Dr. George Toledo, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 65

Dr. Toledo

Highland Park Plastic Surgery Center

6110 Sherry Ln Dallas, TX 75225

Dr. George Toledo, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Dallas, TX and has over 40 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from U Of Tx Southwestern Med Sch At Dallas medical school in 1980. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - White Rock and Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Toledo to book an appointment.

Dr. Toledo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Toledo

4.0

Dr. Toledo?
I have been going to Dr. Toledo for almost 30 years. I trust him and I will be going to him in the near future, since I am getting older. He makes you look you very best. I recommend him to family and friends.
Elaine Cesare – Jun 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
I received a rhinoplasty almost a year ago and aside from his rude and dismissive attitude, my nose now has an inverted V, open roof deformity, and notching. I have had to have filler put in my nose just to have it look normal until I can get a revision from a qualified doctor. They encourage you to leave positive reviews to battle the negative ones. Trust the negative ones and run far away.
Oct 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
My 55 year old face looked like it was melting in the Texas heat. My forehead and eyes were droopy making me look tired all the time and my neck was hanging down like a turkey. Needless to say, it was time to talk about a facelift because I looked about 15 years older than I should. I have always heard Dr. Toledo’s name mentioned by ladies as the facelift king. I met with him and he recommended a face and neck lift, forehead lift and upper eyelid surgery. He also required I get medical clearance prior to surgery which I appreciated. I had my surgery in May. My recovery was quick, and I went back to work in 10 days. I had no discomfort or bruises but did have to keep ointment in my eyes for a couple of days. My results are perfect, I look like I’m forty again. My neck is smoothed with no sagging, but I love my forehead and eyes. People keep telling me my eyes look so bright and I look really happy. Well I look that way because of this incredible surgery but an excellent surgeon.
Beth – Jul 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
Dr. Toledo is the best out there. I felt comfortable from the first consultation to the last follow up appointment. I had septoplasty/rhinoplasty and could not be happier with the result. I can finally breathe and love the appearance of my nose. It suits my face much better than before and looks very natural. Go see Dr. Toledo you won't regret it!!
Amazing results – Jul 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
Dr. Toledo provided excellent service and care. I couldn’t be more happy with my results. Thanks to Dr. Toledo and his entire staff for stellar service.
Mar 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
Dr. Toledo and his staff are absolutely wonderful! They were all very kind, supportive, and helpful before, during, and after my surgery. I couldn't be happier with the results and I wish I had come to Dr. Toledo sooner.
Nov 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
He’s THE best. Had full face lift and besides knowing I look younger they can’t see any signs I had anything “done”. That’s why we call him The Wizard. You have your facelift, in a week or less you’re back out in public, and you look 10+ years younger. Magical!
Will G – Oct 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
Dr. Toledo was straightforward and honest. He listened to what I didn't like about my nose and what I wanted to change then told me what changes he would make to provide the most natural look. He also made sure I did not have unrealistic expectations about the results. However, the results far exceeded my expectations! Dr. Toledo is an artist. I love my nose and feel like a new, confident person because of it. Thank you for changing my life. Go to Dr. Toledo! You will not be disappointed!!
Dallas, TX – Nov 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
George is a great plastic surgeon. He is talented and meticulous, totally committed to achieving the best possible results. I am a plastic surgeon and I refer him patients because of how much I respect his abilities.
Paul in Dallas, TX – Sep 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
I love Dr Toledo and his staff! I have had 2 surgeries with him and have been completely satisfied with my results. I have referred friends and family to him and all have been happy with their results as well! The ladies in the office are amazing and always smiling!
Amy S in Dallas, TX – Feb 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
Best decision I ever made was to get my facelift. Although I was very apprehensive Dr. Toledo and his staff made me feel so comfortable and at easy. The recovery was so much easier than I anticipated and I feel great. I look even better. Dr. Toledo is a true artist and I can't say enough about the office staff. Thank you Dr. Toledo for making me look young and beautiful again.
Kelly in Wichita Falls – Jan 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
Great plastic surgeon--I have a very natural result and am extremely happy with how I look! He did my nose and a chin implant. I feel like I look like I always wanted to! He is a perfectionist and will not get less than an excellent result.
Dallas, TX – Dec 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
After 3 babies my body was a mess. Dr. Toledo did a tummy tuck and breast augmentation, the mommy makeover, in January 2016. I LOVE MY RESULTS. My belly is totally flat and my breast are perky again. My husband said this has given me my confidence back. I am over the moon happy and would recommend Dr. Toledo to anyone I know. One month later I'm running again.
Stefanie in Dallas, TX – Dec 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
I received a rhinoplasty and chin augmentation from Dr. Toledo. The results are flawless! He is quite the talented gentleman, and his staff is very sweet and accommodating. I highly recommend him as both a surgeon and a person.
Taylor Smith in Dallas, Texas – Nov 12, 2016
Dr. Toledo is the best!
Nov 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
Very rude and unprofessional. Dr. Toledo talked about what a "botched-up" job the last Dr. did, insulted me to tears and left the room. He is way over priced and spent more time discussing prices than he did discussing my concernes. The sad thing is, I saw Dr. Toledo many years ago for a consultation and he did not act like this at that time. What has happened to you Dr. Toledo??
Dallas, TX – Oct 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
I have seen Dr. Toledo for two procedures and each time my experience has been great. He is honest with his recommendations and truly passionate about giving his patients the best results. Originally I had a bad tummy tuck with several complications. I was referred to Dr. Toledo by a friend and I was not disappointed. He corrected my tummy tuck and the results were incredible. I have since gone back for a face lift. The results equally as amazing. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.
Deena Collins in Dallas, TX – Sep 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
I had always been so self-conscious of my nose, but I was also very scared of plastic surgery. From the minute I walked into the office, not only was his staff amazing and made me feel so comfortable, but Dr. Toledo made me feel so welcomed and cared for. After choosing to undergo the surgery, I realize it was the best decision of my life thanks to him. He completely changed the way I feel about myself, and I finally regained my confidence. My nose is now perfect!1 He's a "must go-to!"
Jennifer in Dallas, TX – Aug 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
By far the best plastic surgeon in Dallas. I have always been nervous about getting plastic surgery, but after having a consultation with him, I immediately knew I was making the right decision. He listened to what I wanted, and gave me his professional opinion and I decided to do the surgery. I couldn't be happier with the results of my rhinoplasty, I would recommend him to anyone whose thinking about it! Thanks Dr. T!
Karen in Dallas, TX – Aug 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?
I had my mommy makeover surgery with Dr.Toledo and I absolutely love my results! I'm so thankful that I was able to find such great dr who takes the time to really make you understand the procedures. His staff is wonderful, caring and they make you feel like family. I would recommend Highland Park Plastic Surgery Center to anyone who is looking into having the BEST results anyone could ask for!! Thank you Dr.Toledo for making me feel confident about the way I look!
Anonymous in Dallas, TX – Jun 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Toledo, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Toledo?

Simply stated, I treat my patients the way I would expect to be treated… with respect, candor, professionalism and compassion. I would expect my surgeon to have the highest credentials and level of training possible and be thoroughly expe...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

U Of Tx Southwestern Med Sch At Dallas
1975
University of Texas / Austin Campus

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Toledo communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Toledo communicates via email

• Does Dr. Toledo offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Toledo offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Toledo offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Toledo offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Toledo have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Toledo has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Toledo offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Toledo offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Toledo offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Toledo offers evening visits