Dr. George Solomon, MD

Dr. George Solomon, MD

Cosmetic Surgery  ·
Dr. George Solomon, MD is a cosmetic surgery specialist in Palm Harbor, FL and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Ross University, School Of Medicine in 1994 and specializes in cosmetic surgery, dermatology, and more.

31800 US Highway 19 N

Palm Harbor, FL 34684

Learn about Dr. Solomon

This content was provided by Dr. Solomon "Dr. George Solomon specializes in improving the appearance of his patients through cosmetic plastic surgery by offering services using the latest techniques in liposuction, breast augmentation, laser skin resurfacing, soft tissue fillers and injectables, and more. He desires to help his patient look and ff=eel their best throughout their lifetime. He has helped thousands of patients over his 19 years in practice. He has developed a reputation of trust because of his surgical talent and consisten"

• Cosmetic Surgery
  • Dermatology
  • Plastic Surgery

Dr. Solomon does not have any board certifications listed.

• San Diego State

• Active teacher Award, 2000
  • International society of hair restoration surgery CME award, 2009
  • award of excellence in cosmetic surgery education, 2009
  • outstanding services and professional commitment- AAMA, 2009

Dr. Solomon has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • French

Dr. Solomon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Solomon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Solomon's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Solomon to family and friends

Dr. Solomon's Performance

My career is in healthcare, so I’m very experienced with procedure outcomes, and overall patient experience. Dr. Solomon performed numerous procedures for me. He performed fat transfer to my face utilizing liposuction. He transferred the fat so expertly under my eyes, into my lips, and into my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Solomon is an amazing DR. His office, staff and bedside manner are extremely professional and knowledgeable. The office made me feel welcome and under his care I felt safe, secure and like a priority. I can't say enough about his work. Thank you for giving me my life back.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
DO NOT go to this plastic surgeon for any medical treatment! His RN was rude, disrespectful, and mean. She hung up on the phone on me when I told her the side effects of my filler treatment. I can't believe she refuse to give me any help. Why type of doctor refuse to care for their young, healthy...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I would never recommend this doctor after the way my son and I were treated by him today. His staff was so welcoming and friendly until we met him. The way he acted sent my blood boiling. My son is dealing with a very embarrassing disfiguring affliction from a medication that his doctors prescribed...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
It's been over a year since my surgery with Dr. Soloman. I can honestly say til this day I am 100% happy with operation. Down to earth, honest and most respectful bedside manner ever! Thank you again for my wonderful experience!
Are you Dr. Solomon?