seeing Dr. George Tu since 2006, 10 years now. He?s kind, he's brilliant, and he cares. Very concerned for my well being. I am so happy I found him. Dr. George Tu was very understanding, a good listener and fully answered all my questions and concerns that made me feel very comfortable. He is concerned also about my other medical needs.

1 out of 5
-Las Vegas, NV |

Lost our repeated testing results and machine used for same twie. Office staff blamed losses on Dr Tu.....rude arrogant and non caring staff....Dr Tu protected them even after they accused him of losing files and reports openly. Arugmentive and very non professional staff and yet Dr Tu protected them....we departed and will never return....we need and require professional and complete record permanency and caring office and doctor. If in doubt do not.

- in Las Vegas, NV |

Dr. George Tu and nurse Anna are both outstanding. Simply two of the best in the medical field. I have never had such professional, knowledgeable and yet kind and caring medical professionals in my life. Dr. Tu has gone way beyond the call of duty to make sure that I am healthy both physically and mentally. I do not know what I would have done without him. Anna is exceptionally kind and knowledgeable as well. They truly take the time to listen. God blessed me to have these two in my life.

-Las Vegas, NV |

DR TU SAVED MY HUSBAND IN SUMMERLIN HOSPITAL ICU. HE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND HASA GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER V

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.