Dr. George Stecyk, MD

Family Medicine | Male

IMS Family Medicine 3815 E Bell Rd Ste 4110 Phoenix, AZ 85032 Get Directions
Dr. George Stecyk, MD

Dr. George Stecyk, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Phoenix, AZ. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 42 years.

Dr. Stecyk's Experience

See how Dr. Stecyk's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Stecyk

Dr. Stecyk accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Stecyk is now accepting new patients

Dr. Stecyk's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stecyk to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Stecyk's Performance
Scottsdale, AZ |
We know him for years. This doctor use to be a good specialist about 15 years ago, but last couple years he just will send you to some other specialist. He will not even try to check your pulse, will not seat to talk and listen to your needs. His attitude - get you out as quick as possible. His office help is terrible and never willing to accommodate you. Disappointed!
Los Angeles, CA |
I have been going to Dr. Stecyk for 6 years now and he is an excellent, caring doctor
Phx az |
Dr Stecyk has been my primary care doctor for 22 years and is very professional and has helped with my depression and anxiety disorders . I would highly recommend him.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Horrible Doctor and almost caused my tendons to rupture! On my 2nd visit I went in with severe pain recovering from Pneumonia. I brought all my meds he looked at them and said keep taking them and refused to give me anything for pain. I left and drove far to see my old doctor who told me to stop taking the antibiotic it had a side effect that makes tendons rupture and that was what was wrong with me. He gave me pain killers too because I would be hurting for 7 days. I want a refund!
in Scottsdale |
I have been seeing Dr. Stecyk for 15-years...he is super friendly and an easy going practitioner who speaks the average patient's language....he can make the most nervous patient feel at ease ...as a result of his great bedside manner, I typically see him 3-5 times per year without hesitation -- which is not normal for the average adult male. I used to avoid going to the doctor and Dr. Stecyk turned that all around for me. Highly recommend his practice. Ample parking and never a wait.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Hubby and I have been seeing Dr. Stecyk for years. The Dr is always a gentleman and truly cares about his patients. I Would recommend him to anyone that is looking for a good Doctor. Office is very accommodating. Thank goodness for Betty and Kim.
Have you seen Dr. George Stecyk, MD?
Are you Dr. Stecyk?

Compare Dr. Stecyk

Dr. Stecyk's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Dr. Stecyk does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Stecyk and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Toronto / College Of Medicine

Graduated in 1975

Dr. Stecyk does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stecyk and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Occupational Medicine

Dr. Stecyk does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Stecyk and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.