Dr. George Moynihan, MD

Dr. George Moynihan, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. George Moynihan, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Chicago, IL and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine in 1998 and specializes in plastic surgery and ear, nose, and throat.

303 W Institute Pl Ste 5

Chicago, IL 60610

Learn about Dr. Moynihan

See how frequently Dr. Moynihan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Grafts
Adjacent Tissue Transfer
Enlarged Turbinates

Dr. Moynihan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Moynihan "Dr. Moynihan approaches plastic surgery as a means of contributing to his patient's quality of life by improving their appearance and thus, enhancing their self-image through facial surgery. He is a double-board certified Facial Plastic, Reconstructive Surgeon and Otolaryngologist/ENT. He specializes in rhinoplasty, facelifts, forehead and eyelid lifts, chin implants, otoplasty, lip augmentation, laser procedures, wrinkle fillers and Botox."

• Plastic Surgery
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • University Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1999
  • University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Moynihan has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Italian

Dr. Moynihan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moynihan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moynihan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moynihan to family and friends

Dr. Moynihan's Performance

I had Botox done a few weeks ago with Dr. Moynihan. I love my results!!! He was very nice and professional. He did not rush - he sat down and listened to what my concerns were and did exactly what I wanted. It looks very natural, and I couldn’t be more happy. Thanks Dr. Moynihan!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Moynihan helped me so much in my life. I had rhinoplasty and chin implant as well as my lips done. He thoroughly informed me on each procedure, what my expectations were as a patient but also gave me realistic expectations. He's so patient and calm, I literally called weekly and asked the same...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Fantastic results. I've always been pleased throughout the years with my botox from Dr Moynihan. Recently, I decided to have upper Blepharoplasty, a Brow Lift and added a CO2 Laser Treatment. If you want natural results he is the best. He listens to all your concerns and puts you at ease. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Moynihan left me with disastrous results and permanently disfigured from the botch job he did with injectable fillers. Not only is he unskilled, he is arrogant, impolite and dismissive. I would never, ever trust him to do anything to my face!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option3
For several years I had been considering having my nose fixed. After doing a considerable amount of research on line and asking different people I knew, I made an appointment with Dr. Moynihan. I had Rhinoplasty done several months ago and am so pleased with the results. His office is close to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0