Dr. George Poletes, MD

Dr. George Poletes, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. George Poletes, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Mount Pleasant, MI and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Med Coll Of Ohio in 1990 and specializes in plastic surgery.

2207 S Mission St Ste A

Mount Pleasant, MI 48858

Learn about Dr. Poletes

See how frequently Dr. Poletes performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Excision of Skin Cancer
Wound Repair
Excision of Benign Skin Lesion

Dr. Poletes's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Plastic Surgery

• Head and Neck Surgery
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Med Coll Of Ohio
  • Akron Chldrns Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • U Nc
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Poletes has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Poletes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Poletes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Poletes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Poletes to family and friends

Dr. Poletes' Performance

I wish I could explain to the extent in which my happiness is with Dr. Poletes and his staff. I had a recent surgery, and the genuine care and concern for me post op, not only took me by surprise as a patient but as a medical professional myself. I have never experienced such amazing follow up, and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Poletes is the absolute best! After my double mastectomy, Dr. Poletes did an absolute wonderful and professional removal of additional breast tissue, referred to as, "dogs ears"! I have shared my experience with everyone that I have come in contact with because of the excellency of his career....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had a great experience with Dr Poletes. My breast reduction turned out excellent. My outcome couldn't have been better. Dr Poletes takes extreme pride in his work and is truly an artist. His entire staff was very nice and helpful.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I could not be happier and more content with the outcome of my cosmetic surgery, performed by Dr. Poletes. He is a great doctor, and an unbelievably skilled surgeon. He removed three moles from my face. One large one on my cheek, and two smaller ones. I had my stitches removed TWO days ago, and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He was very informative on what to expect during and after my surgery. Procedure went well. all of my appointments were able to be scheduled quickly and sometimes last minute. I have complete trust in his abilities and would see him again.
Are you Dr. Poletes?