Dr. George Sandoz, MD

Dr. George Sandoz, MD

Ophthalmology | Male | 54 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Our physicians and staff strive to provide quality health care for the people in our region. We deliver patient-centered care. We want your experience at SRSA to be comfortable and convenient. We will make every effort to provide you with friendly, accessible care.Read more

Dr. Sandoz's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Sandoz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sandoz

Dr. Sandoz accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sandoz has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Sandoz
Dr. Sandoz's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (33)
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
DR Santos is so unprofessional ....He has no bedside manors what's so ever ! I bought my 14 year old there and he got up and walked out on us cause my daughter looked at her phone ....He never came back !!!! Keep in mind I was paying him cash !!!! I guess he's not good with children .....
in Bolivia, NC |
I've seen this neurologist for 3 years with the same ongoing problems that became worse over time and he thought I was crazy, sent me to a psychiatrist instead of taking my symptoms serious. The disease I have went untreated for so long that my body went into a crisis and I had to have intubation 3 times in january this year. I have a full page and cabinet of medication he prescribed over the years that I paid out of pocket for. last year I filed complaint with the board.
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
I am 40 years old and have been seeing Dr. Sandoz since 1998. He is an the best neurologist I have found to treat anything from Fibromyalgia to possible Seizures, Tremors, Traumatic injuries to the body that were a direct result of a serious accident, etc. He is very easy to talk to, he listens and doesn't judge, and conveys information in a way you can understand. I highly recommend him!!!
in Conway, SC |
Absolutely an uncompassionate dr on every level. Due to his poor note taking, I was basically yelled at for following my prescription. I was literally brought to tears and all I did was follow the dosage. Now I'm being told that I am going to have to do without for a whole month.
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
Saw Dr. At his other practice. Was very satisfied with him. Very scared and he put me at ease and calmed me down.
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
Dr Sandoz has been treating me since 2006. He diagnosed a seizure disorder that no other doctor ever diagnosed after only one visit to him. I lived with the fear that I would lose consiousness in stressful, noisy or crowded environments for over 25 years. Once Dr. Sandoz diagnosed my problem and put me on seizure meds, I have been symptom free for over 7 years now. He has given me back my life and I would recommend him without hesitation.
in Georgetown, South Carolina 29440 |
Dr Sandoz has been treating me since 2009 for a work related neck injury. He was extremely helpful throughout the process of my workers compensation claim. He has always been a compassionate and caring physician, a quality that is very rare these days. He is always honest and very straight forward, and in my opinion, has provided optimal neurological care since my injury.
in Little River, SC |
He has been treating me since 2001. I had upper back pain that other doctors dismissed and doctor Sandoz listened to me recommended an mri with contrast dye and found that I have a rare spinal disorder. Other doctors had me believing maybe it is in my mind but Dr Sandoz has been compassionate, empathetic and understanding. As far as I'm concerned he really cares about my well being and I would recommend him to anyone dealing with a neurologist that doesn't seem to care
Have you seen Dr. George Sandoz, MD?
Are you Dr. Sandoz?

Compare Dr. Sandoz

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.