Dr. George Sandoz, MD

Dr. George Sandoz, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

2376 Cypress Cir Ste 200 Conway, SC 29526 Get Directions

Our physicians and staff strive to provide quality health care for the people in our region. We deliver patient-centered care. We want your experience at SRSA to be comfortable and convenient. We will make every effort to provide you with friendly, accessible care.

Dr. George Sandoz, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Conway, SC. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Sandoz is affiliated with Conway Medical Center.

Dr. Sandoz's Experience

See how Dr. Sandoz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sandoz

Dr. Sandoz accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sandoz has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sandoz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sandoz to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Sandoz's Performance
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
This doctor is the most comforting medical practitioner I have found in this area. He has helped me when I needed a doctor who would listen and respond with knowledge and skill.
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
After moving to the area a few years ago, My new PCP recommended Dr. Sandoz. I have had nothing but issues with this office since I started coming here but he is the only one my insurance covers (not that my insurance is covering any of it since they can't code the bills correctly or accurately). They are rude and do not make you feel like you matter in fact I was told they couldn't deal with my billing issue because they were too busy. VERY RUDE office staff!
in Conway, SC |
Biggest bunch of MORONS in the state! Multiple wrong orders, nurses "forget" I wouldnt recommend this facility to my worst enemy! Stay away &!get a doctor who has a Sesame Street staff! Three times now "mistakes" of 3 visits. Today head "nurse" just tried to tell me a CT Myleogram of the LUMBAR was of the cervical neck because it started with "CT" (pointing it out!) 1st visit they sent me over for tests & kept my orders only to call 45 min later & ask me to come 30 miles back. Save yourself
Brevard, NC |
Dr.Sandoz is the best doctor in the USA
Myrtle Beach, SC |
I saw him for my ms eye problems and the visit took if 10 min. Horrible care he could careless about helping me to find a solution for my eyes I wish I could find a good neurology eye Dr that I can get help before my eyesight is gone
Myrtle Beach, SC |
I was referred to Dr. Sandoz as a new patient and I never want to go back. He was very rude to me and kept cutting me off as I was explaining to him my symptoms & situation. Definitely DO NOT recommend!
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
DR Santos is so unprofessional ....He has no bedside manors what's so ever ! I bought my 14 year old there and he got up and walked out on us cause my daughter looked at her phone ....He never came back !!!! Keep in mind I was paying him cash !!!! I guess he's not good with children .....
in Bolivia, NC |
I've seen this neurologist for 3 years with the same ongoing problems that became worse over time and he thought I was crazy, sent me to a psychiatrist instead of taking my symptoms serious. The disease I have went untreated for so long that my body went into a crisis and I had to have intubation 3 times in january this year. I have a full page and cabinet of medication he prescribed over the years that I paid out of pocket for. last year I filed complaint with the board.
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
I am 40 years old and have been seeing Dr. Sandoz since 1998. He is an the best neurologist I have found to treat anything from Fibromyalgia to possible Seizures, Tremors, Traumatic injuries to the body that were a direct result of a serious accident, etc. He is very easy to talk to, he listens and doesn't judge, and conveys information in a way you can understand. I highly recommend him!!!
in Conway, SC |
Absolutely an uncompassionate dr on every level. Due to his poor note taking, I was basically yelled at for following my prescription. I was literally brought to tears and all I did was follow the dosage. Now I'm being told that I am going to have to do without for a whole month.
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
Saw Dr. At his other practice. Was very satisfied with him. Very scared and he put me at ease and calmed me down.
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
Dr Sandoz has been treating me since 2006. He diagnosed a seizure disorder that no other doctor ever diagnosed after only one visit to him. I lived with the fear that I would lose consiousness in stressful, noisy or crowded environments for over 25 years. Once Dr. Sandoz diagnosed my problem and put me on seizure meds, I have been symptom free for over 7 years now. He has given me back my life and I would recommend him without hesitation.
in Georgetown, South Carolina 29440 |
Dr Sandoz has been treating me since 2009 for a work related neck injury. He was extremely helpful throughout the process of my workers compensation claim. He has always been a compassionate and caring physician, a quality that is very rare these days. He is always honest and very straight forward, and in my opinion, has provided optimal neurological care since my injury.
in Little River, SC |
He has been treating me since 2001. I had upper back pain that other doctors dismissed and doctor Sandoz listened to me recommended an mri with contrast dye and found that I have a rare spinal disorder. Other doctors had me believing maybe it is in my mind but Dr Sandoz has been compassionate, empathetic and understanding. As far as I'm concerned he really cares about my well being and I would recommend him to anyone dealing with a neurologist that doesn't seem to care
Have you seen Dr. George Sandoz, MD?
Are you Dr. Sandoz?

Compare Dr. Sandoz

Dr. Sandoz's Care Philosophy

Dr. Sandoz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Neurology and Ophthalmology
  •  Malpractice claims in South Carolina not available

Dr. Sandoz has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sandoz's Board Certifications

• Dementia
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Syncope
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Thrombosis
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

Catholic University Of Cordoba

Graduated in 1987

Mt Sanai Med Ctr

Completed in 1992

Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine

Completed in 1998

Catholic University Of Cardoba

Graduated in 1982

• Italian

Dr. Sandoz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sandoz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology
  • Neurology

• Anterior Lamellar Keratoplasty (ALK)
  • Anterior Vitrectomy
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Blocks
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery