Dr. George Pachelo, MD

Cardiology | Male

Dr. George Pachelo, MD
Dr. George Pachelo, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in Littleton, CO. He is 73 years old and has been practicing for 42 years. Dr. Pachelo is affiliated with Parker Adventist Hospital, Swedish Medical Center and Littleton Adventist Hospital.

Dr. Pachelo's Care Philosophy

All physicians at South Denver Cardiology share a focus on inpatient and outpatient services while having deep roots in preventive and rehabilitation treatment programs. SDCA physicians also believe in the value of community and lifestyle education programs, scientific and evidence-based research, alternative and complementary therapies are integrated into patient treatment plans.

Dr. Pachelo's Experience

See how Dr. Pachelo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pachelo

Dr. Pachelo accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Pachelo is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Pachelo has admitting privileges.

Dr. Pachelo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pachelo to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Pachelo's Performance
in Littleton, CO |
Dr. Pachelo was referred to me by my personal physician. I immediately felt comfortable with him. He really put me at ease. He took the time to order tests which I needed and spent time looking for what my heart issues were. This is a professional that truly cares about his patients. I would not hesitate to refer Dr. Pachelo to any and all of my friends and family members. Thank you Dr. Pachelo for all of your help and kindness. Sincerely, Theresa Cone of Highlands Ranch, CO
in aurora |
VERY RUDE. Came to help my 80 year old grandma to translate, I have to bring my toddler with me cuz her interpreter cancel last minute . As soon as Dr. Pachelo enter the room first thing he said ""I understand we have language barrier" . While he was checking my grandmas lung my toddler was trying to get grandmas attention Dr. Pachelo got really mad asking me why did I bring my baby with me ? Then he told me we should see Russian cardiologist so I don't have to translate. Really?
in Parker, CO |
Dr. Pachello was thorough, clear and understandable, understanding of my concerns, open to questions, and, as a result, is a doctor whom I feel I can trust implicitly. He spent as much time with me as I felt I needed. I never felt rushed or hurried which is a rare occurrence is doctors' offices these days. In addition, he is friendly and approachable which makes him easy to talk with. All in all, I was very pleased with the way Dr. Pachello conducted my appointments.
in Aurora, CO |
Dr. Pachelo is kind and patient. He is thorough and answers all questions. I was nervous about seeing a cardiologist but was at ease as soon as I met him.
in Aurora, CO |
Great Doctor. Explained things throughly, recommended adjustments to medications, diet, and supplements. Spent nearly 30 minutes with my wife and me. Answered all questions. Communicated in terms that I understood. Gave us pictures and diagrams to explain issues. Scheduled follow up in one month to review progress and the need for further testing.
in Littleton CO |
Physician unprepared for appointment. Incorrect dosing on prescriptions. Didn't seem interested in looking at other options other than standard practices.
Have you seen Dr. George Pachelo, MD?
Are you Dr. Pachelo?

Compare Dr. Pachelo

Dr. Pachelo's Care Philosophy

Dr. Pachelo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cardiology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Aneurysm
  • Chest Pain
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Coronary Artery Dissection
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease

University Of Colorado

Completed in 1977

University Of Colorado

Completed in 1979

Dr. Pachelo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pachelo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cardiology
  • Interventional Cardiology

• Cardiac Angiography
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angiogram
  • Echocardiography
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Nuclear Stress Testing
  • Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement
  • Removal or Revision of Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Stress Echocardiogram
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors
  • Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE)