Dr. George Toledo, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 64

Dr. Toledo

Highland Park Plastic Surgery Center

6110 Sherry Ln Dallas, TX 75225

Dr. George Toledo, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from U Of Tx Southwestern Med Sch At Dallas in 1980 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, otolaryngology-head and neck surgery, and more.

Dr. Toledo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Toledo

4.2

Dr. Toledo?
Dr. Toledo's Performance
What People Say About Dr. George Toledo, MD
Dr. Toledo is the best out there. I felt comfortable from the first consultation to the last follow up appointment. I had septoplasty/rhinoplasty and could not be happier with the result. I can finally breathe and love the appearance of my nose. It suits my face much better than before and looks very natural. Go see Dr. Toledo you won't regret it!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
Dr. Toledo provided excellent service and care. I couldn’t be more happy with my results. Thanks to Dr. Toledo and his entire staff for stellar service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
Dr. Toledo and his staff are absolutely wonderful! They were all very kind, supportive, and helpful before, during, and after my surgery. I couldn't be happier with the results and I wish I had come to Dr. Toledo sooner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
He’s THE best. Had full face lift and besides knowing I look younger they can’t see any signs I had anything “done”. That’s why we call him The Wizard. You have your facelift, in a week or less you’re back out in public, and you look 10+ years younger. Magical!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
Dr. Toledo was straightforward and honest. He listened to what I didn't like about my nose and what I wanted to change then told me what changes he would make to provide the most natural look. He also made sure I did not have unrealistic expectations about the results. However, the results far exceeded my expectations! Dr. Toledo is an artist. I love my nose and feel like a new, confident person because of it. Thank you for changing my life. Go to Dr. Toledo! You will not be disappointed!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
George is a great plastic surgeon. He is talented and meticulous, totally committed to achieving the best possible results. I am a plastic surgeon and I refer him patients because of how much I respect his abilities.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
I love Dr Toledo and his staff! I have had 2 surgeries with him and have been completely satisfied with my results. I have referred friends and family to him and all have been happy with their results as well! The ladies in the office are amazing and always smiling!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
Best decision I ever made was to get my facelift. Although I was very apprehensive Dr. Toledo and his staff made me feel so comfortable and at easy. The recovery was so much easier than I anticipated and I feel great. I look even better. Dr. Toledo is a true artist and I can't say enough about the office staff. Thank you Dr. Toledo for making me look young and beautiful again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
I researched a lot of doctors online and found Dr. Toledo. His before and after pictures and experience with revision rhinoplasty exceeded the other doctors I researched. I went in for a consultation at the beginning of December and just had my revision rhinoplasty over Christmas break. The results are incredible. The first nose job I had in NYC a few years ago left my septum collapsed and looking off center. Dr. Toledo was able to repair the septum and make my nose in proportion with my chin.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
Great plastic surgeon--I have a very natural result and am extremely happy with how I look! He did my nose and a chin implant. I feel like I look like I always wanted to! He is a perfectionist and will not get less than an excellent result.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
After 3 babies my body was a mess. Dr. Toledo did a tummy tuck and breast augmentation, the mommy makeover, in January 2016. I LOVE MY RESULTS. My belly is totally flat and my breast are perky again. My husband said this has given me my confidence back. I am over the moon happy and would recommend Dr. Toledo to anyone I know. One month later I'm running again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
I received a rhinoplasty and chin augmentation from Dr. Toledo. The results are flawless! He is quite the talented gentleman, and his staff is very sweet and accommodating. I highly recommend him as both a surgeon and a person.
Dr. Toledo is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
Very rude and unprofessional. Dr. Toledo talked about what a "botched-up" job the last Dr. did, insulted me to tears and left the room. He is way over priced and spent more time discussing prices than he did discussing my concernes. The sad thing is, I saw Dr. Toledo many years ago for a consultation and he did not act like this at that time. What has happened to you Dr. Toledo??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
I have seen Dr. Toledo for two procedures and each time my experience has been great. He is honest with his recommendations and truly passionate about giving his patients the best results. Originally I had a bad tummy tuck with several complications. I was referred to Dr. Toledo by a friend and I was not disappointed. He corrected my tummy tuck and the results were incredible. I have since gone back for a face lift. The results equally as amazing. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
I had always been so self-conscious of my nose, but I was also very scared of plastic surgery. From the minute I walked into the office, not only was his staff amazing and made me feel so comfortable, but Dr. Toledo made me feel so welcomed and cared for. After choosing to undergo the surgery, I realize it was the best decision of my life thanks to him. He completely changed the way I feel about myself, and I finally regained my confidence. My nose is now perfect!1 He's a "must go-to!"
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
By far the best plastic surgeon in Dallas. I have always been nervous about getting plastic surgery, but after having a consultation with him, I immediately knew I was making the right decision. He listened to what I wanted, and gave me his professional opinion and I decided to do the surgery. I couldn't be happier with the results of my rhinoplasty, I would recommend him to anyone whose thinking about it! Thanks Dr. T!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
I had my mommy makeover surgery with Dr.Toledo and I absolutely love my results! I'm so thankful that I was able to find such great dr who takes the time to really make you understand the procedures. His staff is wonderful, caring and they make you feel like family. I would recommend Highland Park Plastic Surgery Center to anyone who is looking into having the BEST results anyone could ask for!! Thank you Dr.Toledo for making me feel confident about the way I look!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
Dr. Toledo is top notch, hands down the very best plastic surgeon you will find! He is the ONLY plastic surgeon I would ever even consider using. I had my Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty) with Dr. Toledo in September 2015 and could not be any happier with the results. What's even better is that the procedure was ten times easier than I could have ever imagined, and almost pain free. I didn't even take a single prescription pain pill after leaving the surgery center the day of my procedure, or any time
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
I have had procedures by both Dr. Toledo and Mancy (his aesthetician), and I can't sing enough wonderful praises about each of them and the rest of the staff! This is the most caring and skilled plastic surgeon in Dallas, and his passion for perfection is unparalleled. I highly recommend Dr. Toledo for any procedure you are considering; you will get the highest quality care along with a outcome that will make you will WANT to go to your high school reunion!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Toledo?

Simply stated, I treat my patients the way I would expect to be treated… with respect, candor, professionalism and compassion. I would expect my surgeon to have the highest credentials and level of training possible and be thoroughly expe...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1981
1980
1975

Dr. Toledo accepts

Dr. Toledo accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Toledo's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Toledo's Top Procedures and Conditions

Excision of Skin Lesion

Dr. Toledo performs Excision of Skin Lesion more than 30% of his peers

Dr. Toledo performs this procedure more than 30% of his peers

Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Dr. Toledo treats Moles (Benign Skin Lesions) more than 18% of his peers

• Complex Revision Rhinoplasty
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sinusitis
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wrinkles

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Toledo treats patients.