Dr. George Toledo, MD

Dr. George Toledo, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. George Toledo, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Read his story

6110 Sherry Ln

Dallas, TX 75225

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Toledo

See how frequently Dr. Toledo performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Excision of Skin Lesion
Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Dr. Toledo's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Toledo's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Toledo "Dr. George A. Toledo graduated from the University of Texas in Austin with high honors and a Phi Beta Kappa. He attended Southwestern Medical School in Dallas, graduating in 1980 at the top of his class. After graduation he spent seven years of post-graduate surgical training consisting of internships and residencies at the following institutions: Baylor University Medical Center, Duke University Medical Center, Louisiana State University Medical Center, and the many hospitals that make up the Texas Medical Center in Houston. While in Houston, Dr. Toledo had the opportunity to train at the prestigious University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Institute. Dr. Toledo received many awards at the state and local level, but the highest honor came the year he graduated. At the national plastic surgery convention, Dr. Toledo was given the top award in the United States for his research on nasal surgery. He was also chosen to be part of a team of plastic surgeons to go to the Philippines and perform surgery on congenitally deformed children. Dr. Toledo - Philippines Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery as well as the American Board of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, provides Dr. Toledo added expertise in facial surgery, especially cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the face and nose. He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons as well as a member of many other medical and surgical societies."

This content was provided by Dr. Toledo "Simply stated, I treat my patients the way I would expect to be treated… with respect, candor, professionalism and compassion. I would expect my surgeon to have the highest credentials and level of training possible and be thoroughly experienced in performing my surgical procedure. He should be compulsive about every detail, especially in his surgical practice, but it should reflect throughout his personal life as well. I have built my practice on this philosophy and these qualifications, and I value the patient relationships that have developed as a result.

Your plastic surgeon should be a rare combination of artist, scientist, and close friend. I am fully dedicated to the pursuit of perfection in changing my patients' undesirable traits subtly to achieve a natural appearance rather than an extreme, artificial or operated look. Only then can we collectively achieve the physical and emotional harmony that satisfies your expectations and justifies choosing me as your surgeon.""

• Plastic Surgery

Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Birthmark
  • Gigantomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging

• Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Fat Grafting to the Face
  • Full Face Lift
  • Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty

• M D Anderson Cancer Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Res University Tex
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Toledo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Toledo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Toledo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Toledo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Toledo to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Toledo Says:

We love our patients and sincerely appreciate and welcome your feedback. We are always available to discuss your care.

Dr. Toledo's Performance
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Toledo was straightforward and honest. He listened to what I didn't like about my nose and what I wanted to change then told me what changes he would make to provide the most natural look. He also made sure I did not have unrealistic expectations about the results. However, the results far exceeded my expectations! Dr. Toledo is an artist. I love my nose and feel like a new, confident person because of it. Thank you for changing my life. Go to Dr. Toledo! You will not be disappointed!!
in Dallas, TX |
George is a great plastic surgeon. He is talented and meticulous, totally committed to achieving the best possible results. I am a plastic surgeon and I refer him patients because of how much I respect his abilities.
in Dallas, TX |
I love Dr Toledo and his staff! I have had 2 surgeries with him and have been completely satisfied with my results. I have referred friends and family to him and all have been happy with their results as well! The ladies in the office are amazing and always smiling!
in Dallas, TX |
I'm so happy I choose Dr. Toledo for my facelift. I look 10 years younger than my younger sister. The entire process was very easy from consultation through surgery. I had a facelift, forehead lift and nose job. My neck was really saggy so that my be my favorite improvement. I'm so happy with my experience and would and have recommended Dr. Toledo to anyone. I think a couple of women from my church are scheduling soon.
in Wichita Falls |
Best decision I ever made was to get my facelift. Although I was very apprehensive Dr. Toledo and his staff made me feel so comfortable and at easy. The recovery was so much easier than I anticipated and I feel great. I look even better. Dr. Toledo is a true artist and I can't say enough about the office staff. Thank you Dr. Toledo for making me look young and beautiful again.
in Dallas, TX |
I researched a lot of doctors online and found Dr. Toledo. His before and after pictures and experience with revision rhinoplasty exceeded the other doctors I researched. I went in for a consultation at the beginning of December and just had my revision rhinoplasty over Christmas break. The results are incredible. The first nose job I had in NYC a few years ago left my septum collapsed and looking off center. Dr. Toledo was able to repair the septum and make my nose in proportion with my chin.
Dallas, TX |
Great plastic surgeon--I have a very natural result and am extremely happy with how I look! He did my nose and a chin implant. I feel like I look like I always wanted to! He is a perfectionist and will not get less than an excellent result.
in Dallas, TX |
After 3 babies my body was a mess. Dr. Toledo did a tummy tuck and breast augmentation, the mommy makeover, in January 2016. I LOVE MY RESULTS. My belly is totally flat and my breast are perky again. My husband said this has given me my confidence back. I am over the moon happy and would recommend Dr. Toledo to anyone I know. One month later I'm running again.
in Dallas, Texas |
I received a rhinoplasty and chin augmentation from Dr. Toledo. The results are flawless! He is quite the talented gentleman, and his staff is very sweet and accommodating. I highly recommend him as both a surgeon and a person.
Dr. Toledo is the best!
Dallas, TX |
Very rude and unprofessional. Dr. Toledo talked about what a "botched-up" job the last Dr. did, insulted me to tears and left the room. He is way over priced and spent more time discussing prices than he did discussing my concernes. The sad thing is, I saw Dr. Toledo many years ago for a consultation and he did not act like this at that time. What has happened to you Dr. Toledo??
in Dallas, TX |
I have seen Dr. Toledo for two procedures and each time my experience has been great. He is honest with his recommendations and truly passionate about giving his patients the best results. Originally I had a bad tummy tuck with several complications. I was referred to Dr. Toledo by a friend and I was not disappointed. He corrected my tummy tuck and the results were incredible. I have since gone back for a face lift. The results equally as amazing. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.
in Dallas, TX |
I had always been so self-conscious of my nose, but I was also very scared of plastic surgery. From the minute I walked into the office, not only was his staff amazing and made me feel so comfortable, but Dr. Toledo made me feel so welcomed and cared for. After choosing to undergo the surgery, I realize it was the best decision of my life thanks to him. He completely changed the way I feel about myself, and I finally regained my confidence. My nose is now perfect!1 He's a "must go-to!"
in Dallas, TX |
By far the best plastic surgeon in Dallas. I have always been nervous about getting plastic surgery, but after having a consultation with him, I immediately knew I was making the right decision. He listened to what I wanted, and gave me his professional opinion and I decided to do the surgery. I couldn't be happier with the results of my rhinoplasty, I would recommend him to anyone whose thinking about it! Thanks Dr. T!
in Dallas, TX |
I had my mommy makeover surgery with Dr.Toledo and I absolutely love my results! I'm so thankful that I was able to find such great dr who takes the time to really make you understand the procedures. His staff is wonderful, caring and they make you feel like family. I would recommend Highland Park Plastic Surgery Center to anyone who is looking into having the BEST results anyone could ask for!! Thank you Dr.Toledo for making me feel confident about the way I look!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Toledo is top notch, hands down the very best plastic surgeon you will find! He is the ONLY plastic surgeon I would ever even consider using. I had my Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty) with Dr. Toledo in September 2015 and could not be any happier with the results. What's even better is that the procedure was ten times easier than I could have ever imagined, and almost pain free. I didn't even take a single prescription pain pill after leaving the surgery center the day of my procedure, or any time
in Dallas, TX |
I have had procedures by both Dr. Toledo and Mancy (his aesthetician), and I can't sing enough wonderful praises about each of them and the rest of the staff! This is the most caring and skilled plastic surgeon in Dallas, and his passion for perfection is unparalleled. I highly recommend Dr. Toledo for any procedure you are considering; you will get the highest quality care along with a outcome that will make you will WANT to go to your high school reunion!
Patients beware!!! Horrible doctor, Horrible experience. He is rude and pompous and dismisses and minimizes your concerns. I will never ever see him again. I cut my consultation short due to his nasty attitude.
in Dallas, TX |
I have had multiple procedures by Dr. Toledo; his surgical skill is unparalleled! He is an artist and a perfectionist. I highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. George Toledo, MD?
Are you Dr. Toledo?