Dr. George Solomon, MD

Dr. George Solomon, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·

Dr. George Solomon, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Clearwater, FL and has been practicing for 22 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and dermatology.Read his story

Solomon Cosmetic Center

4625 Easy Bay Drive Suite 222

Clearwater, FL 33764

• Medicare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Solomon's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Weight Gain
  • Weight Loss
  • Wrinkle Removal
  • Wrinkles

Dr. George Solomon, MD is a cosmetic surgery specialist in Palm Harbor, FL and has been practicing for 21 years.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1.2820512820512822%

Dr. Solomon?
Dr. Solomon's Performance
What People Say About Dr. George Solomon, MD
I made a great decision when I chose Dr. Solomon for my surgery. I did my due diligence screen several surgeons -looking for someone that had experience, was knowledgeable in his specialty, had great reviews and had listening skills. I did meet with Dr. Solomon and chose him right away. Had my surgery and I knew he was so great- and, he listens and wants to know what I needed. Last, came in today for my after surgical check-up, everything is great. I am so happy. And, his staff is great too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Solomon, MD?
Dr. Soloman was amazing. He explained everything, and took the time to make sure i was comfortable with everything. Would highly recommend him. The staff were on point and very friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Solomon, MD?
Dr, Solomon is very professional and what a wonderful bedside manner. I went to 2 other consultations before I came here and when I met Dr. Solomon I knew this man knew what he was doing. I am extremely happy with my results
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Solomon, MD?
I am very happy with Dr. Solomon and very well pleased with my results! I did my upper arms, and full back lipo. I also did fat transfer to my aged hands. The veins in my hands were so pronounced they looked like the hands of a 90 yr old woman. Dr. Solomon very beautifully crafted fat into the hollows of my hands and I could not be more pleased with how they look now. They are smooth and youthful and I am no longer embarrassed and trying to hide them! As for the lipo...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Solomon, MD?
He gave me the body I always dreamed of! Everyone in his office was s nice and they made this whole experience flawless. I had no complications and was back to work right away. I am so happy I chose him for my breast augmentation !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Solomon, MD?
I was given a few different options and he was a great listener. I changed my mind a couple of times and he gave me realistic expectations for each option. I didn't feel pressured to pick anything but felt that I was making my own informed decision. He talked with both my husband and me during the decision making process when I couldn't decide on my own. He was kind and patient. The result were exactly what was expected and described by Dr.Solomon. I will be coming back here for my tummy tuck.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Solomon, MD?
Dr.Solomon and his staff have been wonderful from start to finish! I am so happy with the results and will be telling everyone about my amazing experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Solomon, MD?
tuve una gran experiencia aqui en la consulta del doctor salomon y todos sus trabajadores , lo maximo que puedo decir es esta experiencia me ha cambiado la vida y le agradesco a todos de corazon, MUCHAS GRACIAS
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Solomon, MD?
Excellent in every way!I had chin and neck liposuction. He and his staff were excellent and the Dr. Solomon performed the procedure with great skill! The results are beautiful and I would recommend him to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon listened to me every step of the way and I could not be happier with my breast augmentation! It's a 15 year goal finally attained....Thank you! The staff is also AMAZING!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Solomon, MD?
Every experience with Dr. Solomon has been a success. Very happy with the experience and the results. His staff is wonderful. very friendly and very helpful and they answer all of my stupid questions without making faces! Would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Solomon, MD?
I love my Lipo results. Thank You Dr. Solomon and the rest of team. I will be back next Year :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon is a really kind and understanding cosmetic doctor. The staff are really kind and caring. I look and feel really great thanks to Dr. Solomon and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon was wonderful and so was staff. Results are amazing. He was open about expectations and answered all questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Solomon, MD?
iv had gynecomastia since 7th grade. always felt nervous to get it checked out or show anybody. im now 26 and said ima try and get something done. looked up gynecomastia in google. first thing to pop up was solomon cosmetic center.when i tell you from the first visit, i knew i as going to get helped. nurse's extremely nice didnt feel judged at all. dr.solomon talked me through the procedure very clear. my mother even brought donuts for the staff cause they were so down ...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Solomon, MD?
very satisfied with the service and procedure that I have with doctor Solomon 100% recommended
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon treated me well and explained everything to me. I'm happy with my results.
Happy with my look!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Solomon, MD?
I initially was going to get different procedure done. Dr. Solomon convinced me to go for Vaser lipo. He clearly explain me why and I agreed with him. Glad i went for that!I On the day of my surgery everybody in the office was so attentive and caring. The surgery is totally pain free. An my recovery is so easy! It's only been a week since, but I'm already feeling great. Can not wait to see my final results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Solomon, MD?
Dr. Soloman did a terrific job with my mini tummy tuck and lipo! I would absolutely recommend him. I look so much better.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Solomon?

Solomon Cosmetic Center