Dr. George K. Myo, MD

Dr. George K. Myo, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Male

Arizona State Orthopaedics 2161 E Pecos Rd Ste 1, Chandler, AZ 85225 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Myo specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery and practices in Chandler, AZ. He practices at 3 locations.

Are you Dr. Myo? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Myo's Experience

See how Dr. Myo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Myo

Dr. Myo accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Myo has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Myo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Myo to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Myo
Dr. Myo's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (97)
Gilbert, AZ |
I waited forever to be seen. When he finally cam in the room he barely said two words to me. Also if you are in a lot of pain I don't recommend seeing this doctor since they only prescribe pain meds to surgery patients.
Phoenix, AZ |
Was very surprised to see the unfavorable reviews about Dr. Myo and his staff. I have had both knees replaced and numerous lipomas removed from my arm - no problems at any time with him or his staff. Have recommended him to many others. Office staff has always been courteous in person or on the phone. I have no problem seeing his assistant if it is just a check-up. Will go to him again with any other problems I have.
Mesa, Az |
I strongly recommend that you do not go to see Dr. Myo. His entire staff, including the Dr. have the worst bedside manner I have ever encountered. There are roach traps in every exam room. They do not care for your comfort. The entire process was very uncomfortable.
in Casa Grande, AZ |
Dr. Myo and staff were great at treating my son's broken thumb. They were quick at getting him in and scheduled. The front staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. Dr. Myo is very knowledgable and comforting throughout the entire experience. Would definitely recommend Dr. Myo to all my friends and family.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Extremely unprofessional I can see why the staff is so incompetent!! Wife had surgery for a cyst on her hand. We made follow up appointment specifically asked to see Dr, did not see him, called to ask why staff when you finally get ahold of them was rude and argumentative just like the dr. Finally saw him, didn't answer question, interrupted me, threw results at me, put his finger in my wife's face and very accusing! UNPROFESSIONAL!!! Will never refer. Not enough space to begin on office staff
in Gilbert, AZ |
Wonderful staff from the front of the office to the back! Very kind, pleasant, professional and made you feel better every single time I was there. I would be happy to recommend Dr. Myo to everyone. After the second appointment, I got to know the staff better & I felt like family was around me. I will remember to stop by the office, on holidays with goodies. That is how wonderful my experience was with EVERY-ONE in the office. Thank you for helping me heal!
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Myo and staff were excellent! I've been dealing with tennis elbow for a while now. After getting no where with another specialist who wanted to just give me injections, I went to him for help. After a shot at therapy he suggested removing dead tissue near my right elbow. So far so good. Looking forward to the coming months as I continue to use my right arm regularly. Thanks!
in Chandler |
I have very painful arthritis in my left hand that my wife has been telling me, for months, to see a doctor and get treated. My Doctor recommended Dr. Myo and I was pleased that something actually could be done to relieve the pain. An injection and following Drs orders and I'm feeling much better. Great staff and support.
in Coolidge, AZ |
Dr. Myo was very good working with my 90 year old Mom who came to him with a broken wrist. He was kind, quick to assess the situation and he gave us choices about how to best do the treatment. Although he did not spend a great deal of time with us, it was adequate. Clearly, he has seen this situation many times before and he gave the the sense that he was very sure of himself, thus helping me to rest in the decisions we made.
in Casa Grande, AZ |
Very pleased with the care I received from Dr. Myo and his staff. It was an injury that took time and patience to resolve and I appreciate their support in getting through the injury and surgery.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Front office is first impression and it is never very good to make an appointment or even ask a simple qUestion. I never get a live person and it is always the same thing we will return call within 24 hrs. Most patients call because there is an immediate need, 24 hrs is a long time. If dr mayo wasn't such a Good dr I would go somewhere else because of front office support
in Waddell, AZ |
Dr. Myo did my first knee surgery at the Phoenix VA Hospital in Aug of 2015. So, when it came time for surgery on my other knee in Feb, I specifically requested that Dr. Myo be my surgeon... Well, long story short, the VA ended up cancelling my surgery due to an instrumentation recall. I had the option of choosing a civilian Surgeon close to my home; however, I opted to drive 65 miles just so I could have Dr. Myo perform my surgery. He is an excellent Surgeon and his staff is very courteous.
in Maricopa, AZ |
Knowledgeable and pleasant doctor.
in San Tan Valley, Arizona |
I was recommended to Dr. Myo by my family physician so from there I did not doubt him being a good surgeon/doctor. Before my surgery was scheduled he did give me the information about the tumor/cyst on my finger and an approximate time the surgery would be. He was always courteous and professional. I wouldn't have any problem recommending Dr. Myo.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Myo is professional, courteous and seems to really know what he is doing. I have had family seen by him over the years and just recently myself. He performed a surgery and follow up like a family member would. His office staff were nice.
in Maricopa, AZ |
Their communication is very poor and is always blaming patients.Wait time for appointments are crazy and long. Received a call about my boyfriend scheduled for surgery on his finger, but when after me and the outpatient clinic did out research we noticed it was an error. Contacted the dr. office to make sure that it was corrected and left a message and til this day never gotten a call back. They can never get billing straight. Dr. is always acting like he is in a rush.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Very unprofessional office with the absolute worst service you can imagine. Very dishonest office to many other good Dr's to see.....BAD OFFICE!!!!
in Casa Grande, AZ |
Sweet and simple Dr. Myo saved my finger which another Dr. told me I would most likely loose. My Dr. Dr. Muthu called Dr. Myo's office and they set up an emergency appointment for the following day. I went to the appointment and while I was explaining what had happened Dr. Myo evaluated my hand and told me to come back in the morning and they would be operating on my finger. Dr. Myo operated and cleaned out the infection in the wound and continued to provide outstanding care for 4 more weeks.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Was made to wait 2 hours without any apology to have him take less than 5 mins to read the piece of paper from the radiologist. Luckily I found another surgeon that took the time for a real consult to discuss the surgery needed, review imaging, options and risks.
Have you seen Dr. George K. Myo, MD?
Are you Dr. Myo?

Compare Dr. Myo

Orthopedic Hand Surgery
Chandler, AZ 85225

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture

• Synovial Biopsy
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wrist Fusion
  • Wrist Replacement

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2003

Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center

Completed in 2008

University of California Davis School of Medicine

Completed in 2009

Dr. Myo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Myo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Myo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Myo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery
  • Board certified in Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery
  • Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Myo

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Myo's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Myo

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients