Dr. George Pachelo, MD

Dr. George Pachelo, MD

Cardiology  ·
Dr. George Pachelo, MD is a cardiology specialist in Littleton, CO and has been practicing for 39 years. He graduated from University of Colorado At Denver in 1975 and specializes in cardiology and interventional cardiology.

1000 Southpark Dr

Littleton, CO 80120

• Guardian
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Pachelo

See how frequently Dr. Pachelo performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Heart Palpitations
Heart Disease
high
Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
high

Dr. Pachelo's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Pachelo "All physicians at South Denver Cardiology share a focus on inpatient and outpatient services while having deep roots in preventive and rehabilitation treatment programs. SDCA physicians also believe in the value of community and lifestyle education programs, scientific and evidence-based research, alternative and complementary therapies are integrated into patient treatment plans."

• Cardiology
  • Interventional Cardiology

Dr. Pachelo does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University of Colorado At Denver
    Medical School | Graduated 1975
  • University Of Colorado
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1977
  • University Of Colorado
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1979

Dr. Pachelo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pachelo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pachelo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pachelo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pachelo's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pachelo to family and friends

Dr. Pachelo's Performance

Dr. Pachelo was referred to me by my personal physician. I immediately felt comfortable with him. He really put me at ease. He took the time to order tests which I needed and spent time looking for what my heart issues were. This is a professional that truly cares about his patients. I would...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
VERY RUDE. Came to help my 80 year old grandma to translate, I have to bring my toddler with me cuz her interpreter cancel last minute . As soon as Dr. Pachelo enter the room first thing he said ""I understand we have language barrier" . While he was checking my grandmas lung my toddler was trying...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Pachello was thorough, clear and understandable, understanding of my concerns, open to questions, and, as a result, is a doctor whom I feel I can trust implicitly. He spent as much time with me as I felt I needed. I never felt rushed or hurried which is a rare occurrence is doctors' offices...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Pachelo is kind and patient. He is thorough and answers all questions. I was nervous about seeing a cardiologist but was at ease as soon as I met him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Great Doctor. Explained things throughly, recommended adjustments to medications, diet, and supplements. Spent nearly 30 minutes with my wife and me. Answered all questions. Communicated in terms that I understood. Gave us pictures and diagrams to explain issues. Scheduled follow up in one...more
Are you Dr. Pachelo?