Dr. George Toledo, MD

Dr. George Toledo, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. George Toledo, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from U Of Tx Southwestern Med Sch At Dallas in 1980 and specializes in plastic surgery, facial plastic & reconstructive surgery, and more.Read his story

6110 Sherry Ln

Dallas, TX 75225

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Toledo

See how frequently Dr. Toledo performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Excision of Skin Lesion
Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Dr. Toledo's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Toledo's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Toledo "Dr. George A. Toledo graduated from the University of Texas in Austin with high honors and a Phi Beta Kappa. He attended Southwestern Medical School in Dallas, graduating in 1980 at the top of his class. After graduation he spent seven years of post-graduate surgical training consisting of internships and residencies at the following institutions: Baylor University Medical Center, Duke University Medical Center, Louisiana State University Medical Center, and the many hospitals that make up the Texas Medical Center in Houston. While in Houston, Dr. Toledo had the opportunity to train at the prestigious University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Institute. Dr. Toledo received many awards at the state and local level, but the highest honor came the year he graduated. At the national plastic surgery convention, Dr. Toledo was given the top award in the United States for his research on nasal surgery. He was also chosen to be part of a team of plastic surgeons to go to the Philippines and perform surgery on congenitally deformed children. Dr. Toledo - Philippines Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery as well as the American Board of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, provides Dr. Toledo added expertise in facial surgery, especially cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the face and nose. He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons as well as a member of many other medical and surgical societies."

This content was provided by Dr. Toledo "Simply stated, I treat my patients the way I would expect to be treated… with respect, candor, professionalism and compassion. I would expect my surgeon to have the highest credentials and level of training possible and be thoroughly experienced in performing my surgical procedure. He should be compulsive about every detail, especially in his surgical practice, but it should reflect throughout his personal life as well. I have built my practice on this philosophy and these qualifications, and I value the patient relationships that have developed as a result.

Your plastic surgeon should be a rare combination of artist, scientist, and close friend. I am fully dedicated to the pursuit of perfection in changing my patients' undesirable traits subtly to achieve a natural appearance rather than an extreme, artificial or operated look. Only then can we collectively achieve the physical and emotional harmony that satisfies your expectations and justifies choosing me as your surgeon.""

• Plastic Surgery

Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Birthmark
  • Gigantomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging

• M D Anderson Cancer Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Res University Tex
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Toledo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Toledo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Toledo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Toledo's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Toledo to family and friends

Dr. Toledo's Performance

Dr. Toledo Says:
"

We love our patients and sincerely appreciate and welcome your feedback. We are always available to discuss your care.

"

Dr. Toledo was straightforward and honest. He listened to what I didn't like about my nose and what I wanted to change then told me what changes he would make to provide the most natural look. He also made sure I did not have unrealistic expectations about the results. However, the results far...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
George is a great plastic surgeon. He is talented and meticulous, totally committed to achieving the best possible results. I am a plastic surgeon and I refer him patients because of how much I respect his abilities.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I love Dr Toledo and his staff! I have had 2 surgeries with him and have been completely satisfied with my results. I have referred friends and family to him and all have been happy with their results as well! The ladies in the office are amazing and always smiling!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I'm so happy I choose Dr. Toledo for my facelift. I look 10 years younger than my younger sister. The entire process was very easy from consultation through surgery. I had a facelift, forehead lift and nose job. My neck was really saggy so that my be my favorite improvement. I'm so happy with my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Best decision I ever made was to get my facelift. Although I was very apprehensive Dr. Toledo and his staff made me feel so comfortable and at easy. The recovery was so much easier than I anticipated and I feel great. I look even better. Dr. Toledo is a true artist and I can't say enough about...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0