Dr. George Toledo, MD

Otolaryngology-Head and Neck SurgeryMaleAge 67

Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery

Dr. George Toledo, MD is a Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Specialist in Dallas, TX and has over 42 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from U Of Tx Southwestern Med Sch At Dallas in 1980. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Baylor University Medical Center and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. George Toledo, MD

Highland Park Plastic Surgery Center

6110 Sherry Ln Dallas, TX 75225

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Toledo's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Toledo's conditions and procedures:

• Fat Grafting to the Face
  • Gynecomastia
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits

Dr. Toledo accepts

Dr. Toledo accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

3.9

72.54901960784314%

Dr. Toledo

Superb
Wonderful experience from Dallas’ top gay plastic surgeon. My nose job looks very Bravo and my friends say I look like a real Housewife! Aftercare is spectacular and the staff is superb. Highly recommended to LGBT community.
Savannah Eryn – Jun 23, 2022
Fantastic Results- Rhinoplasty and Breast Implants
Dr. Toledo performed rhinoplasty and breast augmentation last month. I LOVE my results. I only wish I did it earlier. My breasts are just the right size- not too big, not too small. They fit my athletic frame perfectly. Before surgery my nose had a big hump and pointed down when I smiled. Now multiple people tell me I look like Halle Berry. What a compliment! Dr. Toledo is the best and his staff is very caring. Silvia, Esther, and Katie walked me through the entire process and made it so easy for me. I’ll be ready for my facelift is a few years and won’t consider using any other plastic surgeon. I highly recommend Dr. Toledo.
Jill – Apr 28, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Toledo 2 weeks ago and I love my results. The entire process from consultation to surgery was very easy. My mom even said she was amazed at how caring the entire staff is. Dr. Toledo is very confident and that made me feel good about choosing him. I saw multiple doctors in Dallas/Fort Worth and Dr. Toledo is the only one who addressed my exact concerns about surgery. He showed me what to expect by using computer imaging and after 2 weeks my nose pretty much looks exactly like the imaging. The surgery was painless, I just had swelling in my nose that feels like nasal congestion for a couple of days after surgery. I had surgery on Thursday and went back to work on Monday. Dr. Toledo’s staff spent a lot of time answering my questions and walked me through what to expect. I am so thankful my family doctor referred me to Dr. Toledo. After years if hating my nose, I now love it. I highly recommend Dr. Toledo.
Melissa – Nov 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
Performed parts of surgery that were not discussed and not agreed upon. Very rude and dismissive. Terrible bedside manner. Wants to get you in and out of office as soon as possible. Doesn’t seem to care what you want but only what he does. fully has ruined the functionality and look of my nose. do not come to him unless you want to get another rhinoplasty
Nov 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
I love my breasts and nose. Dr Toledo did a fabulous job and was so nice. So glad I’m a new girl. Watch our boys.
Jul 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Toledo for almost 30 years. I trust him and I will be going to him in the near future, since I am getting older. He makes you look you very best. I recommend him to family and friends.
Elaine Cesare – Jun 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
I received a rhinoplasty almost a year ago and aside from his rude and dismissive attitude, my nose now has an inverted V, open roof deformity, and notching. I have had to have filler put in my nose just to have it look normal until I can get a revision from a qualified doctor. They encourage you to leave positive reviews to battle the negative ones. Trust the negative ones and run far away.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Oct 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
My 55 year old face looked like it was melting in the Texas heat. My forehead and eyes were droopy making me look tired all the time and my neck was hanging down like a turkey. Needless to say, it was time to talk about a facelift because I looked about 15 years older than I should. I have always heard Dr. Toledo’s name mentioned by ladies as the facelift king. I met with him and he recommended a face and neck lift, forehead lift and upper eyelid surgery. He also required I get medical clearance prior to surgery which I appreciated. I had my surgery in May. My recovery was quick, and I went back to work in 10 days. I had no discomfort or bruises but did have to keep ointment in my eyes for a couple of days. My results are perfect, I look like I’m forty again. My neck is smoothed with no sagging, but I love my forehead and eyes. People keep telling me my eyes look so bright and I look really happy. Well I look that way because of this incredible surgery but an excellent surgeon.
Beth – Jul 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
Dr. Toledo is the best out there. I felt comfortable from the first consultation to the last follow up appointment. I had septoplasty/rhinoplasty and could not be happier with the result. I can finally breathe and love the appearance of my nose. It suits my face much better than before and looks very natural. Go see Dr. Toledo you won't regret it!!
Amazing results – Jul 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
Dr. Toledo provided excellent service and care. I couldn’t be more happy with my results. Thanks to Dr. Toledo and his entire staff for stellar service.
Mar 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
Dr. Toledo and his staff are absolutely wonderful! They were all very kind, supportive, and helpful before, during, and after my surgery. I couldn't be happier with the results and I wish I had come to Dr. Toledo sooner.
Nov 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
He’s THE best. Had full face lift and besides knowing I look younger they can’t see any signs I had anything “done”. That’s why we call him The Wizard. You have your facelift, in a week or less you’re back out in public, and you look 10+ years younger. Magical!
Will G – Oct 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
George is a great plastic surgeon. He is talented and meticulous, totally committed to achieving the best possible results. I am a plastic surgeon and I refer him patients because of how much I respect his abilities.
Paul in Dallas, TX – Sep 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
I love Dr Toledo and his staff! I have had 2 surgeries with him and have been completely satisfied with my results. I have referred friends and family to him and all have been happy with their results as well! The ladies in the office are amazing and always smiling!
Amy S in Dallas, TX – Feb 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
Best decision I ever made was to get my facelift. Although I was very apprehensive Dr. Toledo and his staff made me feel so comfortable and at easy. The recovery was so much easier than I anticipated and I feel great. I look even better. Dr. Toledo is a true artist and I can't say enough about the office staff. Thank you Dr. Toledo for making me look young and beautiful again.
Kelly in Wichita Falls – Jan 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
Great plastic surgeon--I have a very natural result and am extremely happy with how I look! He did my nose and a chin implant. I feel like I look like I always wanted to! He is a perfectionist and will not get less than an excellent result.
Dallas, TX – Dec 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
After 3 babies my body was a mess. Dr. Toledo did a tummy tuck and breast augmentation, the mommy makeover, in January 2016. I LOVE MY RESULTS. My belly is totally flat and my breast are perky again. My husband said this has given me my confidence back. I am over the moon happy and would recommend Dr. Toledo to anyone I know. One month later I'm running again.
Stefanie in Dallas, TX – Dec 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
I received a rhinoplasty and chin augmentation from Dr. Toledo. The results are flawless! He is quite the talented gentleman, and his staff is very sweet and accommodating. I highly recommend him as both a surgeon and a person.
Taylor Smith in Dallas, Texas – Nov 12, 2016
Dr. Toledo is the best!
Nov 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
Very rude and unprofessional. Dr. Toledo talked about what a "botched-up" job the last Dr. did, insulted me to tears and left the room. He is way over priced and spent more time discussing prices than he did discussing my concernes. The sad thing is, I saw Dr. Toledo many years ago for a consultation and he did not act like this at that time. What has happened to you Dr. Toledo??
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
Dallas, TX – Oct 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Toledo?