Dr. George Tsioulias, MD

Dr. George Tsioulias, MD

General Surgery  ·
Dr. George Tsioulias, MD is a general surgery specialist in Astoria, NY and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from University of Athens / College of Medicine / School of Health Science National & Kapodistrian in 1982 and specializes in general surgery and surgical oncology.

2328 30th Dr

• EmblemHealth
  • Health First Health Plans
  • POMCO Group

Learn about Dr. Tsioulias

See how frequently Dr. Tsioulias performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gastrointestinal Diseases
Stomach Diseases

Dr. Tsioulias's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Tsioulias "I am a board-certified general surgeon and surgical oncologist, in practice for more than 25 years. I specialize in minimally invasive techniques, palliative surgeries and the treatment of cancerous tumors. I have published more than 30 articles in high-impact peer review medical journals and have authored five book chapters. I serve as the physician coordinator for Cancer Initiatives Surgery at Mount Sinai Queens, where I am dedicated to treating patients with focused, individualized care and"

• General Surgery
  • Surgical Oncology

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • University of Athens / College of Medicine / School of Health Science National & Kapodistrian
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1987
  • The New York Hosp-Cornell Mc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • John Wayne Cancer Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Tsioulias has no media or publications listed.

• Greek

Dr. Tsioulias does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tsioulias and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tsioulias' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tsioulias to family and friends

Dr. Tsioulias' Performance

I'm so lucky to find a doctor who's so compassioned, He answered all my questions and concerns without rushing me out like other doctors I've visited in the past. His staff is very polish and his office is very clean. He spent the appropriate time to make sure I understood everything in every...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Tsioulias takes time to make sure his patients are taken care of 100%. His dedication and care to his patients is wonderful and professional. Each time I bring my parents to see Dr. Tsioulias I am sure 100% they will be getting the best possible care. 100% recommended. His staff is professional...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I didn't meet Dr. Tsioulias, but I did receive two bills from him during my hospital stay. My insurance covered the payments, but he has sent debt collectors twice after me FOLLOWING giving the debt collector the check # and claim # provided by my healthcare provider (payment was paid within 2/3...more
Are you Dr. Tsioulias?